Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think should I buy for 1 year? - page 18. (Read 2567 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Bitcoin all the way.

What you could do to reduce the risk is to hold 75% and short 25% with a very mild leverage boost as a form of insurance, but then again, you do need a Bitmex account for that and understand how it works. Obviously, that's more of a way to retain your paper value during times that can still be seen as uncertain.

If you don't care about your paper value but want to be somewhat conservative, then use 50% of your funds right now, and from there use the rest in 10-25% increments to buy lower.

Don't expect immediate profits though. It could very well turn out that we end up moving sideways for plenty of more months.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
BTC, ETH, LTC or even XLM are all pretty decent buys if you're holding for the mid to long-term IMO. XLM started climbing upwards this week but still has a great amount of upwards potential, ETH and LTC seem to be both be leading the market out of the worst of the bear market so far and have great potential in the mid to long-term, and BTC's a great buy with new tech in play. Plus, the halving will be happening in just over over 400 days which should have some sort of impact on prices too. There's no guarantee prices will rise from where they are currently for most coins and tokens, nor a guarantee that we'll be out of the bear market, but the coins I've listed make up the majority of my crypto portfolio and I've got good confidence in 'em.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Yes, I definitely recommend you to invest your money in bitcoin. I think that we will see the dip in the second part of 2019. Remember about bitcoin halving, ETF, bakkt and many more thing that will be positive fot the price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
You will training to the army so once you comeback you want to see that your money is  grow. Your capital is $1000 and I will suggest to you look for the coin who the value is cheap and this is one  of the coins who possible for you to buy and hold it until you comeback. Ripple and waves is good perfect combination because it is potential and also lower the value of this two coin and soon it will turn to high value.
Activity: 138
Merit: 5
trader
After 3 months I will be in the army for a whole year. And I came to the conclusion that I need to buy something for $1000. This is not an important amount for me, but at the same time, I want to come home and with probability to raise this amount. I want to hear the opinion of experienced people, it will also be interesting to look at this topic in a year. Who advised what)

Pages:
Jump to: