Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!! - page 10. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
I think that nothing bad happens with ETH. everything is good and the price falls due to the fall of the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is a clear example of panic selling. A lot of investors were selling their coin and willing to sell a low price than losing more in the long run. For me, that is a wrong decision. I think what they should take advantage of the low price and try to increase the number of coins they have. ETH will go up but it requires time. Maybe they are not willing to wait and decided to move on the next investment.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-ethereum-price-falls-below-300-pummeled-to-9-month-low/

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.

Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.

what do you think? it will rebound today or will fall more?
A really sad news for holders.
Indeed unfortunate to know that its market value fell as this much. But knowing ethereum, recovery has a high probability to take place despite of the lack of assurance on when will green days on its market value will be back. But I do suggest investing into it at this moment given that the price is currently low. Once the recovery have taken place the profit will be doubled and all we have to do is to wait for pumps to happen. We just need to be patient with negativities in the market.
Activity: 574
I believe eth will increase again before the month of November if can check the value of eth last year was so high so lets wait for the impact of eth this coming months or this quarter.
Activity: 378
if you know that after bitcoin ETH has the largest amount of investors in the market so if it having it bad time now then I hope the investors will not give up now it,  the situation will be better very soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-ethereum-price-falls-below-300-pummeled-to-9-month-low/

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.

Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.

what do you think? it will rebound today or will fall more?
A really sad news for holders.

Bitmex CEO said that ETH can go back to $100, as ICO projects do not raise as much now and people mostly bought ETH to invest into ICO, FUD to miss the chance. Thus been buying at any price.
I think we still see $1000 until the end of the year, hopefully, Vitalik will release Casper update and Constantinople soon, which will surely benefit the price.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
Looking at the current market and trading trends of cryptocurrencies, the price of ETH will be between $250- $300 within this august. The price will not go below $250. And in September till the end of this year, it is highly possible for ETH to reach between $400- $800....
brand new
Activity: 0
Not a sad news for hodlers since they are in it for the long run. Ethereum will definitely rebound by this month or the next. Bitcoin along with the alts has been bleeding for the past few weeks and maybe that’s the reason ethereum is falling. No need to panic, just have patience and hodl on to your coins.
Activity: 168
Ethereum price is dropping and it is an alarming new for the holders. But those who haven’t invested in ETH might see this period as a session of making cheap investment and then wait for the good time to make profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
This type of price dump for ethereum is to be expected because BTC price also went down the price below $6000. I heard that those FOMO and FUD type of investors was shocked with bitcoin ETF got delayed until September 30th. I am wondering why they fall with such an obvious trap set by those whales and market manipulatos where their goal is to grab as many as altcoins they wanted in cheapest price. Well, we still have to keep an eye with ETF approval because if that got approved, Ethereum might reach its all time high next year.
Activity: 406
No one knows for sure why this is happening, but the declone is happening to all the market, not only to ETH. For those who want to get in, now is a great moment to buy some cheap ETH. It's value will at least double for sure after the market recovers.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
When bitcoin prices drop I'm not too surprised, but when ethereum prices drop too far below $ 300, it makes me even more surprised, but on the other hand this makes me buy large quantities of ethereum because I'm sure ethereum prices will skyrocket again.
Yes this is right time to buy some eth at cheapest price like discount. I will buy more cause I believe that eth will be back in price very soon.
Activity: 70
Since I am an amateur bounty hunter, my working hours are very limited, and I spend most of my time looking for tasks. When I saw this month's market decline, I was shocked. Why?
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
A few peoples are said as fast as possible Cryptocurrency will move to forward so keep relaxed each one is recover soon. Yet some investors are scared in this situation as they are all spend more investment in Ethereum. And for us this is actually the right time to buy it
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
what will happen to a strong coin that fell?
what to expect? everything will be fine now and better.
we are seeing the price going up, make sure to fasten your seat-belt.
and hooray to all people who bought at low.
It will not happen until there will be an official statement about bitcoin ETF from SEC. This could be a big thing to the speculators. All of them will try to create a speculation about the result of bitcoin ETF application and ethereum has been expected to growth after bitcoin ETF. I just try to take a little chart from last year chart.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
When bitcoin prices drop I'm not too surprised, but when ethereum prices drop too far below $ 300, it makes me even more surprised, but on the other hand this makes me buy large quantities of ethereum because I'm sure ethereum prices will skyrocket again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
The bear market as we know are too much shrinking and many investors can't afford to lose any more eth on their wallets that's why they are now trading to get even more profits from the loss they had from the market event.
Activity: 462
It is not clear what Ethereum is waiting for in the future. His course is very unstable, which is quite expected. Given the flow of "stupid money" that all these ICOs attract into Ethereum, it is virtually impossible to estimate the real value of coins in circulation. Now Ethereum time, when he could show what it costs, but now his affairs leave much to be desired.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
ETH has been bowing to the pressure or bitcoin continues heavy dominance. Some of my trader friends are all hastily converting their ETH to bitcoin.
I honest think the ETH network needs some improvement to be able to handle massive transactions without experiencing clogging.
Activity: 34
The high price of Ethereum is now largely due to the crazy ICO last year. At that time, many projects were used to buy tokens, so Ethereum rose a lot last year. This year, with the cooling of ico, the market The funds have shrunk very seriously, and Ethereum has also been seriously affected.
Pages:
Jump to: