Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!! - page 3. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
It seems that Ethereum price goes to the very bottom, about 20-50 dollars. So much Ethereum cost before the beginning of global growth.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
I think his fluctuation and his fall are quiet normal and just part of the deal. I really think that ETH won`t die and is here to stay.  I see falls as great opportunities to buy and make more profit. Enjoy the ride.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Some are of the opinion that ethereum will decrease even more.  The expected dip is in the range of  $150 to $120. We saw ethereum traded and sold below $200 yesterday.  The prediction might not be far fetch!
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Whatever is going on with this coin is not something anyone knows for sure, but I just wish that all of this will be over soon. It is actually getting so bad and really frustrating, I try as much as possible to avoid looking at the market trend of this coin, cos every time I do, it breaks my heart. I think it is a great coin though, but I need it to do some wonders, and help keep the hope  alive.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Unfortunately I think that soon it will be necessary to change the name of this topic to WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 250 USD!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Frankly speaking, ETH is not the only coin that is affected. Most of the coins are trading at a low price in this bear market.

I do think that ETH price will rebound but I don’t have a timeline for you. It has to depend on the market situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Nothing is predicted in Crypto. The decreased price of Ethereum is because people are selling them at low price. They think that the price of Ethereum may be more low in future. So to prevent them selves  from this situation.
Activity: 523
I think investor are decreasing in Ethereum Blockchain. Last time 3-4 months ago I compare approximately 13.5 ETH= 1 Bitcoin but now 24.3 ETH= 1 Bitcoin. It's 2* lower.
Activity: 406
ETH  falls also the rest of the market. Did you really think that the rest of the market would not be changing? When there is a correction  all good. If you  keep your holdings and wait as  it's too late to sell.
Activity: 644
WHAT HAPPEN TO ETH??? touches below 300 USD!!!

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-ethereum-price-falls-below-300-pummeled-to-9-month-low/

A sell-off sent the ethereum price plunging below $300 on Monday, forcing the second-largest cryptocurrency to its lowest mark in more than nine months.

Ethereum had traded as high as $323 earlier in the day, but a flurry of sell orders began to pummel the market at approximately 15:00 UTC, driving ETH closer and closer to $300, a level it had not touched since 2017.

what do you think? it will rebound today or will fall more?
A really sad news for holders.
The market is slowly crawling back and the price of bitcoin is making a quite gains. And also Ethereum is now approaching to 300 usd price again. I hope the Ethereum dev will roll out the update asap. I think this will help the price go up if they implement the major updates in Ethereum.
Activity: 406
When the price of Ethereum is going down, then many people starts selling ethereum in the panic to recover their money. Nowadays many ICO's not completing due bear market past 6 to 8 months and people are scared to invest in ICO's.
Activity: 322
It is because of the massive breakdown price of the bitcoin resulting to price down also with ethereum coin and so as the other coins and tokens. We can assume that bitcoin is the main reference price of all the coins and tokens, so when bitcoin price changes, then considered also the other coins and tokens changes.
copper member
For me, the most important thing is that the price of the ethereum does not continue to decrease. Because in this case my losses will amount to a fairly serious amount.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
That's the effect of having one platform as a source of crowd funding, when the market is in a serious bear, those people that have used the ethereum network to host their crowd funding will start to dump the eth they gathered during the crowd sale and no much people are buying again, that's what happening to eth right now.
Activity: 420
It will be good we all come to the understanding that when things like this happen, most especially the dump in price, it is the work of some whales and that they are trying to take advantage of this time, to acquire more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I think that after the implementation of the hardcore Ethereum will start its growth again. This should happen soon. Therefore, I think that it remains to wait not so long. I think that Ethereum will be able to change for the better.
copper member
For me, the most important thing is that the price of the etherium does not continue to decrease. Because in this case my losses will amount to a fairly serious amount. I hope that in September the etherium will start growing at least 100$.
Activity: 168
don't worry and don't overdo it, it's all normal, you can't expect ethereum to always go up, there will definitely be a time for the coin price to fall. this is the rotation of market prices, there will be price increases and decreases.
Activity: 140
Well it really shock so many people how the eth price went below $300 but to me it's not a surprise to me, because I have the mind set that in cryptos anything can happen, so i am hoping for the best but excepting the worst, that's a way to about in crypto
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
in my opinion the ETH experienced a decline to below $ 300 because of the lack of people investing in the ICO, so many people who sell ETH at low prices because of the power of the ETH I think is in the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: