Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!! - page 5. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Actually the situation is bad now. But I believe ETH will recover, what we need is to be confident and wait for the market to recover
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
IMHO now lots of ICO doing panic sales trying to save their fiat money) They all here just for the tech) but all selling their eth on the dump) I hope crypto market will punish such persons)
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
exactly a year ago the price was the same as now, this is a very powerful pullback and correction. I hope growth will also be strong
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Some analysts said that the bottom of the Etherium and Bitcoin has been reached and will soon grow. However, they made a mistake and will not grow in the next week. Ahead of stabilization.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
hacker invasion contributed to the identification, and hence the elimination of vulnerabilities of the system, after which the broadcast became more secure. True, it was necessary to incur not so much reputational, as financial losses due to the rollback of the history of transactions.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
Ethereum isn't the only altcoin that falls on this month. because many other altcoins also went down and most of them have touched the lowest prices of this year.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Well it is so sad that ETH has dropped drastically. But it should not be a problem since BTC has also declined to the 6ks. Once BTC shoots up,im sure ETH would also regain value and would even get to the 2ks that some people has speculated. All is well 8 Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I was not too shocked, see history in September 2017, the ETH price is almost the same as it is now, I am sure and hope that by the end of this year the ETH price could improve again, or it could be higher than in December 2017.
Activity: 266
he falls in the wake of bitcoin! in 2017, there was a full-fledged HYIP from ETH! This year, it reduces its turnover and new competitors are beginning to appear with new products! next year, perhaps its price will rise to $ 3000, subject to the growth of bitcoin!
Activity: 51
It's so scrary. The price of eth declined sharply for the past month
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Ethereum is going down because ICO market is not doing well from last some time and many new ICO's are not able to achieve their targets on time and extending their dates. This is the main power of the ethereum and if ICO doesn't do well then ethereum cannot go much upside from here.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
in my opinion, not only is ethereum experiencing bad conditions like this, but other bitcoins and altcoins also, almost all of the altcoins fall, but just because it's just a matter of time, I'm sure eth will recover again
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I think this is a good time to buy ETH cheap and hold them long term. Because this is just a regular decline in cycles and it will recover in the future. I am not too worried about the price of ETH

agree, at a time like this where ethereum prices are so cheap we have to buy them for the long term. I believe ethereum will soon experience recovery and increase.
Activity: 434
Perhaps we become witnesses of manipulation of the price of Ethereum. It is favorable to someone to bring down the price of ETH and then to buy up everything for cheap. If the situation is thus, then it is very bad. Angry
Activity: 71
I think this is a good time to buy ETH cheap and hold them long term. Because this is just a regular decline in cycles and it will recover in the future. I am not too worried about the price of ETH
Activity: 70
whenever btc falls, all other crypto currencies fall. but eth is much affected by these declines. just like a new ico project. this is not a good image for eth.
Activity: 317
I think this is not very sad news, since this is quite an expected course of events, you need to understand that if it was strongly up then it will be down strongly. now you need to build up the position in ETH while the prices are attractive.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I dont think there is anything big will happen if eth touches below $300. Maybe many will be investing more and some will be selling theirs so I think it will just be a 50-50 for ethereum. Anything can happen so I knew that most holders will invest more when it happens and weak hands will sell theirs too.
Activity: 198
In my opinion, this time is the time of rest, so people are spending real money. Perhaps September to October, the market is exciting again. I see this is starting to be a good time to buy. When ETH is 1000 $, some of my friends wish there were some ETH. Now is not a good time to buy?
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Every project who did ICO are also scared as well and may have already dumped their eth to ensure that they still have funds for their project.
Pages:
Jump to: