Pages:
Author

Topic: What happened with etherdelta? - page 7. (Read 938 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 11, 2018, 06:44:28 AM
Hi guys,
Anyone face any issues with etherdelta ? Still safe to trade using etherdelta ? Why the volume are zero? And my Blockfolio no updates at all. Or etherdelta doing some upgrades?

We dont have any choice but to use etherdelta,it is the only way to trade the erc20 based tokens to ethereum or bitcoin or to whatever coin you prefered.I know it is a very trashy exchange now because of the hack incident people lose their trust to this exchange.Lets hope that somewhere someone will create a new decentralized exchange for the erc20 tokens for us to forget this trashy and unsafe etherdelta.
what do you mean thats the only war?theres other exchange that you can use aside from etherdelta,you can check HIBTC or LIQUI for other option.etherdelt sucks this week i cant make any transactions.waiting for more than 10hrs but yet nothing happen,thats why i use another exchange
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
Are U say abou one EtherDelta or differetn Grin I think, that some people can do a mistake with using unfair etherdelta(
Activity: 266
February 11, 2018, 06:38:08 AM
After hacked he still working slow but anyway I didn't use etherdelta after hacked.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
February 11, 2018, 06:32:26 AM
Hi guys,
Anyone face any issues with etherdelta ? Still safe to trade using etherdelta ? Why the volume are zero? And my Blockfolio no updates at all. Or etherdelta doing some upgrades?

Sometimes it's safe to trade in etherdelta because it's  good and fixed it's security but doubt is still there. There are so many issues that etherdelta is broken now so maybe you should find a better exchange than this. There are many exchanges that will help you to gain huge profit. ED has ended it's legacy for being the most popular exchange.

If it was built by humans it can be broken by humans. I'm not sure why the volume is showing its down, it might be a simple error because its running fine for me at the moment.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
February 11, 2018, 06:17:36 AM
Hi guys,

Sometimes it's safe to trade in etherdelta because it's  good and fixed it's security but doubt is still there. There are so many issues that etherdelta is broken now so maybe you should find a better exchange than this. There are many exchanges that will help you to gain huge profit. ED has ended it's legacy for being the most popular exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 06:15:35 AM
Hi guys,

I haven't been trading in EtherDelta for a long time, so I didn't notice this until now.
I still have some tokens in EtherDelta, maybe it is time to withdraw all of them.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
February 11, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
Hi guys,

Hi! Unforunatly, there is no any choice to trade ERC20 tokens. That's why you should continue to use it. As I know the convinience of etherdelta has always been at a high level. Last time developers of the site make some security updates so that the incident does not happen again.
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
February 11, 2018, 06:10:16 AM
Nothing much different, i can still trade there, i can buy and sell token normaly. Only that twitter and some volume not showing up. I hope there no another break happend again, i mean like got hack or smt.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
February 11, 2018, 06:07:43 AM
Hi guys,

We dont have any choice but to use etherdelta,it is the only way to trade the erc20 based tokens to ethereum or bitcoin or to whatever coin you prefered.I know it is a very trashy exchange now because of the hack incident people lose their trust to this exchange.Lets hope that somewhere someone will create a new decentralized exchange for the erc20 tokens for us to forget this trashy and unsafe etherdelta.
Activity: 294
February 11, 2018, 06:05:52 AM
Same here. And the tweets showing at the bottom of the site is kinda weird. Hope the hacking incident isnt happening again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 05:58:55 AM
Hi guys,

Pages:
Jump to: