Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think what will happen on the end of the 2018 - page 20. (Read 3254 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Thinking of positive side. It may not be the same as 2017 but we are still have plenty of time of pile and fill our bags before the markets complete recovery. And expect that year end speculations arent going to be good and will probably pass on the hope on 2019. Like what Mike Novogratz new speculation and theres nothing new. He said that 2019 is going to ve the year of bitcoin.

Same thing was told for 2018 also but it happens to be opposite so i dont think that even till half year of 2019 wont see a spike in bitcoin price. It is like in 2016 -17, when the market was taking long time to break $1000 mark and most of them were just waiting to sell off their coins if it crosses. It took very long time to break and be steady and if i am not wrong most of them sold it when it crosses and went to $2000 to 3000. As most of them expected that their will be correction so they will buy back in low but as everyone knows it did not went down and gone very high up.

So i think this year it is not possible and in 2019 after same type of 2016 the market will test the patience of traders and then it will spike up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I have exact same thought with you, I don't think there will be any bull run this year, I guess we might see bull run next year when good news like ETF approval or other great news will start hitting the space, but though anything is still possible in cryptos but the chance is slim in my own opinion.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Thinking of positive side. It may not be the same as 2017 but we are still have plenty of time of pile and fill our bags before the markets complete recovery. And expect that year end speculations arent going to be good and will probably pass on the hope on 2019. Like what Mike Novogratz new speculation and theres nothing new. He said that 2019 is going to ve the year of bitcoin.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
I don't expect many changes by the end of the year, unless the SEC approves an ETF and people go crazy. However, next year I think there will be a bull market and an expansion of cryptocurrencies like there was last year, I'm seeing things that are aligning in that sense.
If it can't go up soaring, it's okay. At least crypto can be seen gradually recovering by the end of 2018. That will be a great relief and create new hope for us. At least it can comfort us a little from the current market slump.
it will be so stable and there will be no gradual increase until bitcoin will have done with its ETF. remember about there was no any signal about the bullish trend, if that will and then it should have appeared. It doesn't have a little signal to be considered as a the bullish line for crypto. it will be so stable dude.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen
I am no longer expecting for miracles to happen this year but rather looking forward on holding until next year whereas recovery is more likely to happen. We are already two months away before this year end and that is what makes it hard to still believed that recovery would still take over the market before this year end.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Some sources say that bullrun will start at the end of 2018. Not only that, some major coins have released some updates like Eth with ethereum 2.0. One more thing, some region especially Europe, have already accept cryptocurrency on their merchant payments (example cafe) also ASIA with . So I'm sure many positive things will happen at the end of 2018!
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen

Personally, I am not expecting a huge pump on BTC or any other ALT coins by year end. It took us 3 years from 2014 to end of 2017 for the tremendous pump in BTC prices along with many altcoins. The 3 years was the time of accumulation which eventually burst out in a form of major pump. I expect a similar kind of situation but not so quick, may be it should take another 2 to 3 years and we can see major gains.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

We believe that whatever happens in the future is the best. even though bitcoin was more difficult in the past. but now it can grow even more.
Activity: 448
It is in the last quarter of 2018, all the coins down in price btc at 6000 USD AND eth short more than 30 % from last year, the worst in the next 2019 is eth. ETH can be 100 to 150 , the tokens eth is also the worst. Now new developers create their own network because eth gas is too expensive. Developers create new coins with ico instrumment of erc20. After swapp the erc20 will be trash.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

no one sure about the next bull .we lost most of our investments ,i hope soon we can regain some of our loss
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I don't expect many changes by the end of the year, unless the SEC approves an ETF and people go crazy. However, next year I think there will be a bull market and an expansion of cryptocurrencies like there was last year, I'm seeing things that are aligning in that sense.
If it can't go up soaring, it's okay. At least crypto can be seen gradually recovering by the end of 2018. That will be a great relief and create new hope for us. At least it can comfort us a little from the current market slump.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
I think that we should see some local growth by the end of this year. In fact, we did not even roll back normal after a strong fall, so it is necessary as the air to somehow revive the market
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
I have read various forecasts about 2018 and they are all very contradictory. Over the years of work in the crypto market, I came to the conclusion that no one can mean accurate information, except for the market makers, and it's unlikely that such people give openly forecasts, their goal is to earn as much as possible, and not allow us to do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Personally, I do not hope that bitcoin will make the race at the end of the year. Most likely he will remain at the same level 6000-6800$ 2019. IMHO
Activity: 602
will remain the same as a [a thing that happened today, there will be no large pumps by the end of this year. I see the possibility that the pump will still occur in mid 2019.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Nothing significant will be there. Experts esay that bull run is possible to be here but it is not exactly so much, the cryptomarket is not ready for this.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

I can see there are coins getting pumped already. It may be the plan of yobit exchange but yes there are coins appreciating more than 50% since yesterday. If the pump will really happen this last quarter, I guess they'd start it on the altcoins.  Browsing the coinmarketcap just today, I was amaze how much one could earn if I bought some cheaper altcoins that just got pumped. Ubex was +400%!!
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
All coins will be increased in prices I am sure. The end of this year will be very profitable for everybody and it could not be denied because the run is coming.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
We are patiently waiting for the green market at the end this year. The whole year the market was bleeding and we need something to achieve the new price records, or we will lose a lot of people in the crypto currencies market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I think the bull season will begin at the end of November. Therefore, at the end of 2018, i think,  the Bitcoin price will be around $ 13,000 and the Ethereum price will be around $ 600.
Pages:
Jump to: