Pages:
Author

Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 7779 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 101
There are many issues that make me unhappy with using bitcoin, slow payments, it takes a lot of waiting time. In addition, the fee issue is always increasing. I hope it will be adjusted in the shortest time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
the annoying activity is when the i want to sell my cryptocurrencies coin or bitcoin in fast time but the fee of the transaction is in the high, but if i dont want to sell my coin the fee of the transaction is low, i don't know why this happen to me. but is very aannoying for me
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin? I'm frustrated with the use of bitcoin to let my family know because of the first one when I find bitcoin I'm not asleep day night I'm just a bitcoin I have almost never eaten at the right time thinking of how to get it here bitcoin I did not think of my family but I thought I did not have to take a bitcoin it takes time to get cash out of here now I have time with my family and bitcoin.
Activity: 114
The thing that made me difficult with the bitcoin is the slow transaction speed, high transaction costs. In addition to these two issues, I have no problem with bitcoin.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
The waiting time for the confirmation of the transaction was very annoying to me, ever until 3 days I waited for confirmation that finally reject. If only bitcoin can speed up the transaction process with quick confirmation and no more than an hour, it will be very good and help bitcoin users in doing bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
The most irritating thing to me's that when I do both buying and selling transactions, and they take time long enough even during the process it can take up to hours, but now everything has recovered back to its original state.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

The thing that frustrates me the most when using bitcoin is the decreasing of bitcoin price and the failing of bitcoin. When the bitcoin price getting low I become lazy because my earnings is low, My earnings is not enough to support my family and my needs. I have a big family so my earnings are not enough for us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Perhaps the most annoying thing about using bitcoin is that the transaction time is quite long.  Sometimes transaction fees are pushed up too high at blockchain blockages. It's also annoying.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

Well i don't know if this will be fixed. Most frustrating was when i was in a place where nets are not available and i need to settle things on that day using Bitcoin, but i cannot access it without internet connection. I wonder if Bitcoin in the future will be operated offline.

That's pretty frustrating lol, Internet nowadays become one of the major basic human needs and when you ask the majority of the people if they can live without internet, especially those young and techie people who lived in the millennium era they will surely answer you that it is impossible for them to live their lives without internet connection.  Grin

Internet connection is one of the pillars of Bitcoin and without this, you cannot make any transactions and it will be useless. In the future, I don't think that Bitcoin or other forms of crypto currencies can be operated offline because the blockchain technology needs internet to fully operate and it looks impossible to happen.  Cool
Activity: 28
Speed and transaction fees are the ones I'm not happy with. Bitcoin price volatility is also very high. It made me nervous
Activity: 23
What I find most annoying is that the amount of money I spend on Bitcoin fees is huge. Moreover, it takes me 2 days to get my Bitcoin number
Activity: 256
Merit: 36

I frustrates the most when I using bitcoin is that the price of it because it will increase unexpectedly. You will be frustrate when it comes to the price of it because no one can predict what will happen next.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
As a whole, I just want bitcoin to have a stronger infrastructure. I want to able to skip using credit cards and PayPal, and maybe process bitcoin payments using a smartphone? I think blockchain tech is capable of this. I do believe it’s really possible for us to go cashless and cardless in the future. I heard that’s the main goal anyway. Everything, and I mean everything, will be digital soon. Are you ready for that kind of future?
Activity: 91
I never felt i was frustrated with bitcoin especially because i was making most of my income using it. More like i was enjoying bitcoin than having problems and frustrations
Activity: 25
If I have to pay a higher price than fiat.

For me, if you use Bitcoin, the price must be the same, or better, cheaper.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
 I think over time it has gotten better to use bitcoin over the past several years, but it still isn't easy enough for first time users. if a person per say would like to buy bitcoin they need to open an account like Coinbase, have a checking account or a credit card which most times has a transaction fee, and transactions take very long.
Activity: 31
Probably one of the most annoying things with using bitcoin is people requiring that one or two confirmations be made before accepting a transaction. I full understand the need for it but the network just takes an insane amount of time to go through one confirmation even when you set a high fee to be used.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I have some experiences that sometimes makes me frustrated is when I selling my bitcoin at $6300 but in the next few hours, the price increase until $6500. I often got this experience but I think I am fine and I can manage my frustration to not so long because I know that this is what happens in the cryptocurrency market. I am sure that at the other time, I can take a bigger profit than before so I keep trying to search for another profit and I can wait for the price increase higher.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
there are some things: Unpredictable price movements make me frustrated, Internet connections are suddenly disrupted thus hampering the transaction. Sometimes it makes me miss a precious timing. In addition, transaction fees are often changed and tend to be expensive to make me feel less comfortable, lol.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
What Frustrates me is all the news that spreads when sudden improvement and drop on prices. I am not judging anyone or saying that every single one sharing news is wrong but it triggers the market especially the investors more to panic or jump in without proper knowledge. I do not really have any problem when handling my coins but yet it is a bit frustrating. I seldom check the market and sometimes I get disappointed. That is all.
Pages:
Jump to: