Pages:
Author

Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 7779 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?
The confirmation time taken, transaction fees doesn't matter but then also sometimes you have to give more..and if you dont have traders in your hands then it will frustate the most while searching for traders and burgening for the rate.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
While buying or selling , I hate the fact that I need to use exchanges that asks us for personal info and If I decide to trade with individuals the process is simply not fast enough , hopefully BitSquare.io will solve this issue in the future and when using bitcoin , I guess I'm like everybody else , the confirmation times are just annoying but that's something else that could be solved with Lightning network.

Some token are so late to come. Also when you need to buy or sell, private information are needed. So i am a little bit frustrated. Also when the value of token did not pump...
Activity: 350
transactions not getting affirmed. I've confronted this more than 3-4 times when my exchanges have not affirmed for more than 12 hours and when I utilize different wallets like coinbase/xapo, they don't show up on the blockchain arrange for 6-7 hours because of spam exchanges on the system. Once my exchange was not affirmed for 2 days despite the fact that the expense was proper according to the extent of the exchange.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

The most frustrating and annoying situation would be when you are ready to sell your bitcoin and exchange it to fiat and then suddenly the price went...yeah it falls. That is something really bothering.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30

I think it is definitely frustrating when the time comes for exchanging your btc to fiat then suddenly or purposively the price falls. How does it feel? Frustrating.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
the frustrating moment in bitcoin is when the price is up more and more but our coin is sold yesterday( before it start to going up) i don't know why it always happen to me, maybe if i sell my coin in great time i will get more profit than i sell it before, but i still love the trading hahaha
Activity: 234
What I experienced made it difficult to get good, because without reward will not be able to level up, so I became frustrated...
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
I got frustrated mostly when using bitcoin at point of reaching a price agreement between me and an agent after conclusion in the agreed price   whenever I wanted to exchange some btc to fiat by the time the transaction is completed the sudden drop in the price in btc means I will earn a fewer amount of fiat compared to the agreed price with the buyer thus disrupting my budget its very annoying a times I had to accept it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The speed of transaction is of the reason why users are getting frustrated when using bitcoin. It pisses them off because they have to wait longer. And also the price that cannot be predicted . We hate it when we think its time to sell our coins but the price get down . Well stay calm everyone and educate yourself it part of investing in bitcoin , i know that it can be fixed someday
Activity: 406
The  most frustrating for me is the confirmation period. I hope they will improve this in future.
Activity: 30
At the time of the transaction, either when selling or buying. But constrained by the slow service. It pisses me off. Long wait. Boring.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

Sometimes it takes me a longer time before by Bitcoins are received or sent. But this is just a minor problem I can easily dismiss. My transactions are not that urgent. But this could actually become a bigger problem when someone experiences the same while a longer queue is waiting. This might hamper the smooth business transactions. Another frustration is the limited shops where Bitcoin could be spent.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Waiting is an activity that is very boring and sometimes irritates me, that's what happens when doing bitcoin transactions. My hope someday bitcoin can improve its service for better, especially in the process of bitcoin transactions, so not too long someone waiting for confirmation when doing bitcoin transactions, both when selling and buying and also shopping using bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Bitcoin is one of my favorites as it has got almost all the good packages a cryptocurrency needs to serve its users yet Bitcoin seems to have a glitch in its transaction speed because of the huge number of transactions made within a second, several Blocks are created and transactions needs to be queued.
Activity: 112
Traders who want to devalue the worth of bitcoin thinking if the price declines, it'll immediately shoot back up again despite the loss of confidence in bitcoin's stability that comes with devaluation.

They make it hard to hold btc over the long term.

Dont get  frustrate. Stay calm, educate yourself and watch the market until you feel comfortable enough to buy at whatever the price is then.
 Don't view Bitcoin as a asset / invest like a stock. It's a currency, thread it as one. Use it as your second currency by using Bitcoin debit cards or to pay directly whenever possible.
Activity: 93
As of now the thing that frustrates me when I need or want to use my bitcoin for a certain transaction is that there are only very few merchants and stores that accepts bitcoin as a payment. And most of these firms are not within my country. This is also the reason why I am very happy with those news when a company open up there firm and accepts bitcoin and crypto currency as a payment. Kinda frustrating when you have a means to buy it but merchabt would not allow the kind of payment you have.
Activity: 448
What I find most annoying about is the speed and cost of Bitcoin. It's too bad for the coin that was born after that

Someohow this frustates everyone, it's price changes and cannot be predicted, however we all know already how is it going to work, we're aware about its natue, so this time let's not think of any regrets yet, just be patient.
Activity: 33
What I find most annoying about is the speed and cost of Bitcoin. It's too bad for the coin that was born after that
Activity: 166
Well, I'm very frustrated with btc last days, I'm paying 0.0005 fee (around 0,5usd) for a 24usd transaction and still need to wait around 6~8hours everyday...

I know what you feel. I chose the same problem about waiting for transaction time. In real time it is too long to wait every time you are doing transaction.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!

There is nothing to be irritated of because its part of investing. I can say that maybe someday the transaction will be better than now because some of you is complaining about it. It can be fixed . They can fixed it as soon as possible and make the process of bitcoin transaction faster than ever.
Pages:
Jump to: