Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened with etherdelta? - page 4. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
February 13, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
Hi guys,
Anyone face any issues with etherdelta ? Still safe to trade using etherdelta ? Why the volume are zero? And my Blockfolio no updates at all. Or etherdelta doing some upgrades?

Use forkdelta, it's the same as old etherdelta except it's not lagging at all so you can use it to trade easily. Just don't forget to check ethgasprice for the suitable gas price to use so you don't overpaid. For the tracking app, use delta as it's way better than blockfolio and it support more exchange, blockfolio doesn't track etherdelta well since a long time ago so when i heard about delta i use it instead.
Activity: 350
February 13, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
well i hope the rectify the issue soon
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:24:52 AM
i think its safe now, cause i use it still, even though online means everyting is risky but etherdelta is only the way you can trade all erc20 token.
Activity: 434
February 13, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
I think Etherdelta is just pretty fine and i just visited Etherdelta after i read this topic. The DNS hacking incident before was already resolved, I guess. But i am not using Etherdelta ever since that fiasco happened.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
February 13, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
Hi guys,
Anyone face any issues with etherdelta ? Still safe to trade using etherdelta ? Why the volume are zero? And my Blockfolio no updates at all. Or etherdelta doing some upgrades?

Etherdelta working and trying upgrate own site to protect against hackers. Unfortunately it is only one website where you can trade ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 13, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
The etherdelta is no longer safe, There are also a series of thefts that happened to me there. Even with my friends I did not recomended it especially to the novice. You might just lose your money when that's where you exchange
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
As a newbie in trading i would not use EtherDelta because the interface is too intimidating. I prefer to trade on kucoin it's very easy to trade.
Activity: 448
February 13, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
I think it is not safe to trade on Etherdelta but we have no choice only few exchanger for ERC20 token. If you want to use Etherdelta download metamask extension for pc only to have a safe trading experience. Metamask always check if the site is a phising or not.
etherdelta is not very safe for now,
but they also still pay, so all the options are on your side
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
let etherdelta rest in peace. its more centralized now after hack and selling to new owner. there is forkdelta but i would recommend idex.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
I think it is not safe to trade on Etherdelta but we have no choice only few exchanger for ERC20 token. If you want to use Etherdelta download metamask extension for pc only to have a safe trading experience. Metamask always check if the site is a phising or not.
Activity: 154
February 13, 2018, 08:13:46 AM
I haven't been trading in EtherDelta for a long time, so I didn't notice this until now.
I still have some tokens in EtherDelta, maybe it is time to withdraw all of them.
Prefer any other exchange to use
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 13, 2018, 07:57:40 AM
I think since the first time often occurs purchases with high price but volume 0, maybe it's a trader who is trying. which I do not like from etherdelta it is a heavy load page.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
February 13, 2018, 07:53:08 AM
Etherdelta has been in trouble for several times in less than a year.
I don't think it is wise to trade there now. Get out of it, guys.
Activity: 266
February 13, 2018, 07:42:32 AM
Its worrying me becuse many people said that etherdelta is being hacked so im orried that it might hacke dmy account nd get all of my tokens there but i wish not cause im really working hard for this so please ont hack my account
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 07:30:49 AM
After hacked he still working slow but anyway I didn't use etherdelta after hacked.

And when was the last hacking of the exchange?
Now neither the API nor the history of trading is working
Activity: 68
February 13, 2018, 05:16:56 AM
As etherdelta work on ethereum smart contact and https://forkdelta.github.io using same smart contact. You can withdraws all your belonging from etherdelta. For safe side use MetaMask for signigns the transactions.

I thing forkdelta.github.io is good for ERC20 token exchange, if you use it with MetaMask. Another alternative is IDEX, but problem with IDEX is that it does not allow small amount exchange. You might get error message like "Due to rising gas costs on the Ethereum network, value of order must be at least 150 USD. Please try making a larger order."

Really don't understand why etherdelta team stop communicating. If you want to exchange your ERC20 token urgently basic check it in coinmarketcap.com if it available in any other market or if not, try forkdelta. As per my understanding etherdelta is gone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 13, 2018, 05:16:08 AM
I read that the еtherdelta was hacked, but it was relatively long ago, it is likely that the same thing happened again ..
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 05:49:50 PM
No one knows what happen to etherdelta their twitter was gone and you cant read any update but etherdelta had a fork they valled it forkdelta it is look a like by etherdelta what coin written on etherdleta you will see it also on fork delta, I'm afraid if the etherdelta would close i had a fumds their that I can't widraw but the only thing that I can do is too wait until it has an announcement
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 05:42:12 PM
The ONLY reason why Etherdelta was any good was because every ERC20 coin could be traded there. No applications, no fees, no approval from exchange teams, etc etc.

This wont be difficult for new exchanges to replicate, which will send ED down the tubes even further.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
February 12, 2018, 04:23:39 PM
Hi guys,

Ether delta was my exchanger before. The main limitation in ether delta is you have to put your private key with the address in order to trade, buy and sell. This makes your wallet vurnerable to hackers. I faced that issue before so I decided to change exchanges which has better security feautures. Etherdelta is good but it must improve its features escially the security one.
Pages:
Jump to: