Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think what will happen on the end of the 2018 - page 7. (Read 3254 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
No sign this November 2018 so I am assuming it will dump more in December since most people need money because of Christmas and new year in January 2019 .   
We do not have to disappoint that much It is expected that the coming month will bring more happiness in the crypto market. Many speculators and expert are saying that in the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin will be higher. Many are saying that in the end Bitcoin will see another all time high price in his life.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
I think Bitcoin price will be higher than last year and Bitcoin can increase $ 20,000. And this is the right time for the market to return because now Bitcoin price has decreased too deep.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen
I was thinking like you, maybe we could see 10k dollar in december but it moved the opposite of our expectations and dropped under 4k it is very low price for bitcoin. Maybe big whales increase after that.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
im gonna speculate things here, i guess at the ned of 2018 top 100 coins will start to rise up once again
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen
All that could have happened already happened, and other events will not change anything. Except that it will be a quick return within a year to the original prices, but this is impossible.
Activity: 518
now many people are starting to speculate and predict the price of bitcoin will rise at the end of the year, but we also have to know that the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict and currently there are no signs of going up so it might be long for us to wait
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
It is difficult to predict such an event, but I think that prices will not grow much by the end of the year, although I was already set to reduce
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
I think there will be a big disappointment because of market decrease and a lot of people will be crying because of losses.
Now I am close to the edge
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
No sign this November 2018 so I am assuming it will dump more in December since most people need money because of Christmas and new year in January 2019 .   
yes you are right, even coin coins are decreasing and this makes investors even more disappointed. I don't know what happened to the crypto world now, this year is the worst year for the crypto world. hopefully next year it will return to normal and the price will be high again.
I do not even have much hope in 2019 because the situation is still very bad right now, the value is lower every day, and if this still lasts in December, many investors will not be able to stand the pressure and give up the game. And the consequence is that the market is lacking in capital, transactions will become desolate, and of course, when things went to that stage, what could change this situation was a miracle, but with the condition and atmosphere of such depression, miracles may not appear
Activity: 392
Freezing prices, bewilderment of investors, and of course the expansion of existing problems. After all, while no one wants to become a hero and change all that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
It can be said that the worst forecast will come true and Bitcoin will be at the level of 2k, and the rest of the coins may freeze their development. Question one is what will happen with the received tokens and projects that have risked to begin in this period.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
yes you are right, even coin coins are decreasing and this makes investors even more disappointed. I don't know what happened to the crypto world now, this year is the worst year for the crypto world. hopefully next year it will return to normal and the price will be high again.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
maybe what will happen at the end of 2018, the cryptocurrency price movement conditions will not be like in 2017 anymore, the price of 2018 is going into saturated prices and the condition will fall until the end of the year, maybe going back up when it enters the new year 2019.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106

I am thinking that all the predictions in the first and second quarter all misses. In July 2018 many predict bitcoin translucent 47 thousand or 50 thousand dollars at the end of the year 2018.
In fact, it's been one month all coin and alt-coin as well as the token price down drastically. So, whether it will rise in the end of this year 2018; the answer can be YESS or NO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I advise you to hold these coins are for the long term. Because it has the best perspective for holding coins for long-term investment.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
They have two possible to happen to the market this year 2018 and that is still decreasing the price if more people selling their coins and start increasing again the value of the coins if more people again buy coins and everyone will get more money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
We are all waiting for the bull run at the end of 2018. But nobody can say for sure, that the bull run will happen this year. The only thing we can do now is to hodl our coins and hope for the green market as soon as possible. But it is also possible that bulls will come first in 2019.
What bull are you waiting?Lol why not look at the market now,its collapsing and yet your talking about the bull?
Theres nothing like that will happen this year,expect more dumping and declining for the cryptocurrencies,the recovery is too long to happen,so be ready for this constant dip and just stay patient and never sell for losses
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

It very hard to guess about the situation of the market will happen in the future. But I think the market at the end of the year is bad for the exchange rate, and the price of BTC will be dropped to $1,500 or lower. There will not the bull run at the end of 2018, so sad to say that!
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
I don't think we are going to see a big miracle. Maybe there will be a little bump. But for how much? It will depend on the new investors.
There will be maybe a little recovery on next year. Investors have lost confidence on cryptos.
It's so sad to see our market still in red and to hear people's speculations. But I never feel and think that crypto will vanish, only it appears like these and it possibly be the same until year end. 
Pages:
Jump to: