Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think the market needs to get back on track?! - page 6. (Read 1032 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
stop hoping that regulation and BAKKT will save crypto
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Of course, I am sure that cryptocurrency and the entire cryptocurrency market need to start the recovery process, because I don’t understand how a market with such opportunities can fall. It is simply impossible.
copper member
Activity: 266
The market needs new investors or fresh money. Of course, several large acceptance points can bring the market back on track. I can not think of anything else that could help the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
Any opinions on this topic?
The market of cryptocurrencies will be 10 times more valuable if the projects that you are describing were real at all, but most of those projects are scams and attempts to get money and nothing more, and it seems that people are finally understanding that and they have decided that they are not giving away their money to a bunch of people that do not deserve it.
I would not generalize, because even if the project is not fraudulent, this does not mean that the project will ever be successful. His team and community play a huge role in any project, because only a strong team can properly develop their project, cope with the difficulties that absolutely all projects face and the future fate and authority of the project depends on the speed of solving these problems.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
The current ICO project has been largely unsuccessful. Because ETH is falling every day. Interest in ICO has been lost. It will take a long time for the market to recover.

It solely depends on the news, whales and general investors, prices were definitely a ride of a roller coaster, there would be massive dumps and pumps anytime and the famous proof would be the last year ATH for just a month of the build-up to its price from 3k to almost 20k last December, who knows what exactly the price will flow this time, whether we can actually see some bull run this time or the bear will dominate the market this season.
Activity: 350
Now is a difficult time for any project, especially for a new one. But I believe that only a few projects really benefit the crypto industry and most projects profit from market growth, so now they are waiting for the market to stagnate and extend the Crowdsale period of their tokens while waiting for market growth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
I do not see any reason to worry about projects that do not have a useful product, do not have an interesting idea and a strong team, because in a falling market and in the face of great competition among ICO projects, useless projects are still doomed to be killed soon. We have seen many such projects, the coins of which have no value, such projects will appear in the future, but also then die.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I personally and strongly believe in backing the value of crypto, digital asset with real life tangible one! This will give it a better adoption and make it more stable too, in regards of its price.

Actually we have this Gigzi running ICO, which is all about backing the crypto asset with real precious metals price, like GOLD. This is huge, because if we think what gives FIAT its initial value, then it is Gold at the first place. Gigzi backing crypto with precious metals will solve its volatility and wider its adoption..

That will and should help the market tremendously in the long run.. . and honestly, I can't see any other ico project that does what Gigzi is working on, or comes close to it.

=>>> Please watch this video from the 15:00 minute. This consolidate my point of view:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8R71WGO3qU

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
The market of cryptocurrencies will be 10 times more valuable if the projects that you are describing were real at all, but most of those projects are scams and attempts to get money and nothing more, and it seems that people are finally understanding that and they have decided that they are not giving away their money to a bunch of people that do not deserve it.
Activity: 267
The current ICO project has been largely unsuccessful. Because ETH is falling every day. Interest in ICO has been lost. It will take a long time for the market to recover.

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

Typical of how the market will respond to these projects is obvious already. Many of them will struggle to reach softcap and will get frustrated and leave the space. The reason they're not helping the space is because of intent. Many of them launch to defraud the crypto community, some have no real use case, some are copied ideas with a different name.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
ico have very huge depending on the market. if the market goes down icos also can not work normally because there is no people who interesting in ico
Activity: 50

I've heard of this project before, saw it's name on this forum from time to time and I could say that having banks as your investors its a good sign, we all know that banks seeks money and they would not invest in projects that can't get a profit for them. I know that if they have just a bank as an investor doesn't make them a good project but I will keep an eye on them when the ICO stage will start.

Checked them out, I just did Smiley.
Pretty promising,at least I like their ideea of blockchain infrastructure fr the gaming community, i dont know but ive been into tho gaming world for a long time and recently into the crypto one and the idea smiled at me.Smiley im giving them a chance.I've heard about them on other serveral threads.
Oh and sorry I'm off topic, I also believe that good investers bring good ICOw, its pretty logical to me.You dont need to be in this crypto thing to know this, but its like any other markets, its has ups and downs.I think you need to chill and have patience.Smiley
Activity: 44
I think we need to trust some of the pre-ICOs.Just analyze what's on the market even tho lots of people think there's nothing good left.The important thing we need to focus on is "the investers" strong ones, they take a look at what they invest in.I don't think they invest in something they don't believe in.Take as example "SoftBank"/"Du Capital", they are investing in a pre-ICO "Ludos", I dont think they are investing blindfolded.
I checked that Ludos, I must say they have a lot of good investers besides SoftBank and Du capital, they have a good plan, nice strategy, and take a look a what they're trying to develop, an ecosystem for the gaming community.
I don't know, I think this what the market needs right now, pre-ICOs, projects with strong investers.This what we need to focus on, these kind of projects.  Wink Smiley
I've heard of this project before, saw it's name on this forum from time to time and I could say that having banks as your investors its a good sign, we all know that banks seeks money and they would not invest in projects that can't get a profit for them. I know that if they have just a bank as an investor doesn't make them a good project but I will keep an eye on them when the ICO stage will start.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I think we need a lots of things in this market to turn it green. Firstly we need so real good news from USA or China. Or something like this big country. Then we need some institutional investors in this marlet. When they come market will surely go. And most of general people who always panic they have to calm. Then this ICO market the problem is we saw a lots of failed and scammed project. We need more people to analysis ICOs which is good or not instead of promote bad project. And we need some platform who talk about ICOs properly. I think at this moment we need this type of things.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I think the emergence of a large number of ICO projects will not affect the market, because of this large number of ICO almost 90% are not implemented.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
It's true that if there are many new digital currency projects, the developers propose funds to make their mission a success, but I don't think this has any effect on the reduction in altcoin prices.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
This is a natural correction. Look at the history, the previous corrections were also long, and took more than a year. So I think we just need to wait for the bull market, maybe this year it will not.

I agree with you that it is a natural correction to an extent. I believe that there are also other factors at play that seem to be helping in prolonging the correction too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
This is a natural correction. Look at the history, the previous corrections were also long, and took more than a year. So I think we just need to wait for the bull market, maybe this year it will not.
Activity: 55
I think we need to trust some of the pre-ICOs.Just analyze what's on the market even tho lots of people think there's nothing good left.The important thing we need to focus on is "the investers" strong ones, they take a look at what they invest in.I don't think they invest in something they don't believe in.Take as example "SoftBank"/"Du Capital", they are investing in a pre-ICO "Ludos", I dont think they are investing blindfolded.
I checked that Ludos, I must say they have a lot of good investers besides SoftBank and Du capital, they have a good plan, nice strategy, and take a look a what they're trying to develop, an ecosystem for the gaming community.
I don't know, I think this what the market needs right now, pre-ICOs, projects with strong investers.This what we need to focus on, these kind of projects.  Wink Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: