Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think what will happen on the end of the 2018 - page 9. (Read 3254 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
The expectations for 2018 were quite high, but there are about two months before the end of the year, and it seems that for bitcoin to make a big surprise in a short time is really difficult.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I don't think anything will happen.We will continue in the horizontal position.One or two years will continue like this.The crypto market is now fading.This is the purpose of some people.But these people are buying altcoins from the bottom.
Activity: 448
there will be several variants of events, everything will remain as it is, prices will fall even lower and the other is a price increase, which of these I don’t know yet
Activity: 434
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen

i think bitcoin will pump again and will set new record ofcourse other coins will follow
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen

I think there would still be a pump that would happen this year but we wouldn't be able to have a new all-time high but then who knows? Maybe we would have a new all-time high after all since bitcoin always surprise us.

If it would not happen then we would still be able to profit from this market by trading for short term. It is better to earn profit from time to time for me than have a one time big time gain because there is a tendency that it would not happen. 
Activity: 714

No one would really knows of what will happen before next year specially that most of the previous predictions in favor of Bitcoin price did not happen as desired so i choose to wait and see rather than expecting high on Bitcoin price before this year will end that it might just make me to be disappoint again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think that there will be no strong changes at the end of 2018. Most likely, the market will start to grow in late November or early December, but the growth will be insignificant. I think we need to wait at least another year for this cycle to happen again.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
I think that bull run will begin this year around December, but will reach its maximum in 2019. It's very difficult to predict. I think bull run will start when he's least expected.
Activity: 644

Well, I think before the end of 2018 hopefully bitcoin price will rise. Even though its hard to predict because it might not happened but at least I believe in it. I will just managed my expectation for that to prevent disappointment.As of now, Bitcoin is in down fall again and I know many people are just like me patiently waiting for the price to rise again even if the whike 2018 bitcoin price is down.
Activity: 770
will be Christmas time  Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Everyone knows that the crypto market has a cycle.  According to the schedule of 2016 and 2017, at the end of 2018 there will be a furious growth in the market. However, many were burned in early 2018. Because everyone planned that the market will be bullish in 2017 throughout 2018, but there was a collapse.
Activity: 602
It is difficult to say, because for a year there is a decline,I certainly expect that the market will rise, and capitalization will finally return to its last mark and overcome it,but people have been waiting for a whole year, and the market is not growing)) So that everything is not predictable, as they say we will see what will happen
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that crypto scenario can have two ways. Everything can remain the same, the market will be still in sleeping mode, or the other scenario can make everyone rich
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
the end of 2018 will see the decision of the Security and Exchange Commission making their decisions and also having a great influence on the users of bitcoin and blockchain related operations and thereby making it a whole lot more lucrative and also causing an increase in the price of tokens and having the investors come back and then it gets to business as usual.
Activity: 224
I hope December will be the best time for raising of prices because usually in the end of the year people are trying to invest more money than usual
Activity: 182
I don't think that we will see some great jump with prices of coins. All predictions about September and October were wrong(
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I believe that the next round of development will happen when countries begin to regulate cryptocurrencies at the legislative level, or after the approval of bitcoin-etf. Until that time, the market will be in a state of low volatility, as we have seen in recent months.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Nothing will happen. Now we see that not so many days to the end of this year, and those who expect the high and rapid increase till the end of 2018 they will not get this result of the end of 2018. Just believe me))))
Activity: 449
swordking
As per the current market situation, I don't think that any massive changes will happen in the market's condition. But it's cryptocurrency and it's volatile, so predicting about it is so hard. We just need to wait for it to get know about its condition.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Even at the end of the year, I don't think there will be much change. I no longer have hope for the bull market. The reduction in purchasing power makes me feel anxious about the future of the market!
Pages:
Jump to: