Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think what will happen on the end of the 2018 - page 8. (Read 3254 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I don't think we are going to see a big miracle. Maybe there will be a little bump. But for how much? It will depend on the new investors.
There will be maybe a little recovery on next year. Investors have lost confidence on cryptos.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
I am not giving negative news or make panic about my opinion
Possible to another bitcoin price dip reach the very lower price bottom before end of 2018
2019 is the new hope from all people supporting in cryptocurrency or bitcoin until year 2020
Will give a lot of benefits by using patience.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
I am no longer expecting for a miracle to again happen just like on the previous year. Obviously, the situation this year is far different from the previous one because downtrend is dominant this year to almost all of the months of 2018. And even if we are already on the last month of this year, no changes still is being observed which makes it obvious that recovery is more possible to occur next year.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen

I hope that there will be pumps like Masalalu. but it seems difficult to guess too, especially the conditions that fall like this, it is difficult to improve again. yeah, hopefully everything will improve quickly, so at the end of the year the conditions have improved.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen
I think Bitcoin will not make huge uptrend move as long ETF decission is pending, so we might have to wait till March 2019 to see this move. Altcoins might give better gains for short term traders.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The end of 2018 is very close at the moment, I think there are only 2 cases will happen at the end of 2018, Crypto market will keep bleeding like at the moment or will be stable till next year. It's impossible that crypto market will rise back at the end of this year.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
The market is stagnating ! There will be no repetition of last year! The main thing is not to panic and we just have to wait!

You call stagnation last 30% price drops ?! We are in a period of panic and nobody is able to predict what will happen in the next month. In next weeks we can see another price decrease by another 30% (or more), and we can see increases by 50% (or more). About stagnation we can talk in a few months.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
The market is stagnating ! There will be no repetition of last year! The main thing is not to panic and we just have to wait!
Activity: 434
I think that bull run will begin this year around December, but will reach its maximum in 2019. It's very difficult to predict. I think bull run will start when he's least expected.
Everyone really thinks that by December the great bull run would come but nobody knows what's exactly going to happen.

We can't say if by that time all things are going to come accordingly to what we are expecting. But right now is the time to keep on piling up your bags before that happens. I'm already done filling my bags so I'm only waiting for that day to come.

So proud to hear your opinion. I think you are the people who have more experience about cryptocurrency. I think at the moment; I should fill up with cryptos instead of panic selling, invest more and more and wait for the bull run will happen in the next year.
Activity: 518
I do also think that such thing will no longer happen this year unlike on the previous one. At times like this we should better consider holding at our best in order to not regret selling afterwards once recovery occur. Even on the next year, we cannot assure that pumps will really happen. Therefore, we can only wait until it is us already to witness such thing. Wait for now and carefully observe how will the market be changed in an instant regarding with the bullrun if possible.
Activity: 406
What happens last year is totally different what is happening today. So we should not expect that there is a bull run this year. But the future of cryptocurrency is still bright. So we all we need to do now is wait fot that time to come.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
We are all waiting for the bull run at the end of 2018. But nobody can say for sure, that the bull run will happen this year. The only thing we can do now is to hodl our coins and hope for the green market as soon as possible. But it is also possible that bulls will come first in 2019.

The only action we can do it now is holding and waiting for the bright future of the cryptocurrency market. In 2018, the price of the market has a serious decline, and at the end of 2018, I think the bull run is impossible to happen. In 2019, if the economy can't go better, I think the market will continuously losing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
I don"t expect big changes and jumps. If prices do not rise before Christmas, then from holidays and in the new year the price will start to go down again. Look what happens with the price of oil-the price foll down ,as the same it will be  with BTC
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
November month is ending and this is the worst month for the crypto in 2018! Now, I have no hope for this year like you. Crypto market won't recover very soon! Though we had a big hope about the bull market starts at the end of the year, but the crypto market seems no good sign about it.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The worst state of the current market is that almost all of the new altcoins are mimicking the old cryptocurrency, which has left the market without any development, and as the scam has increased, many traders have begun to fear the market!
Activity: 644
marketcap will be 220B$
bitocin 6500$
ethereum 225$

there wont be a big increase. maybe after 2019 there can be.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Everyone knows that the crypto market has a cycle.  According to the schedule of 2016 and 2017, at the end of 2018 there will be a furious growth in the market. However, many were burned in early 2018. Because everyone planned that the market will be bullish in 2017 throughout 2018, but there was a collapse.
This just indicates that no plans and schedules work in a cryptocurrency. While it is clear that there will be no big growth in the cryptocurrency market at the end of this year. Investors are very passive now, they lost most of their cryptocurrency funds this year. Everyone is waiting for how events will develop further. Of course, they can still develop in different ways, because it is a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
all coins will increase and bitcoin / ethereum will increase like the previous year.
although we can't expect it to be a sky rocket, we can take advantage of this rising opportunity for take profit action.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I think that bull run will begin this year around December, but will reach its maximum in 2019. It's very difficult to predict. I think bull run will start when he's least expected.
Everyone really thinks that by December the great bull run would come but nobody knows what's exactly going to happen.

We can't say if by that time all things are going to come accordingly to what we are expecting. But right now is the time to keep on piling up your bags before that happens. I'm already done filling my bags so I'm only waiting for that day to come.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
there will be several variants of events, everything will remain as it is, prices will fall even lower and the other is a price increase, which of these I don’t know yet
I also think like you, the value will decrease, not increase as many predicted that the end of this year will be the highest increase of the cryptographic market, however, those predictions are groundless and no degree. high caliber In order to make a profit you should hold on for longer.
Pages:
Jump to: