Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think what will happen on the end of the 2018 - page 21. (Read 3254 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
I don't expect many changes by the end of the year, unless the SEC approves an ETF and people go crazy. However, next year I think there will be a bull market and an expansion of cryptocurrencies like there was last year, I'm seeing things that are aligning in that sense.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
the market will die. And if not, prices will be lower.

This market is absolutely dead. But hey, don't believe and continue pumping this shitty investment. You deserve to GET REKT!!!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
The end of 2018 will be great as we all are expecting a bull run even though will not be compare to the bull run of last year. I feel that something good will surely happen to the CMC which will bring in smile for Bitcoin/Altcoins investors and enthusiast. We may see something very close to x10 by the end of November-December.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
end of the 2018 I think bitcoin will increase and all altcoins as well, but it will not reach higher like in the last year, maybe around $9k the price of bitcoin this end of the year.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi for my opinion bitcoin Will up to 20k
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
We are all waiting for the bull run at the end of 2018. But nobody can say for sure, that the bull run will happen this year. The only thing we can do now is to hodl our coins and hope for the green market as soon as possible. But it is also possible that bulls will come first in 2019.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen
Pages:
Jump to: