Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think would happen if all drugs became legal? - page 6. (Read 4628 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
many new users would stop working and start being addicts causing productivity loss and mass psychosis.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I read somewhere in the the forum that after the silk road bust, online drugs sales has actually increased. so that got me wondering, what possible outcomes do you see if all drugs became legal? do you think that would make society better? worse? same?

Lol.  It would make the society better for those who were into drugs.  But people who were against it will be in total chaos.  It would be the end of the world.  Rape here, murder there, crimes everywhere.  Illegal drugs were prohibited because of its side effect.  I heard that if people are into it, he/she did not know the difference of reality and imagination.  They are hallucinated, thus killing your own family is what happened next.

If drugs that were prohibited would became legal it would be the end of humans. 
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I read somewhere in the the forum that after the silk road bust, online drugs sales has actually increased. so that got me wondering, what possible outcomes do you see if all drugs became legal? do you think that would make society better? worse? same?
Pages:
Jump to: