Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think what will happen on the end of the 2018 - page 17. (Read 3254 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
For me i am not seeing any pump happening cause the market seems to be so cold nothing is happen but the unexpected may still happen too its under a scale of probability maybe and maybe not but lets still watch if there is none then we all wait for next year
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
Nothing huge will happen, obviously. There's not going to be a great pump again in the end of this year. Highly likely the market is going to recover slowly. No sudden ups anymore. May be this is the first sign of stability on the crypto market. Anyway, it's hard to say something definite now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You may think or predict, but you know what, you should add your opinions on why you think like that. A random saying is it may hit bla, bla, bla has no meaning in cryptocurrency. Also, you should move the thread to bitcoin price speculation.
in any case, I think that this is empty talk, since there are no visible reasons for stabilizing the market until the end of 2018. What can serve For active growth of the cryptocurrency market? I think only the rapid growth of Bitcoin will be able to correct this situation.
Activity: 250
I think nothing will happen like the bull run and the market will not be turned back magically at the end of this year. Of course, we crypto investors are eagerly waiting to see the fair weather of the crypto market and luckily the price of bitcoin getting up a little bit high. But it doesn't seem to be the price would be pumped as like as 2017 at the end of 2018. It might not be happening something the outstanding value of bitcoin at the end of this year but hope to see the market will find its full speed and energy as same as previous year.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
You may think or predict, but you know what, you should add your opinions on why you think like that. A random saying is it may hit bla, bla, bla has no meaning in cryptocurrency. Also, you should move the thread to bitcoin price speculation.
Activity: 406
Hi, everybody. Now the most urgent question is what will happen at the end of 2018? In my opinion, the market will turn green and begin to grow, I hope that we will return to the same high figures that we had before this correction.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Everyone's hoping for a bull run by the end of the year but nothing is for sure. People are hoping for one as there is a history of the pump usually happening at the end of the year. It is also a possibility that the bull comes on the start of 2019 this time around but nothing can be said for sure, we'll just have to wait and see.
I don't think I'll be late, I promise you later, this is ungrateful. What address will have a positive one, because today the market is unpredictable and it is impossible to explain what influences the cryptocurrency market today.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Everyone's hoping for a bull run by the end of the year but nothing is for sure. People are hoping for one as there is a history of the pump usually happening at the end of the year. It is also a possibility that the bull comes on the start of 2019 this time around but nothing can be said for sure, we'll just have to wait and see.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen
There is nothing to hope for by the end of 2018. I am fairly certain that the market will continue sideways until the end of 2018, and the growth cycle will begin in mid-2019. That is the best timeframe so the market can recover
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
We don't really know what is possible to happen in bitcoin if the price increase or decrease more in the end of this year 2018. But incase bitcoin will not increase this year they have another year and for sure on that bitcoin will start to pump again the value.
Activity: 406
We are expecting the same thing, we hope the price of crypto will rise again. But I can not see the sign yet. Anything can happen, and I hope there will be a good change for it so all of us will not be disappointed.
Activity: 14
End of the 2018, Bitcoin will increase and all altcoins as well, but it'll not reach higher like in the last year. I feel that something good will surely happen to the CMC which will bring smile for Bitcoin/Altcoins investors and enthusiasts.
Activity: 26
I would like to see a bullrun before the end of new year. The market has been down for a while and we all hope the situation changes soon.I am waiting for a better and stable market.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen
I think the market will remain that way until the end of 2018. Because all stock markets are still at a red level and there is no reason the Crypto market is pumping strongly. The capitalization of many investors is losing money and so the pumping slows down a lot.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
What we are waiting all the same. All expect the market to be more better and experienced a remarkable rise in the end of the year. 2018 is so boring because of the length of the bull run of each altcoin. May all get better soon and we wait for the new ATH of each altcoin.
Activity: 686
I think the pumps and dumps is good only for traders and speculators, I expect a slow but stable growth for 10 years, I hope there will be no strong jumps.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Many big names in crypto did predict a big rise of the value of cryptos. But i don't really know what is going to happen. I also think that it is possible to see a little rise or cryptos, but not a big rise. Or cryptos can stay stable like the actual value.

there are not "big names" in cryptocurrency market. there are only small people with big mouths. and the thing you have forgotten is that they have been predicting this big rise for a very long time now so far every time they open their mouths price drops a little more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I just hope that BTC will raise to $7k in the end of this year. In this situation, big pump is hardly happened. Anyway, as long as it does not dump again. Smiley
Activity: 94
The market didn't take off yet like it did last year and I'm not expecting a big pump, I think it's gonna be more stable from now on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I'm waiting for different moves from Ethereum.It seems to have fallen slightly in the charts.But towards the end of 2018, I think it will rise.Of course,According to me.I suggest you follow up more.And Read.
Pages:
Jump to: