Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 65. (Read 129429 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
January 01, 2016, 03:01:31 PM
I wish a could buy a house with my BTC Cheesy
You will soon be able to make purchases like this.  We are currently working on a project that will allow anyone to buy anything with Bitcoin.  We are even going as deep as getting involved with corporate giants like Wal-Mart and Best Buy.  It will take time, but we are working on this.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 01, 2016, 02:16:49 PM
if i could buy my everyday coffee with bitcoin, that would an amazing day. although this would be kinda risky for the store, cuz of the confirmation times and such.
Activity: 994
January 01, 2016, 02:09:45 PM
I really would to like to spend my bitcoin is supermarket and so.
Then I can use bitcoin on a daily basis which enables others to do so too.

It would give the bitcoin eco system a big boost.
Activity: 672
January 01, 2016, 01:46:11 PM

Not bad achievements but if you had low effort it only your imagination. Need very a lot of bitcoin to buy a house. Keep spirit bro
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 01, 2016, 08:48:01 AM
Well, thats my hope aswell.  Grin
When bitcoin price is high enough, maybe i can sell it and buy a house for the future  Grin

it would be more cool tu buy the house directly with bitcoin, than dumping for fiat to buy it

i think there was only a case of a guy selling his house directly for bitcoin
Activity: 631
January 01, 2016, 08:37:41 AM
When bitcoin price is high enough, maybe i can sell it and buy a house for the future  Grin

That's true we all want that we could buy luxury car or apartment by using bitcoins, but honestly speaking I really don't think that it is possible in the coming future, no doubt small merchants would start accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment but buying home or a car would be really difficult as there are many among us who are not aware of bitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 01, 2016, 08:34:33 AM
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
January 01, 2016, 05:32:36 AM
Activity: 756
January 01, 2016, 05:22:23 AM
I would like to use it for more micro-transactions - quick stores, grocery store, etc.  I would also like to pay mortgage and other bills with it rather than having to turn into into fiat.
Activity: 210
January 01, 2016, 04:59:20 AM
I wish that the great advertising platforms like Facebook and Google use Bitcoin as payment method so we can deal there with bitcoin easily

YES EXACTLY. If only one of those companies open up.
Activity: 140
December 31, 2015, 08:19:21 AM
i wish i could buy a nice smartphone not like the crappy one that i own also a gaming laptop maybe i also could do some mining with his Graphique card
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
December 31, 2015, 08:08:37 AM
I wish i could buy a super computer to mining a altcoin.

That is a good wish for satoshi hehe just kidding but that is interesting a super computer for mining more bitcoin, I wish I could mine too in our country but that will never happen because of the high electricity bill that I will get in our country.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 30, 2015, 11:14:13 PM
I wish i could buy a super computer to mining a altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 30, 2015, 11:11:34 PM
I wish I could buy shares from the sharemarket for BTC... That would be just pure awesomeness Shocked
The sharemarket? Do you mean the stock market?

I have to admit it would be pretty cool to invest in company shares using Bitcoin, but that would open up huge legal loopholes and regulation issues, and the government probably doesn't want to deal with the various work-arounds created by Bitcoin being exchanged for stocks.

Plus it would probably hurt Bitcoin users, since there would be more regulations imposed on the currency.
Activity: 157
December 30, 2015, 11:03:15 PM
I wish I could buy shares from the sharemarket for BTC... That would be just pure awesomeness Shocked
Activity: 325
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
December 30, 2015, 10:57:48 PM
I wish I could buy more guns with BTC Tongue
Activity: 378
December 30, 2015, 10:56:48 PM
I wish I can go on any e-commerce website, for ex. footlocker or GAP, and put in my blockchain address to buy anything on there. That's what I wish.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 30, 2015, 10:35:57 PM
Food. A warm home. Cleaning supplies. Etc.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2015, 04:40:11 PM
i would love to have my own car , i'm gonna buy it in the near future with bitcoin , how i wish
I also have the same expectations as you but if you think about it to buy a car with collecting bitcoin is very difficult because it takes a very long time.

Maybe you can Tell me how to collect bitcoin quickly in order to have many bitcoin?

If you want to collect bitcoins quickly then either you buy bitcoins or start earning from signature campaigns and that is the easiest way to collect bitcoins and if you want to make quick bitcoins then you can go for trading as you can make good profits in trading I would suggest you to stay away from gambling as you might loose all your bitcoins in gambling.
Activity: 812
December 29, 2015, 11:12:10 AM
i would love to have my own car , i'm gonna buy it in the near future with bitcoin , how i wish
I also have the same expectations as you but if you think about it to buy a car with collecting bitcoin is very difficult because it takes a very long time.

Maybe you can Tell me how to collect bitcoin quickly in order to have many bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: