Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think the market needs to get back on track?! - page 5. (Read 1032 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 105
As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
Any opinions on this topic?

The fact that the project appears. This does not mean that the market will be restored right now. Someone takes their profits and invests in a new project. But this does not mean that the market should grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
With the current bearish market, there are still many ICO's coming out in the crypto market and I believe that only the stronger ICO will remain to survive. Many people are already experiencing  ICO scams and that includes myself when I was participating in a signature bounty campaign. In relation to the the subject, ICO's  has nothing to do with the actual situation we are currently experience and I believe this bearish market is just a major adjustment and lesser demand this time while supply of btc is high.
Activity: 336
This situation is sad because the overwhelming majority of projects somehow depend on the market and are weak products, therefore they cannot even raise funds and start up!
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
The market has been brought to its knees and for it to get back on track, certain things need to happen. First some sort of regulation needs to happen as spearheaded by the SEC, ICOs need to be regulated to weed out the scams, and ensure that there's confidence in the crypto space once again to lure in fresh investors as well as institutional investors.
Activity: 126
Many ico that are already on the market will not survive this natural selection remains the strongest. Then when the market becomes stable and even grows, we can see other promising projects. There will be less unnecessary projects.

You think its also because the investors are getting smarter and able to understand the rules and tricks of the market?
You think we will still need regulations (like EU suggests) to stop scam projects from looting the investors? I need to understand how regulations will/will not be helpful.

Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.

I also still see a lot of projects that are growing and there are still upcoming projects. I don't think making projects about cryptocurrency will ever stop since a lot of people already knows that htere is a lot of money in cryptocurrency. As of now, I can see that a lot of projects are focusing on their products instead of the price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, it is natural for the market to face downfall and upward in prices from time to time. So none should worry about it at all. What we should take into consideration that cryptocurrency should start implementing what they are established for to sustain and make itself strong. And the investors also should be do their efforts to find and invest in only good and promising coins.

That's actually the point, cryptocurrencies advantage seems to have a brighter future because we know technology keep on growing which it also gives the people so many potential benefits. They're created to improved our economy and help the fintech to make their system to be more faster and easier to used.
Activity: 417
Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, it is natural for the market to face downfall and upward in prices from time to time. So none should worry about it at all. What we should take into consideration that cryptocurrency should start implementing what they are established for to sustain and make itself strong. And the investors also should be do their efforts to find and invest in only good and promising coins.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
The market of cryptocurrencies will be 10 times more valuable if the projects that you are describing were real at all, but most of those projects are scams and attempts to get money and nothing more, and it seems that people are finally understanding that and they have decided that they are not giving away their money to a bunch of people that do not deserve it.
I would not generalize, because even if the project is not fraudulent, this does not mean that the project will ever be successful. His team and community play a huge role in any project, because only a strong team can properly develop their project, cope with the difficulties that absolutely all projects face and the future fate and authority of the project depends on the speed of solving these problems.
It is OK if you do not want to generalize but I will, there had been some investigations in the past and they have found that most icos are scams, some studies say that the percentage is as high as 90%, and when there are nine scam projects for each one that is legitimate I have all the right to generalize and to say, you know what? I'm not investing in the market of icos again.
Activity: 644
I think now for recovering market there isn't anything to do rather than giving time. With news and other facts market has been finding the bottom. As that market will recover at some time with positive news and other facts. By studying previous bull runs and corrections market will take some time. i believe it will take at least one year. 
Activity: 364
I think the market doesn't need anything in particular to get back on its feet but it's going to happen naturally just like the stock markets too isn't fairing well, it's a general economic issue and in due time the cryptocurrency market will boom again
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
ICOs should bring more money from the real world and not only collect money from crypto holders. Like in 2017, there was a big boom caused by ICOs that attracted new investors to high profits.

Activity: 336
New money,and new investors,it's like new blood that flows and the river does not stagnate,and does not turn sour,and does not turn into a swamp!Everyone is waiting for the sunset, the big players,as they will come and go the movement is already up,so just wait,and preferably not in a panic,and sopochina head

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
The current state of the market does not lend itself to logical comprehension as such. There are no special reasons for such a collapse of the market, therefore, it is almost impossible to predict its behavior for the near future. Management is a great manipulator, and how they go on, the average person finds out after all that has happened.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't think 1 or 2 good news can make this market become better. I think we need a cleaner to bring all scam ICO projects and shitcoins to trashcan to make this market become better. Beside, I think we also need huge amount of money to pump this market back Smiley)
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What the market need is just patience.  Don`t panic. Hold your horses. It`s just a matter of time before everything is back on track again.
Yes, i try to stay calm, but with the current prices, this is not easy. I will not look at the prices in the near future, otherwise i will be depressed.
Activity: 277
What the market need is just patience.  Don`t panic. Hold your horses. It`s just a matter of time before everything is back on track again.
Activity: 364

I also don't understand that even though what can be seen is that the theme / topic brought to their project / ICO is the same as the one before, the difference is mostly just names and some additional features that are even useless. This is what later worries. innovation but not balanced
Activity: 8
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 14
I lost a lot on altcoins this year
Pages:
Jump to: