Pages:
Author

Topic: what exchange do u use? - page 4. (Read 9198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2014, 09:52:51 AM
Bitstamp all the way! I love simplicity and efficiency. Not to mention, Bitstamp has been around for a long time and has got very good reputation.
The trading screen simple and uncluttered plus they've got a very good trading engine.
Their customer support is also pretty good Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 25, 2014, 05:45:38 AM
Hi, guys!
Usually I trade BTC on Kraken.
Now I started trading in XMR.
For this purposes I use Hitbtc and Poloniex.
Poloniex because they are current leaders in XMR. But I do not like their time of response and support, but I've got acquainted with it now.
Hitbtc because of their 0% fees for XMR traders. Their usability is more user-friendly IMO. So I think I'll continue with XMR at Hitbtc later.
But Kraken is my choice for USD/BTC pairs.
Also, currently I have succeded in XMR arbitrage poloniex - hitbtc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 25, 2014, 02:59:35 AM
I always use btc-e
Instant deposit/withdrawal all coin
btc-e is a big market, the volume is so high
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 24, 2014, 05:46:45 PM
Why do so many people use btc-e?  When I looked at it, it looked so shady and like most things were not written in correct English, and I understood they are located in Russia or something.  How could you trust them any more than you trusted Gox?  My, I swear, if a solid exchange came along it could dominate the market.

They are located in Bulgaria, I believe. People use them because all the exchanges are shady, but BTC-E has by far the best trading engine/least lag. And they have been around forever, paid out when they were hacked, covered liquidity losses during margin call cascade. They are the most honorable exchange, hands down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 24, 2014, 05:09:15 PM
Why do so many people use btc-e?  When I looked at it, it looked so shady and like most things were not written in correct English, and I understood they are located in Russia or something.  How could you trust them any more than you trusted Gox?  My, I swear, if a solid exchange came along it could dominate the market.
July 24, 2014, 05:02:41 PM
Why is Poloniex not listed here..?

Probably OP does not know about it. I trade there myself. Smiley
You do know that they got hacked in past and lost some 12+%  btc supply they had  ?
Just a heads up, try to avoid any potential risk, that will give chance to people like me to say " I told you so. "

Thanks for the heads up. I am aware. I don't trust any of the exchanges, Mintpal, BTER, Vircurex or Cryptsy included as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
July 24, 2014, 04:17:45 PM

You do know that they got hacked in past and lost some 12+%  btc supply they had  ?
Just a heads up, try to avoid any potential risk, that will give chance to people like me to say " I told you so. "
July 24, 2014, 04:07:23 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
July 24, 2014, 04:06:41 PM
I use BTC-e because it is very nice there.

but I prefer to use exhancager made ​​by my countrymen let simple and not complicated
longer have to exchange from dollars to RP ( Rupiah )
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 24, 2014, 04:01:57 PM
July 24, 2014, 03:47:11 PM
I trade mostly on BTC-E, but sometimes sell on Bitfinex when the spread between exchanges gets big.
Activity: 350
Decentralized thinking
July 24, 2014, 03:04:44 AM
I use localbitcoins for purchasing btc and btc-e for trading.
Activity: 479
Merit: 500
July 24, 2014, 02:57:12 AM
i use cryptsy because I like the interface, performance ,& high security.
And they have enable trading for $ currency. One more step foward  Cool

Interesting. I actually hate Cryptsy. Their interface is horrible. They take forever to credit deposits. And their trading engine is not real-time. It's extremely laggy. Very frustrating when trying to scalp pumps.

hehe, indeed, crapsty is horrible. it was awesome when poloniex and mintpal took over the volume, because trading on that site was simply a nightmare.
Activity: 219
July 24, 2014, 12:02:33 AM
some users mentioned lakeBTC, worth to try?
i use cryptsy because I like the interface, performance ,& high security.
And they have enable trading for $ currency. One more step foward  Cool

Interesting. I actually hate Cryptsy. Their interface is horrible. They take forever to credit deposits. And their trading engine is not real-time. It's extremely laggy. Very frustrating when trying to scalp pumps.
yeah, i remembered some users in this forum call them craptsy Grin
me too have bad experience with it and don't want use it anymore Sad
I used exchanges not much, bitstamp's liquidity is not very good, and the charges are so many even deposit; bitfinex makes someone feels good, but it does not fit me, I don't need short/margin, it's enough contented for me that just a simple buy and sell; coinbase seems simple buying and selling, but it is not a true exchange, lack many features; while lakebtc to meet my needs, simple to buy and sell, quickly and safely, complete bitcoin exchange service.

I think it is well suited for the demands of most people to simply buying and selling bitcoins.

i use lakebtc too. but i also use bitstamp.
Activity: 191
July 23, 2014, 08:59:28 PM
i spread my trading funds around a bit -- i keep most at BTCE but i also keep some at Bitfinex and Bitstamp. but Stamp has been so dead lately, i may move those coins somewhere else.
my favorite exchanges are the same. i like to keep my coins at bitfinex for leverage and stamp for liquidity
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
July 23, 2014, 04:10:06 PM
For Cryptsy i use Poloniex and Bittrex
it is my favorite exchange
For Bitcoin i use vip.bitcoin.co.id and digitalchanger.com
because they are the biggest exchange in my country and accept rupiah for deposit and WD
if for digitalchanger
not only Bitcoins, there Payza, ego, OKPAY etc.
and for the WD to the bank was not until 4 minutes have to account

yeah me too
but for bitcoin i use vip.bitcoin.co.id or tukarcash.com to change it to rupiah Cheesy
Activity: 392
July 23, 2014, 03:33:59 PM
it is my favorite exchange
For Bitcoin i use vip.bitcoin.co.id and digitalchanger.com
because they are the biggest exchange in my country and accept rupiah for deposit and WD
if for digitalchanger
not only Bitcoins, there Payza, ego, OKPAY etc.
and for the WD to the bank was not until 4 minutes have to account
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
July 23, 2014, 01:20:37 PM
I use btc-e since i started trading crypto in 2011,
for some reason i consider them much better/stable than other exchanges.

If only they remove all those altcoins, and trollbox, and reduce fees to 0,1%, they would have even more customers.
Activity: 123
July 22, 2014, 05:51:00 PM
Craigslist local exchanges. Technically isn't an exchange but it is how I trade
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 22, 2014, 04:02:03 PM
Poloniex and Bittrex are my favorite ones but sometimes I use Cryptsy because of its volume.
Pages:
Jump to: