Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened with crypto? - page 6. (Read 944 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
November 20, 2022, 01:20:07 AM
This is unbelievable!!!
I sold all my bitcoins in 2021 and went to live in another country and left the cryptoworld,but i'm shocked
Is this all because of the war?
Or because of the government sticking its nose into this market?
What happened?Huh
Are you asking why the price of bitcoin has dropped so significantly when compared to the price you bought it in 2021? This is 2022, in bitcoin history, using every 4 years after halving, the price do drop 2 years after halving. The last halving occured in 2020 and this is 2022 which is 2 years after. The drop was as a result of bear market which is normal, it has nothing to do with the war.

2023 would be bullish and bearish, followed by 2024 halving and another massive bullish trend would come.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
November 19, 2022, 08:04:22 PM
Ups and downs, good or worst, bull or bear, that was really common to happened in crypto and if you don't have that strong will to survive during a crash, you are not ready yet to stay here. Emotions, stress are really something you can't avoid to feel in crypto.

Of course that was just normal expression but if you will keep yourself active now in crypto, you will soon understand what's going on a given trend.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 19, 2022, 08:00:32 PM
Hi all,my friends
I've been away from cryptoworld for 2 years and i want to ask something to the esteemed audience
What the fuck is going on here?
I'm sorry,i don't have any other words
Why is bitcoin trading at 2020 prices?
This is unbelievable!!!
I sold all my bitcoins in 2021 and went to live in another country and left the cryptoworld,but i'm shocked
What happened?Huh

It means you have been in the market long enough and you only recently left the market i think you also know how the market works over the years so your questions are meaningless. Once the bear season arrives, there will always be a reason for the price of bitcoin to drop, and things won't change from the previous bear season. But you have come back at the right time, this is the time for you to buy back bitcoin at low price and wait for another bull run to take profits.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
November 19, 2022, 07:59:05 PM
Hi all,my friends
I've been away from cryptoworld for 2 years and i want to ask something to the esteemed audience
This is unbelievable!!!
What happened?Huh

Understanding what's going on is the key to realizing what's happening in the market. It's been a while since you are not updated on crypto but it won't take you a long read and research to understand what's currently happening right now. Take a time to read any news about crypto.

The bear market is part of the crypto-market happenings since the beginning of crypto. Not all the time that the situation will be favorable to us.

Try to relax a bit and just be calm as there's no other choice but to be patient.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
November 19, 2022, 07:58:21 PM
You first registered in this forum in 2013. I would expect you to be familiar with Bitcoin price movements all the way from 2013... The current situation is actually normal and happens after every bull run.

You don't expect Bitcoin price to keep climbing higher and higher without any correction or consolidation phase.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
November 19, 2022, 07:52:59 PM
^Same question on that dude above, on how long you've been gone on this space?

We could really say about potential of Bitcoin but its true that we've been able to go back into those 2020 prices.Good for you op that you had
able to sell out on those good price point and leave out the market for some time.Just as the suggestion that it is the best time to fill your bags again.
Just to highlight some major news for this year.

https://www.analyticsinsight.net/top-10-remarkable-crypto-exchange-hacks-in-2022-so-far/

Not might that complete and including that current FTX issue.Then it do really sums up.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
November 19, 2022, 07:50:53 PM
Hi all,my friends
This is unbelievable!!!
What happened?Huh

You don't need an exact answer for that. From now on, expect this kind of trend in the crypto market.

That's the reason why you are surprised because you are outdated. Will you continue your journey here?

If you want now to keep always updated with crypto, start to involved now.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
November 19, 2022, 07:49:35 PM
How many years have you been in the crypto space?
If you know the crypto market very well you might understand what's going on.

I suggest you visit those Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin news websites.  It'll give you up-to-date information regarding what's going on now but of course only those reliable sources.

You sold all your Bitcoin, I think it's time now to full your bag again.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
November 19, 2022, 07:29:38 PM
Hi all,my friends
This is unbelievable!!!
What happened?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: