Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think Bitcoin Price will be in next 3years ? - page 4. (Read 2171 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
3 years is a very long time. we can imagine when the price of Bitcoin increased hundreds of percent in just a few months. If we calculate for 3 years then anything can happen. indeed we can not measure exactly, but an increase will always exist and most likely bitcoin is already widely used.
Well I think this question is related with prediction and I think when you want to find the exact figure of high price so I think it’s not possible because bitcoin price is going high and still it will be more high because the users of bitcoin are going to increased so this is confirm that the price will be high but to tell about exact figure it’s not possible.

Yes nobody can say the specific figure for that price due to fluctuations may arise after 3 years, and who knows that price maybe reaching up $20k that time. Hopefully this will have a successful journey towards achieving that expected price during that year, and possible that more people around the world will be educated with digital currency as well. Bitcoin investments will be rampant and that might be the reason for the massive price pump in the future.
here I completely agree with you and I believe that any forecasts today regarding the price of Bitcoin are ungrateful. First of all, you can take for example how the price for Bitcoin has changed over the past year. No one could predict with accuracy what would happen in reality. But the fact that the price will grow in the future is unambiguous.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
What do you think Bitcoin Price will be in next 3years ? comment your view and let see who will be right.

I usually believe that Bitcoin has to aim high and hit the mark! As they say, if you can't land in the moon maybe you can instead go where the stars are! I am predicting that Bitcoin can go as high as $23,000 K within the next 3 years. The market for Bitcoin is getting larger and larger as we are opening new markets and the demand from institutional buyers are brewing. This recent increase in value is the testament to how Wall Street is now readying itself to get into Bitcoin.
It is surely said that bitcoin is one and only crypto currency which has the capability to sustain itself as well to grow very rapidly as we see to the historic background of bitcoin when china banned ICO the prices of bitcoin was so badly suffered but it sustained itself very soon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
3 years is a very long time. we can imagine when the price of Bitcoin increased hundreds of percent in just a few months. If we calculate for 3 years then anything can happen. indeed we can not measure exactly, but an increase will always exist and most likely bitcoin is already widely used.
Well I think this question is related with prediction and I think when you want to find the exact figure of high price so I think it’s not possible because bitcoin price is going high and still it will be more high because the users of bitcoin are going to increased so this is confirm that the price will be high but to tell about exact figure it’s not possible.

Yes nobody can say the specific figure for that price due to fluctuations may arise after 3 years, and who knows that price maybe reaching up $20k that time. Hopefully this will have a successful journey towards achieving that expected price during that year, and possible that more people around the world will be educated with digital currency as well. Bitcoin investments will be rampant and that might be the reason for the massive price pump in the future.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
In 3 years we have many thing to affect bitcoin price. First of all 2019 (estimated time) the most important time for bitcoin as we experienced from history.
Then hard forks are creating nice price jumps for bitcoin.
And nuke threats 3rd war possibilities. Economic Crisis . European crisis and much more.
And the best part is all of them feeds bitcoin price.
Only some bank ceo or funding ceo are trying to speculate bitcoin prices.
So there is only one way for bitcoin price and its clear.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
What do you think Bitcoin Price will be in next 3years ?

comment your view and let see who will be right.
Maybe with that period.of time, it will be priced 20,000$ 5o be more realistic. I won't say that it will be priced at 500k$ or higher because that's too much knowing that Bitcoin is volatile so the increase on its value at this moment is expected to not last that long. We also.don't know what problems Bitcoin will encounter within that period of time so to not assume that much, I think that's the value that it will surely reach.

I think bitcoin's price for the next 3 years will be much higher as the price right now. I wont name any price to tell about bitcoin but for me, By the help of many people who will work here for how many years is the reason why bitcoins price goes much higher as now for coming 3 years. We all know that being in a higher position like bitcoins price last long, sometimes it goes down but many people here really have a great talent to become bitcoins price will much higher for the upcoming 3 years.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

Maybe with that period.of time, it will be priced 20,000$ 5o be more realistic. I won't say that it will be priced at 500k$ or higher because that's too much knowing that Bitcoin is volatile so the increase on its value at this moment is expected to not last that long. We also.don't know what problems Bitcoin will encounter within that period of time so to not assume that much, I think that's the value that it will surely reach.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
From my views about bitcoin that the price of bitcoin in next three years will be approx to $10000 or $11000 because now a days the price of bitcoin is countinously increases day by day and reaches to approx $6000 . Now the days the popularity of bitcoin is increases daily and it become very famous in the world. So that so many people depend on the bitcoin and give their interest in it and earn more profit from the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the famous cryptocurrency in the world
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Its calculation is not possible. We just give our idea for future of bitcoin. Its price is moving up faster than faster. As per this calculation We say that Bitcoin price after three year is approximately 10-15000 USD.

Well I think it’s about prediction and when any topic come to prediction then it’s very hard to say something exactly because bitcoin is a digital currency and its related with daily trade so its confirm that the price will be high after 3 years but what will be the price it’s very hard to tell so I think we can hope for the best for its high price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Bitcoin price according to the demand of the people. I believe that three years from now needs to use Bitcoin and Bitcoin owner is extremely large so Bitcoin prices will definitely fly higher
I predict it will be $30.000
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I can not imagine bitcoin prices within the next 3 years. whether it will happen how many times Hard fork, or something like that, and it will raise the price of bitcoin to be very high. maybe at that moment, bitcoin will be very popular.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
But that's not how bitcoin could increase the price, there's so many factors around. We can't just expect that bitcoin could increase hundreds or even thousands percent just by 3 years because we predict that the price increase will always be the same to previous pump. There might be some downfall of bitcoin in the future, no one knows. But one thing that obvious, if the adoption of bitcoin increasing so significant and no of government regulation trying to destroy bitcoin, we will have fantastically high price.
Activity: 137
Bitcoin price is increasing so amazing  Grin Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
$60 000 at the end of 2020.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
bitcoin prices have exceeded the fair limits in this year. this may be due to the adoption of a large scale of payment systems and financial management, this is what causes bitcoin prices to be high. even 3 years ahead may be doubled even up to 4x
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 336
I think the price of bitcoin will drop significantly. Awareness of broad masses about the cryptoworld is steadily growing, and it is obvious that bitcoin is not a competitor to more sophisticated crypto-currencies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
i think it would be around $15-20k per btc that's my prediction since I'm seeing that the demand of bitcoin in the world is increasing again and becoming trending which lead to all people to use bitcoin because it has a lot of advantages when it comes on saving money for itself it could increase as the price arise.
Activity: 112
too far to point to up to 3 years into the future, but what is wrong to speculate. I believe by looking at all the possibilities of bitcoin will reach $ 50k by 2020, but maybe this will never happen. Let's see in 2020 what will happen.

I guess it could be a high as now because 3 years was too long. Bitcoin has been the top-performing currency in the world in six of the past seven years, climbing from zero to a new high value of about $1,600. But the cryptocurrency isn't anywhere close to its potential, so i guess the price of bitcoin as of 2020 was much higher than this year. It is much better to have this online job to help them more. I think as of 2020 the price will be $100 but lets see first if what will happen in upcoming 2020.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
too far to point to up to 3 years into the future, but what is wrong to speculate. I believe by looking at all the possibilities of bitcoin will reach $ 50k by 2020, but maybe this will never happen. Let's see in 2020 what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: