Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened with etherdelta? - page 5. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 04:19:32 PM
No volume.. and last TX listed on the exchange happened about 4 days ago...  I had some problems with TX being rejected but still takes the TX fee..  No updates from the Dev team.. Twitter has been deleted..  Although the exchange may function for some people.. There are too many red flags for my liking at this time.  The new dev team is also Chinese.. and the Gov just did another big crackdown on foreign exchanges last week...  I'm not trying to spread FUD here.. but it's entirely possible the dev team may have been locked out of the site and/or arrested for running an "illegal" exchange...  China is pretty harsh about enforcing their laws... There is also the possibility the team just took the ICO money and made a run for it...  lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 12, 2018, 04:14:22 PM
The current market lacks such desentralized exchanges like EtherDelta. And despite all it's dissadvantages it still has the biggest volume than any other DEX. And it's the only Exchange where you can trade by contract address. I would prefer to use IDEX instead, but its trading volume is very low.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
February 12, 2018, 03:38:02 PM
Actually after the situation of the invasion, EtherDelta is no longer the same, unfortunately it is better decentralized platform for tokens, I think it is past time to have a new concert, the quality of EtherDelta is still high, but with each passing day it is in decay, I hope developers read this topic.
Activity: 266
February 12, 2018, 02:54:13 PM
Same here. And the tweets showing at the bottom of the site is kinda weird. Hope the hacking incident isnt happening again.
it is very true that the problem in etherdelta there are still thieves
token in etherdelta.karena I have also experienced it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
February 12, 2018, 02:25:07 PM
I dont know what happend, but im using forkdelta atm. same like etherdelta though. Just make sure you use metamask so it will be more secured. Never login directly with your prirvatekey anywhere mate.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 02:01:50 PM
Now the network has a lot of fake news about the causes of these problems with the site, one says that this is an upgrade, others that the site is hacked. I did not meet the official statement anywhere so the only one thing is left is to wait..
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
Hi guys,
Anyone face any issues with etherdelta ? Still safe to trade using etherdelta ? Why the volume are zero? And my Blockfolio no updates at all. Or etherdelta doing some upgrades?

I have not seen any updates lately. At the same time lots of ppl lost their tokens last week. Of course after such actions to this exchange there is no greater trust anymore.
Activity: 168
February 12, 2018, 07:05:30 AM
Now it's just that it already shown the orders for the second day, which do not exist anymore, does not show the history of transactions on the coin, etc. The good though the balance does not mess and the deposit / widget operates.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 07:01:09 AM
any good alternatives to etherdelta for ERC20 tokens ?

IDEX is growing and will most likely become the next best spot.
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
February 11, 2018, 11:17:45 PM
Etherdelta was sold to a new team recently and they are forcing things wrong in my opinion. They did a token sale that raise much less than expected, they are not listing new tokens (officially) unless the company behind buys and stakes a certain amount of ED tokens. Probably they are doing the same with their APIs. There is an alternative - a fork - called Forkdelta (exactly same user interface).
Activity: 28
February 11, 2018, 11:15:50 PM
any good alternatives to etherdelta for ERC20 tokens ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 11, 2018, 11:08:23 PM
I heard from someone in telegram group that Ethedelta API was broken. That's the main reason we got some error in BLOCKFOLIO, DELTABALACES GITHUB and any others app which connected to Etherdelta site. But I can't find any source or link about that information. I hope etherdelta still safe.
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:56:36 PM
Hi guys,
Anyone face any issues with etherdelta ? Still safe to trade using etherdelta ? Why the volume are zero? And my Blockfolio no updates at all. Or etherdelta doing some upgrades?

I think Etherdelta is undergoing improvements and developments that make its appearance to be new I also do not know but I still can trade there.
Merit: 41
February 11, 2018, 10:34:59 PM
I've used ED to make a couple of minor trades... move ETH on - made the Trades - moved new Tokens off to my private wallet immediately. 

If something happens to the little bit of ETH I've left there, I won't lose any sleep.  I really don'y like the site itself, but at least you can trade in a Token with it officially being listed, which is what I needed to grab at the time.  Not many other exchanges allow that functionality.
Activity: 196
February 11, 2018, 10:10:31 PM
i dont know what happened on etherdelta but what i know,
etherdelta has many issues indeed.
but still, it function properly to buy and sell.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
February 11, 2018, 10:02:00 PM
I can not make a deposit in the delta ether now
twitter time from etherdelta no tweet available now
and the account was created in January 2018
is etherdelta hacked?
Activity: 1974
February 11, 2018, 09:50:57 PM
I think etherdelta is not good anymore.
I have not used etherdelta since their site got hacked. I prefer to wait for tokens available on other good exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
February 11, 2018, 07:02:05 PM
Hi guys,

Stopped using etherdelta since the hacking incident. I still look at it to compare price but I do not log my accounts anymore. Last time I checked the twitter feeds only show one tweet, which was really weird. That confirmed that I should avoid it altogether. It is a pain to wait for erc20 tokens to get listed in exchange but that is a safer option.
Activity: 2
February 11, 2018, 06:50:38 PM
Once Zack sold Etherdelta it went downhill fast. Anyone use ForkDelta?

had a look at forkdelta but it uses the original ED api and contract so everything is still fucked
February 11, 2018, 06:46:47 PM
Once Zack sold Etherdelta it went downhill fast. Anyone use ForkDelta?
Pages:
Jump to: