Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think the market needs to get back on track?! - page 7. (Read 1032 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Just ignore those projects if you think they aren't helping the market.

If you keep on watching out those projects, you'll just stuck thinking if they really are contributing the market. Most of them are just dividing the money in the circulation and interest now with ICOs were reduced due to the number of scams that came to it.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Now there are very few projects, and even fewer of them will collect the necessary amount, and even fewer will bring their projects to the end, and even fewer will have any impact on the market!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
One of them is increasing trust in investors in making transactions. During this time I saw them (investors) hiding or did not dare to invest because many ICOs led to fraud. In my opinion, this is a problem that must be overcome so that the market gets back on track.

Indeed,Im with you.
ICOs with good investers are the key,even tho' the ICOs must have a pretty good plan, well thought strategy,they need to offer something that isn't on the market atm, they need to prove it is worth investing in, if you know what I mean.

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I can't think for a real thing that can just change the trend we have right now, the market is going down like crazy and without any real reason, so I expect it to go up without a reason too, when there is no real clear reason behind the market states now I think it is safe to assume that the big whales are behind this, and if the whales are behind this huge dips and think the market will rocket in no time and without any warning.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Definitely it needs to be back on track as this disaster is disgusting and short term investors are waiting for a change in the value but no improvement shown from past few days in CMC, last quarter should rock like everytime let's hope for best.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
One of them is increasing trust in investors in making transactions. During this time I saw them (investors) hiding or did not dare to invest because many ICOs led to fraud. In my opinion, this is a problem that must be overcome so that the market gets back on track.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Any good news can spark the start.

We were looking for approval of etf but it seems not now. Any good news can be good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Many ico that are already on the market will not survive this natural selection remains the strongest. Then when the market becomes stable and even grows, we can see other promising projects. There will be less unnecessary projects.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
Any opinions on this topic?
Pages:
Jump to: