Pages:
Author

Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 7779 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Until now I am very happy to use bitcoin, either when I sell or buy bitcoin, there is no serious problem I need to fear bitcoin, but indeed if possible in the process of bitcoin transactions should be more refined about the speed of the transaction, so as not to too long we wait for the transaction process is complete.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

For me, it is the unstable/unpredictable price of bitcoin. You can’t help but to have doubts whether to sell it right away or wait for the value to increase. It is difficult to make decisions but still, every time you sell, you learn lessons from it and it helps you to make decisions that is much wiser than before.

Yup i agree . that is also my main frustration about using a bitcoin . and for sure almost all the people that uses a bitcoin do also consider it as a major frustration .  however  , we should still be thankful because of volatility or unstableness of its value we can still be able to buy and sell our bitcoin to our desired price .

Another thing that frustrates me about using a bitcoin is that bitcoin doesnt accepted on local shops offline . some  other payments are now accepted on our town but cryptos such as bitcoin are not still recognize .
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

For me, it is the unstable/unpredictable price of bitcoin. You can’t help but to have doubts whether to sell it right away or wait for the value to increase. It is difficult to make decisions but still, every time you sell, you learn lessons from it and it helps you to make decisions that is much wiser than before.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
In general, there's nothing to bother me. But it could have been better if we never paid the transaction fee. But we still charge transaction fees that are very low compared to existing payment systems.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I guess I like everyone else, What the hell? They have completed all success so I do not know what the heck is with the sudden increase of almost double the amount.
Activity: 129
The most frustrating issue about using Bitcoin to me is the higher charges for transfer from one wallet to another. I feel very bad paying $2 for transfer charges
Activity: 100
The most unpleasant thing about bitcoin was the rate of bitcoin transfer, sometimes a big delay, and last month I picked up bitcoin at an exchange for more than 12 hours.
Activity: 294
I do not hate that during the transaction they can be tracked. But it's good that the developers of cryptocurrency provide such an opportunity and unlike bitcoin, there are anonymous currencies - Monero, Dash and Zash.
Activity: 336
the most horrendous of me when using bitcoin when the bitcoin price began to degenerate this very make me nervous about the situation at that time because of the price slump, I have not been able to sell the coins that I have, I had to save it.
Activity: 350
On my experiences what frustrated me in using Bitcoin so far is my custodial wallet was permanently blocked with significant amount of Bitcoin stored therein. It was due to KYC matters and need to be careful this time, I won't let it happen anymore.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
The time you spend to do transaction with bitcoin is time consuming which is frustrating.

10 minutes is not that much especially if you compare it with for example bank transfers which can take a few hours or days if you are sending a transfer to another country. Lightning Network transactions are instant and much cheaper than normal ones but I doubt that an ordinary person would understand how it works in the current state. It's a matter of time.
Activity: 22
The time you spend to do transaction with bitcoin is time consuming which is frustrating.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

it's centralized exchanges and their hiccups. I'm just trying to exchange some eth to fiat to pay the bills and I haven't been credited the deposit although the transaction was successful...
Activity: 28
There's not something to be irritated after utilizing bitcoin. Be that as it may, possibly there's a way that diggers can keep away from the a large number of exchanges that are unsubstantiated or most likely enhance it, in any case this isn't an issue for me. What's more, with the selection I'm holding up that neighborhood stores here will acknowledge btc.
Activity: 10
For me,i feel frustrate when trasfering bitcoin and only to find out that the transcation fee is so expensive.And the delays of the trasaction because a lot of confrimation to confirm in the transaction
Activity: 294

For me, one of the hard moments is the moment with withdrawing process of my bounty tokens, when you see that it costs $100 and while you are transferring them 3 times from one exchange to another, you get $80 on hands, lol.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
when it comes to frustrating im using bitcoin buy and sell when you buy at low price but the price after all is still slow when you are a newbie you will sell it comes on my mind it say's sell it now or else you profit will be lose then i will sell it tomorrow the price of bitcoin is rise so im so frustating to may sell and im angry so much i guess it is the part of the crypto the price up and down.
Activity: 196
Maybe the fact, that it is still quite expensive to buy Bitcoin. And not because it is more the 6000$, the fee is the problem. Even the cheapest options are more than 2-3%. If it was not that volatile, would not work for sure.
Activity: 140
Nothing disappoints me more when I need to transfer some other bitcoin accounts and I'm under the pressure of just keeping it together in the hope that the other party will agree on their own because I know the time to leave the dong. My account, then it goes forever but if there is a way that I can reverse the transaction so in case I get cheated I am sure I will be less disappointed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!

When some of us encountered scammers and hackers , transaction delays and ofcourse the transaction fee. I think it can be resolved
Pages:
Jump to: