Pages:
Author

Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin? - page 40. (Read 7218 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Ny encouragement to invest in altcoin is the future goal and the anxiety of bitcoin price reduction. So, i make altcoin to alternative my saving, that if someday bitcoin price goes down and altcoin price goes up then i'm not confused with this problem because this problem can handled by altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Encourage me the most to invest in any altcoin are the popularity and the rate of growth of that coin. Concept of the coin and team also matter.
A strong and unique concept of coin and a strong team is also a positive aspect.
Not sure, you have to know some altcoins do not have good devs or the devs forgot the altcoin but the price of this coin still increases a lot of value in the market. DOGE is one of altcoins did that, the price of DOGE increased from 1x satoshi to more than 180 satoshi earlier this year while the devs have gave up this project since 2014.
There are just some coins though that the community will just not keep surprising one. Doge has been more like a joke right from the onset and how the coin just keeps increasing in value is just something that keeps surprising me every time despite that.

It has been a coin which has been used for tipping anyway and I am not sure if that recognition is going to last, but we just have to keep seeing what becomes of it later on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
first and foremost is of course the profit, and the fact that the same bitcoin can not give such interest as for example 1,000%, and many altcoin can, most importantly promising to invest and see good with Wp
The only way profit can be guaranteed in any coin is if the coin has a product that can back it up to doing fine every time and if it also has some good developers and team doing a great job. If the only thing you are looking at is the profit of a coin and buying based on it climbing up anytime, then you may just not be in for the nice ride as that can lead you to a pumped coin.
If I think the main thing to get profit from coins, before that when buying coins we have to choose a good quality coin and the coin have the prospects to future good that automatically gets the right profit
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
first and foremost is of course the profit, and the fact that the same bitcoin can not give such interest as for example 1,000%, and many altcoin can, most importantly promising to invest and see good with Wp
The only way profit can be guaranteed in any coin is if the coin has a product that can back it up to doing fine every time and if it also has some good developers and team doing a great job. If the only thing you are looking at is the profit of a coin and buying based on it climbing up anytime, then you may just not be in for the nice ride as that can lead you to a pumped coin.
Activity: 289
For me it's the tech, the team, and the roadmap. I'll also do a bit more research but those are mainly it for me.
Activity: 70
I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
Pay attention to whether the team is still maintaining this coin, and if you still have too much, remember to sell it in time. Just do it well, and you can do it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Alt coins encourages me to invest in them because they are promising and they also gives attractive profits to their investors out of it. I think that altcoins like Ethereum and monero are quite interesting that is because of their good market potential and they are very popular too. Ins coming future i would like to buy more ETH so that i would earn more profit.
I think you should check the potential of Ripple if you want to invest in altcoins.
This coin will be the technology for the government apply blockchain technology to create the digital owned by them.
Therefore, I do not think the price of Ripple will be lower than 1$ in 2018.
Alt coins encourages me to invest in them because they are promising and they also gives attractive profits to their investors out of it. I think that altcoins like Ethereum and monero are quite interesting that is because of their good market potential and they are very popular too. Ins coming future i would like to buy more ETH so that i would earn more profit.
Activity: 336
For the foundation of any successful altcoin it should be interesting idea that support this currency. Many altcoins were started in addition to new exchange platform. But not all of them have got highest positions.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
The market is giving unexpected returns which no one was imagine and expected from this market, this encourage me to invest in altcoins and now i have many good altcoins in my portfolio.
Activity: 168
When the altcoin has a good existing product and technology to offer,and when it dips so deep thats when i am going to buy it.
Activity: 168
Their whitepaper is the very first thing you should evaluate or scrutinize. It gives you an insight of how their project is going to take place. Also consider the hardwork of their team. The effort they are committing for the success of the project and the uniqueness that it is offering.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
The community of an altcoin encourages me. The more I see people talking about a certain altcoin, and the more I see positive feed backs from them, the more I want to invest. But of course, the budget should follow. If the budget allocated for crypto is just reachable by my hand, then I will spare a little for them.
Activity: 124
I want to Experience to invest Altcoins and find some Potential altcoin that make a success of thier projects. but i want some long-term altcoin because if the altcoins was success in there projects that altcoin will increase in a months or year. so that way it encourage me to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I look at the experience of the founders and the trend of the coin's value and draw my conclusions
Maybe investing in altcoins that have completed ICO less risky and much easier decision. If alt listed on exchange, growing according to roadmap, probability that alt is scum decreases.
Activity: 102
because the quantity in trade is more profitable than just investing in 1-2 quality coins, my understanding of trading in many altcoins and seeing its development will add broader insight into the determination of every order effectively.  If we focus too much on a few coins then it will not be accurate because there is no strong comparator that will enlighten more thoughtful analysis and thinking.
yes and thinking , believing that some of it may have at least some potential and also for me i take the way of investing in any alt for me to have at least some profit and not just depending in one or two only it is pretty good that you may have a lot of choices for.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
In addition to previous comments about team, legacy, whitepaper, past experience what is very important also look if the project is unique or how it differs from similar ones.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Solid team and good efforts in making connection of course, Altcoin these days had to have a strong foundation of members working on their coins to move into top 50 cryptocurrency, if you spot some of them with realistic goals, good product and vision, that encourages me to buy some of these earlier for future movements. What kind of motivation source? an easy flips when the timing is right, those are part better short investment if you have extra funds to look into.

But be aware that you need to be sensitive their market if not you could miss lots of opportunities.
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
I see the roadmap, whitepaper, also Visions from Team and sometimes CoinSchedule that encourage me to Join ICO
Pages:
Jump to: