Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you wish you could buy with btc ? - page 64. (Read 129429 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 07, 2016, 02:50:57 PM
i have a big list for to buy with btc but i want to go cinema with btc Smiley

I also am just trying to make a list of the thing to purchase as I am on the way earning and accumulating  till I have some nice amounts.Of course the list looks a big one with things like computer, books and getting longer, no big things like house, car though.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 06, 2016, 05:18:59 AM
There isn't really a specific thing for me but it would certainly be pretty awesome if I could pay with Bitcoin at any local shop/bar/restaurant. And also maybe buy trips abroad and be able to pay for the fare, accommodation and everything else using only BTC  Smiley

You can do that, but you have to change your bitcoin to fiat because there are limited shops, restaurant, and bars that are accepting bitcoin transaction as payment, but you can still use bitcoin so cheers Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2016, 03:47:04 AM
There isn't really a specific thing for me but it would certainly be pretty awesome if I could pay with Bitcoin at any local shop/bar/restaurant. And also maybe buy trips abroad and be able to pay for the fare, accommodation and everything else using only BTC  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 06, 2016, 03:28:40 AM
I wish i could buy house for my family and also i make bussiness with bitcoin like bitcoin exchanger. and i want make offline bussiness in real life that related with bitcoin.
It could happen may wish can be realized. But you have to work hard and be patient.
As long as the diligent surely you can
Activity: 343
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
January 06, 2016, 03:14:36 AM
You honestly can buy anything with bitcoin
 But I want to be able to buy things from purse.io, with their 5% discount off anything on amazon. I'm allowed to purchase there, but amazon doesn't deliver to my country... *sigh*
Activity: 406
January 06, 2016, 03:05:39 AM
I wish i could buy house for my family and also i make bussiness with bitcoin like bitcoin exchanger. and i want make offline bussiness in real life that related with bitcoin.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Gatecoin.com - Trade BTC/ETH/REP/DGD/1ST/SNGLS
January 06, 2016, 03:01:58 AM
I wish I could buy everything with BTC worldwide and get paid in BTC. But mass adoption is right now hindered partly due to its volatility. If the price is steadily going up then this won't be as big of an issue for people to accept and hold bitcoins. But the fact that sometimes it can lose 50% of its value overnight is a big deterrent to consumers and merchants to hold bitcoins. This is the reason why a lot of merchants that do accept bitcoins are immediately converting them into fiat to protect themselves from the price swings.

Right now, bitcoin's price swings is attracting a lot of speculators/traders.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 06, 2016, 02:49:30 AM
I wish a could buy a house with my BTC Cheesy

That's great dude. I am buying gadgets and I am buying some things in online shops. In future I wanna buy a car, House and many things with bitcoins. I feel my dream will comes true very soon. adaption, halving many things gonna help us. Rock with BTC:)
Activity: 868
January 06, 2016, 02:29:27 AM
I wish I could buy my private plane with Bitcoin. Imagine how cool it could be.
If you got the money to buy a plane then what the hell are you doing on forums ? The Plane is cool but not buying with coins.

that is the point in which we have to work and make them to know about Bitcoin and its features and benefits. Once this small merchants starts the Bitcoin then just see the boom in market of Bitcoin. All your dreams will come true.
It's not that impressive if you really know it,also depends on the service though.
Activity: 241
January 06, 2016, 01:39:47 AM
I wish I could buy my private plane with Bitcoin. Imagine how cool it could be.
Also I guess I would love get some prostitutes (and I think actually some of them accept it.)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
January 06, 2016, 01:08:31 AM
I wish a could buy a house with my BTC Cheesy
Well, thats my hope aswell.  Grin
When bitcoin price is high enough, maybe i can sell it and buy a house for the future  Grin

That's true we all want that we could buy luxury car or apartment by using bitcoins, but honestly speaking I really don't think that it is possible in the coming future, no doubt small merchants would start accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment but buying home or a car would be really difficult as there are many among us who are not aware of bitcoins.

What you are telling that everyone dream is to own a Luxury House and Car  and that too comes through Bitcoin will be a great idea. and what you are telling is buying home or car difficult as there are many among us who are not aware of bitcoin, that is the point in which we have to work and make them to know about Bitcoin and its features and benefits. Once this small merchants starts the Bitcoin then just see the boom in market of Bitcoin. All your dreams will come true.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
January 06, 2016, 12:45:31 AM
Sex toys i guess Cheesy
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 05, 2016, 07:57:53 PM
i have a big list for to buy with btc but i want to go cinema with btc Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
January 05, 2016, 06:26:01 PM
Buying food would be definitly the best thing for me. This would show that Bitcoin succeded in a mass-adoption. If you can do so then you can basically just with Bitcoin. At the second rank comes the bills, to achieve the Bitcoin autarcy Grin !
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
January 05, 2016, 06:14:20 PM
I think its not question about what u can buy with bitcoin or any other currency or what u wish, its more do u have that money. Every day its more and more easier to transform your bitcoins in dollar, dollar in gold, gold in euros.. so if u have bitcoins or dollars or what ever u will find a way to buy it.
I would like to see people use bitcoin for everyday paymants, so I wish we can use coins to buy almost everything. I know that sounds almost impossible, but nobody can stop me from dreaming.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
January 05, 2016, 05:51:19 PM
I wish i can buy burger with that  Grin
Activity: 560
January 04, 2016, 03:53:53 PM
The fact of being able to spend bitcoin anywhere is just my dream ,i dont own a big ammount of bitcoins,but well price being worth 50 or 500 dollars for me what is my dream related to bitcoin is be able to use everywhere.
Activity: 952
January 01, 2016, 04:47:10 PM
I really would to like to spend my bitcoin is supermarket and so.
Then I can use bitcoin on a daily basis which enables others to do so too.

It would give the bitcoin eco system a big boost.

Yeah we don't need to keep high expectations to buy car or a house we want that bitcoin can take care of our daily and basic needs then it would be best to hold bitcoins, we want that we can buy a basic stuff from grocery and once it is done, I believe that bitcoin would be on mainstream.
Activity: 952
January 01, 2016, 04:46:47 PM
I really would to like to spend my bitcoin is supermarket and so.
Then I can use bitcoin on a daily basis which enables others to do so too.

It would give the bitcoin eco system a big boost.

Yeah we don't need to keep high expectations to buy car or a house we want that bitcoin can take care of our daily and basic needs then it would be best to hold bitcoins, we want that we can buy a basic stuff from grocery and once it is done, I believe that bitcoin would be on mainstream.
Activity: 560
January 01, 2016, 04:43:38 PM
I would like to be able to pay anything with bitcoin,being a cafe a computer,a house ,a car the thing is i would like to be able to shop and have the bitcoin as an option,that is one dream of mainstream .
Pages:
Jump to: