Pages:
Author

Topic: What Frustrates You Most When Using Bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 7779 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
February 05, 2017, 02:54:51 PM
Unconfirmed transaction which takes very long time disturbs me, initially I used to get frustrated but now its getting casual, but sometimes I get annoyed when it takes too much time, when I need it ASAP. Other than this till now nothing about Bitcoin really frustrated me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
February 05, 2017, 02:41:16 PM
Sometimes when my transaction is not confirmed for a long time that frustrates me a lot. Or when I'm not sure that I put the right address where I'm sending coins and I can't cancel the transaction. Also when I want to buy something with bitcoins and that shop doesn't accept it. But in general this are very small frustrations compared to all benefits.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
February 05, 2017, 02:34:35 PM
One of the features of bitcoins is irreversible transactions which usually works against most bitcoin sellers as  simply trying to buy an item\service usually results in us getting to being easy targets with no trace of the scammer its so annoying.
I find this feature to be very good. The lack of reversibility means nobody can abuse it like they are doing with PayPal chargebacks. You have to be careful with your transactions, but nobody can interfere once you've made the payment.

What annoys me the most is the confirmation time. Some services require a full confirmation before you can use the money and it sometimes takes a couple hours.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
February 05, 2017, 01:51:12 PM
One of the features of bitcoins is irreversible transactions which usually works against most bitcoin sellers as  simply trying to buy an item\service usually results in us getting to being easy targets with no trace of the scammer its so annoying.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 05, 2017, 12:28:26 PM
Confirmation makes me angry. Because when i need to send bitcoin to buy something then i cant wait for the long hours of pending confirmation. If there was no system of confirmation then it would be better for me but i know that would not allow brain network to exist even for a single transaction also. Because it's anonymous and it's insecure and to make it secured we need confirmation.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 05, 2017, 12:16:58 PM
What frustrates me currently with bitcoin is the fee and the unconfirmed transactions.
I experience 24 hrs or more recently, I understand it because of the massive transactions
that is going on but if I need the bitcoin to pay someone or receive one, I have to wait
which sometimes put a stress on my relationship on the one that I should be paying
because he thinks that I will not pay him.

Bitcoin fee is not the one which is too much to be get frustrated of. Unconfirmed transcations is the one thing which i also get frustration as sometimes it takes larger than longer to be confirm.  A few times i have put money in sports betting and it takes more than longer time to confirm and i lose due to late confirmation.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
February 05, 2017, 11:34:08 AM
None whatsoever, you want fast confirms? use a high fee(note high fee in crypto doesn't mean really high but rather high comparing to average fees used). got scammed in scam services? deal with it like I did, only to blame my self.
Only stupid annoyance I've ever faced is not knowing who wants the success of bitcoin and who really is the enemy.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
February 05, 2017, 11:28:40 AM
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Do you think it will it ever be fixed?

Nothing. Frustrate for what?

If we are really into bitcoin, we must know how to deal with those problems or concerns we are encountering while using bitcoin whether for usage or trading. Yes no doubt that there are still holes when using bitcoin but don't wait for bitcoin to fixed it for us but rather we are the one who must step up to deal with that frustrating thing.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
February 05, 2017, 11:26:46 AM
What is the most Frustrating/Annoying thing that you come up against each time you use/but/sell bitcoins?

Well if I want to sell bitcoin for specific value, I must compete with other one since it stack with other traders
As we know it's reasonable since the trade stack based on FIFO which consider as fair trade IMO
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 05, 2017, 11:25:25 AM

i think i am not getting frustrates when i am using bitcoin especially in confirming of the transaction because when i see there is a transaction that not yet to get confirm, then i am not to thinking anything and i am sure that when the transaction is on the network, then no matter how slow the confirming, the amount is always completed even if the transaction needed a longer of time to gets completed.
Activity: 294
February 05, 2017, 11:20:57 AM
Actually I didn't faced too many problems while using bitcoin rather I always got benefits from bitcoin.But some times unconfirmed transaction give me a lot of pain.I use bitcoin for recharge my mobile online.Sometimes I got my recharge after 2-3 days because of slow transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
February 05, 2017, 11:06:21 AM
The only thing that frustrates me the most when using bitcoin to pay for something is thinking that I'm throwing money out because I know the amount of BTC I'm using will worth a lot more a few days after...
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 05, 2017, 10:56:06 AM

Until recently I was thinking that complaining about how long bitcoin transaction takes is nonsense since all my transactions received the first confirmation not later than after 15 minutes and most of them took not more than 5 minutes for that. But two days ago I had to wait 36 hours for the first confirmation although I added $0.15 transacion fee, and that was really annoying. I don't know how this can be fixed but it is really frustrating if something like this will be happening often.
Activity: 294
February 05, 2017, 10:36:33 AM
The uncertainty frustrates me when I exchange Bitcoins to cash. I use localbitcoins to exchange Bitcoins to PayPal balance. The thing with PayPal is I must exchange small money at a time because PayPal would freeze my account if a huge amount of money is transferred to my account. This is inconvenient because I have to send small money everyday until I fully cashed out my Bitcoins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
February 05, 2017, 10:35:48 AM
Nothing frustrates me more than when I needed to make some transfers to another bitcoin account and I have to handle the pressure of just keeping it together hoping that the other party will fufil his own part of the agreement because I know that the moment the coins leave my account, then its gone forever but if there is a way that I can reverse such transaction in case I am duped I am sure I will be less frustrated.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 05, 2017, 10:16:30 AM
nothing really frustrates me when it comes to bitcoin, even the stupidest FUDs only make me laugh harder and sometimes be sad to see the idiots who fall for it.

but even i am frustrated these days to see the fees that keep going up because of the limitation of block size and also the spam attack with all the other transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 05, 2017, 08:09:54 AM
situation when I hold altcoin for 3 weeks and I need the money. I was forced to sell at cheap prices and after a few days the price of these coins increased 100% and it makes me frustrated. should I get the huge benefit. I have experienced this twice. hard to fix this because when I was in need of money should I do it
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
February 05, 2017, 08:02:34 AM
The thing that frustrates me most before was the delay of my earnings from my investment sites because that is just one of the common signs that a site is a scam or might turn into scam but lately, it is still regarding on the delay but the reason now is i need the bitcoin immediately so that i can convert it into fiat. 

To solve your problem, you will need to revise more the websites before making an investment. Take care about sites that promise doubling your bitcoins, always are scams.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 05, 2017, 07:57:42 AM
The thing that frustrate me the most when using bitcoin is the slow confirmation. I have an experience in which my transaction took to long to confirm, it was successfully confirmed after 24 hours of waiting. But that happened to me only twice since the time that I started to use bitcoin up to the present. Though its only twice but it still worries me. Some say that its the problem with the blocksize bu the community of miners and developers could just decide to use 8mb blocksize but bitcoin core disagrees to it and suggested to use LN and Segwit. The only way to solve the problem in slow confirmation is for the miner population to make a consensus that will make way for an increase in blocksize.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
February 05, 2017, 05:17:33 AM
The thing that frustrates me most before was the delay of my earnings from my investment sites because that is just one of the common signs that a site is a scam or might turn into scam but lately, it is still regarding on the delay but the reason now is i need the bitcoin immediately so that i can convert it into fiat. 
Pages:
Jump to: