Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think will happen to Bitcoin in 100 years? - page 6. (Read 1569 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
In my opinion it is hard to predict the future of some things, directions sometimes even in 20 years or so. Because our society is developing so rapidly and historical events appear so dinamic even in short periods of time. What will be in 100 years we less likely will see, unless only our children or our grandchildren will. And it may be quite another world comparing with that we used to see nowadays. But I think it will be more digital and computerized world, at least some part of our society and planet. And there is a chance for Bitcoin to be in it in 100 years.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
I think cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are expected to last for 100 years. However, like the Tulip flower phenomenon centuries ago in the Netherlands, Bitcoin will be meaningless in the future, aka collapse with a high price causing financial markets to crash, That is if we cannot manage digital assets. Therefore, we as Crypto depositors, must be able to instill long-term principles without panic and stay away from bad news (No need to listen to bad news). And it's true you think, we save bitcoins for us and the future..
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I don't care about bitcoin in the next 100 years because I won't know and feel it because maybe I'm not on this earth anymore, although I hope bitcoin will still be okay and maybe my grandchildren will feel the existence of bitcoin in the next 100 years .
I only hope that in the next 10 years bitcoin will become more popular and acceptable in all countries so that I can still enjoy its benefits as long as I am alive and can also be used as a legal transaction tool.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
well for sure in the future, 100 years from now I will die and do not exist in the world. But this is different with Bitcoin, 100 years from now I think Bitcoin still exist, more popular, and become human necessaries like our money now. Also bitcoin will be known by all the people in the world and become more familiar.
This is really my thoughts and I just hope bitcoin will be more known by people day by day and the price will surprise the market and achieve new ATH in this month or following months.
Activity: 62
Merit: 13
100 years after Bitcoin, my thoughts are good, but at that time I was no longer there. I still like to be down-to-earth and work and live well every day. I believe in the power of Bitcoin, just like finding a girlfriend. Even if the girlfriend I'm looking for in the future is an Oscar queen, I won't be surprised.
Activity: 20
Merit: 11
@RainbowKun Your viewpoint about Bitcoin after 100 years is explained in a superb way. Even I feel somewhat the same way. The price of Bitcoin would rise and fall in the time to come. I believe that Bitcoin would be existing after 100 years too but unfortunately we would not be living till then to see what actually will happen.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Bitcoin network may not die in the next 100 years, but there will be new innovations that can compete with Bitcoin in the future because no one knows today's young generation can become a scientist who is able to create new, more modern innovations.
I hope so but we can't assure everything as 100 years of existence had something to think about huge changes may happen on the market or there are other innovations that may happen. I know that we are all in wild guessing knowing that we can surely witness what really be going to happen in the future. However, we are still optimistic about its future and that can help to boost the market even to stay more years and the adoption continues.
^ I selectively read those other replies and it seems they were really don't sure of our existent during that year.
For now, I don't bother myself thinking about what will happen in the next 100 years, it gives you a headache, the best thing you can do is to think about how you can accumulate more BTC into your portfolio so that in the following years you will able to get profit, not on the next 100 year.
Nevertheless, as I am thinking my prediction is the same as the BTC price, it is unpredictable.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Bitcoin network may not die in the next 100 years, but there will be new innovations that can compete with Bitcoin in the future because no one knows today's young generation can become a scientist who is able to create new, more modern innovations.
I hope so but we can't assure everything as 100 years of existence had someetthing to think about huge changes may happen on the market or there are other innovations that may happen. I know that we are all in wild guessing knowing that we can surely witness what really be going to happen in the future. However, we are still optimistic about its future and that can help to boost the market even to stay more years and the adoption continues.
100 years for bitcoin might be too far to predict things. Let's just say bitcoin will be fully adopted as a currency or maybe replaced by something better. We can't stop that as more digital coins will emerge soon but one thing for sure the bitcoin history will not be forgotten.

Even if new digital currencies will replace the whole crypto market, it will always be a copy from bitcoin or any other potential altcoins. People will change so definitely they will also have different picks for crypto.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
I hope so but we can't assure everything as 100 years of existence had something to think about huge changes may happen on the market or there are other innovations that may happen. I know that we are all in wild guessing knowing that we can surely witness what really be going to happen in the future. However, we are still optimistic about its future and that can help to boost the market even to stay more years and the adoption continues.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1566
I have to add one more thing: a statistic says that every currency has a lifespan of 37 years. For example, the euro has been around since the year 2000 and do the math in theory ... 2 currency changes by then, or 2 digital currency revolutions. And i think there should be no limit to the amount of any currency.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
It:s honestly hard to predict but I would love to see things positively. I believe that Bitcoin could still reach more milestones and it will be known in more countries because of its value and importance. The next generations would inherit it and they will have an advantage since they will be living in technology-adapted days and it will be easy for them to deal with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
bitcoin is not the solution if they want easy money . they are not patience enough and they pull out their funds and loose .
 if they act like that, much better if they will invest in riskier cryptos to see the result instantly if they will loose or not  .
for the bitcoin investor that has a patience they want to make sure that everything is safe and well planned .
Majority of noobs would really be thinking of this way specially to those who got in into this market without sufficient knowledge or awareness about the market will really be having that kind of impression.

Asking out about 100 years ahead is something that is really non sense to discussed about because no man on this world could tell on what would happen ahead.We can presume things but not on a

precise manner but at least we can see that there would be some possibilities to last up for that year basing of on how it do perform on the current year.It does have much potential imho.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
bitcoin is not the solution if they want easy money . they are not patience enough and they pull out their funds and loose .
 if they act like that, much better if they will invest in riskier cryptos to see the result instantly if they will loose or not  .
for the bitcoin investor that has a patience they want to make sure that everything is safe and well planned .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
We won't know bitcoin in 100 years, even very funny because we also don't know how bitcoin will be next year, you created a very interesting thread to invite public discussion about bitcoin in 100 years and history will record this thread in the future, I'm sure one of the opinions from this thread is an actual future occurrence.
Yes, we certainly can't have an immortal body after a century and also not be sane enough to remember bitcoin in that moment, in addition, a few months with the bitcoin market will also be full of stories and unexpected developments, so talking about the story of a hundred years is just an element of laughter and idle talk. I've seen a few movies about the future and I feel that seeing the future is also very influential, watching our loved ones disappear and our old age in the future, it's not so positive, life is to feel every day, investing with bitcoin is also living in each moment and phase to understand it
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I didn't think about how to get bitcoin in the next 100 years and we didn't think about it, maybe we died in that time frame, but maybe bitcoin will disappear or it will grow even more than before and its price will also experience a rapid increase, we can only predict what will happen in the future to bitcoin, maybe we can no longer be involved in it
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
100 years from now that means the year 2121...

surely my grandson will be 50 years old that year lol. I can't predict exactly what will happen to Bitcoin in the next 100 years but I believe with certainty that Bitcoin at that time has become a valuable investment asset and its price will double from now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
in another 100 years is something that no one can predict, but with the strong development of BTC today maybe 100 years from now BTC will be a popular currency all over the world and it will be used by all. or it may die in 100 years that doesn't make me think, now i need to know if the fourth quarter of this year BTC will return to its peak of $64k.
Seeing the crypto market is not stable no one can say its exact price but the price is slowly rising in line with the investment demand of this currency. Maybe in 100 years or not this year Bitcoin could take a huge movement.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
RangersProtocol.com
in another 100 years is something that no one can predict, but with the strong development of BTC today maybe 100 years from now BTC will be a popular currency all over the world and it will be used by all. or it may die in 100 years that doesn't make me think, now i need to know if the fourth quarter of this year BTC will return to its peak of $64k.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 3
TheStandard.io
in any life anything can happen but in my view 100 years from now BTC will be a widely accepted currency and in the future in my imagination people only use cryptocurrencies payments such as drinking coffee, buying bread and essential foods all with BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: