Pages:
Author

Topic: What don't you like about Banks and Banks controlling your money - page 4. (Read 5736 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 100
       Now  a common man doesn't  trust a bank that is the experience felt by a common citizen now a days bank imposes several hidden taxes over the people banks take the sole control of the people hard earned money this makes the customers feel that the money doesn't belong to them .Since this is the situation of the Bank banking system has become a failure to the mind of the people so they will be going behind decentralized currency that no third party involvement that is Bitcoin is been embraced by the people .
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
Firsty, them deciding what is suspicious and not suspicious

Not everybody is an employee working for someone. Some people are entrepreneurs, and as an entrepreneur, you can have some HUGE days. I don't need a bank telling me that my successful day where i made $20k+ is suspicious if I want to withdraw all of it. (people have been arrested for making large withdraws before).

Also, banks freely allowing their customers to scam business (via chargeback). Instead of blindly chargingback purchases and screwing over merchants, visa applicants should be required to take a course outlining the risks of credit cards, and Visa should do proper investigations when a chargeback is brought up.

If a tracking number and proof of delivery can be proved, why should the customer be given their money back?

ALSO, i recently looked into banking investment options. It comes across as a way to just make more money off customers. Think of it like this. It's like it's just them taking your money so they can invest it in polyniex. I only tried it out cause my family (who doesn't know about bitcoins) encouraged it.

Do you have any gripes about banks
We all live in different locations so it might not be the same for all of us. First thing I don’t like about banks is the unnecessary charges, but not all banks does that and I had to swap to a different bank since my old bank was making unnecessary charges just as ATM maintenance fees while their ATMs are not even well maintained, and there is no money 24/7.

Another thing I hate, just like you said, is them deciding what is suspicious and what is not. When you work hard and genuinely earn a huge amount of money they will tag it as suspicious. But when scammers scam people millions and transact to bank, they are never held as suspicious and bank will not even help you trace where that money got into.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Banks are not that cause distrust.  They are more angered by the fact that we do not understand anything, what happens to our money.
Actually no! We know what is happening to our money and what they are doing with it for which we do not trust them and that is actually what makes us angry. They are the who starts taking full control of our money and we start losing our financial freedom. Having to answer them everything about our money also makes us lose our own privacy. Its our money and we do what we want but the banks are restricting us from it.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Banks are a continuous problem. Bureaucracy, time limits, withdrawal / enrollment limits / need to confirm the sources of the daughters. And most importantly - in any crisis simply freeze money on accounts. Continuous minuses.
Bank are usually closed in Saturday plus open till 3 PM in my country. That's really makes me angry last weekend i was looking for some money i was in emergency but the bank was closed i lend money from my friends even i have money in bank.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Banks are a continuous problem. Bureaucracy, time limits, withdrawal / enrollment limits / need to confirm the sources of the daughters. And most importantly - in any crisis simply freeze money on accounts. Continuous minuses.
The fact that banks can simply close their doors in the case of an economic crisis is very bothersome as well, they make guarantees they are going to pay you your money but when the time comes to fulfill their promises they accept they defrauded all the people and now you are the one paying the consequences of their mistakes, that is why I prefer bitcoin over those liars.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
as a result, banks are focused on generating profits for themselves. so care about the interests of users go into the background. The banking system has stubbornly resisted reform, and now crypto wounds it at it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Not everybody is an employee working for someone. Some people are entrepreneurs, and as an entrepreneur, you can have some HUGE days. I don't need a bank telling me that my successful day where i made $20k+ is suspicious if I want to withdraw all of it. (people have been arrested for making large withdraws before).

Also, banks freely allowing their customers to scam business (via chargeback). Instead of blindly chargingback purchases and screwing over merchants, visa applicants should be required to take a course outlining the risks of credit cards, and Visa should do proper investigations when a chargeback is brought up.

If a tracking number and proof of delivery can be proved, why should the customer be given their money back?

ALSO, i recently looked into banking investment options. It comes across as a way to just make more money off customers. Think of it like this. It's like it's just them taking your money so they can invest it in polyniex. I only tried it out cause my family (who doesn't know about bitcoins) encouraged it.

As a matter of fact I never despises this banks working with them. I do extremely jump at the chance to have include or get with their administration since it is so advantageous not to hold tremendous cash in our own special pocket or to keep it inside the house particularly there are numerous conceivable reasons why you ought not keep your cash in your own home rather store it in the banks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8

Actually i never dislikes this banks doing business with them. I do really like to have involve or get with their service because it is so convenient not to hold huge money in our very own pocket or to keep it within the house especially there are many possible reasons why you should not keep your money in your own house instead deposit it in the banks. This will be more secured than keeping it on our own will.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Banks are not that cause distrust.  They are more angered by the fact that we do not understand anything, what happens to our money.
Activity: 41
In addition to controlling my money, my transactions will also be public outward, which I feel is not safe. Regarding Bitcoin, any of my purchases will not be public out because it suits the blockchain technology, anonymizing all users to use them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
Even if banks are making my money secure in their hands, i am still skeptical about them getting bankrupt because that is really the case of some entities. IMO, with me getting only a little interest of my savings, they are also indulging the money that i deposited on them in return of the security given to my money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

It is really hard to trust banks these days because some banks can't keep our savings and earnings safe. We need to undergo a lot of process first before withrawing a big amount as well but we couldn't gain a high profit through investing or saving in banks.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Banks are ungrateful to the people they use their hard earned money to give loans and earn huge profits on them.They just keep your money value but will never make you rich.Banks will never make their customers rich but continue to keep them below that level so that they will continue to use their money to enrich themselves.

of course bank wont make you rich because banks are not for investing but rather banks are only for storage purposes in order to have a greater security for your hard earned money . you can also get a loans from banks which make them pretty useful in times of hardship.

Overall , banks are not to be fear because they cant interfere the success of cryptos . infact banks will even help out crypto to stand out and to become more credible to the public .
If the banks will adapt the blockchain technology of the cryptocurrency then that is when they are going to help the cryptocurrencies to stand out in the market or in the internet because people will get attracted in investing in cryptocurrency but as they are not yet accepting it then there is no help that is going on between banks and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Banks are ungrateful to the people they use their hard earned money to give loans and earn huge profits on them.They just keep your money value but will never make you rich.Banks will never make their customers rich but continue to keep them below that level so that they will continue to use their money to enrich themselves.

of course bank wont make you rich because banks are not for investing but rather banks are only for storage purposes in order to have a greater security for your hard earned money . you can also get a loans from banks which make them pretty useful in times of hardship.

Overall , banks are not to be fear because they cant interfere the success of cryptos . infact banks will even help out crypto to stand out and to become more credible to the public .
Activity: 112
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Indeed the bank's a community money robber institution sheltering under the umbrella of the law, they are very freely pressing their customers by imposing a limit on the amount, when we withdraw funds, not even hesitate to punish its customers when withdrawing very large funds.
The presence of the cryptocurrency in this century, really provides enormous benefits, besides giving changes to one's economy towards a better direction, he also opened our eyes to the collapse of the banking system which was pioneered by the government
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
Here in the Philippines, banks totally sucks. Service is aweful, making you wait while falling inline as if you're in gradeschool and the teller not that friendly unless your "regulars" and a lot of unauthorized online transaction from people hard earned savings and most of them are overseas worker. You will see complaints everywhere losing their money and waiting for the banks to resolve the issue.

This is actually why I think cryptocurrency will be good for us, bank can no longer monopolize financial transaction and they will do and try their best to improve service and security because of competition and us people will surely benefit from this.
Activity: 42
The banks usually have a way of deducting money from customers account without the customer even knowing. At times they also impose certain charges on you, leaving you without choice than to admit. It is sometimes a very bad experience and feeling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
If you put your money in the bank ,I can say that it is safety because bank deposits are insured , if their is a bankrupt of the company the insurance will pay your deposited money, Today banks are very little gain or interest, you are just putting your money in a vault with a very slow movement of interest, this is a bank deposit.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
To be fair I don't like current situation. Despite the fact that technology has progress and it's easier to pay with visa/master card, a lot of people have almost all of their funds on bank accounts. Yeah, you may say it's safe and I agree too, it's more unlikely to happen anything bad but imagine one day banks decided to freeze everyone's accounts? This will cause a chaos. For this reason we have to own paper money and bitcoin too because no one can do anything against our coins.
Pages:
Jump to: