Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die? - page 43. (Read 5108 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 104
December 02, 2017, 11:37:55 AM
I taught them how to earn Bitcoin but not how to access my wallet. Only myself can access it. I am very careful to my Bitcoin. But in case I knew that I will die, I will immediately tell them how to access my wallet so my earned Bitcoin will not be wasted. It will serve as a heritage. Bitcoin appreciates so much. It is not a good thing to take your Bitcoin with you when you die.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
December 02, 2017, 11:18:21 AM
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...

Of course, as long as we live, let's give access to the person who gets our resources over in bitcoins. To this end it is especially useful if we are left with children and spouses if we die. So it is serious and we should provide time. To be prepared for whatever happens to us. And we know that it will benefit our loved ones
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 11:17:04 AM
My wife know everything about me and therefore I shear all the information about my bitcoin account with her. She will be automatically entitle to my bitcoin account any time I leave this world. She will use that to take care of my children and her self by given to them the I can offer in terms of education and otherwise.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
December 02, 2017, 11:16:36 AM
It will be a big waste of opportunity and money if you will bring bitcoin with you when you die. It is a great thing to do to share bitcoin to your most trusted family member so that if you die, they will benefit from what you have earned, especially if it is a big amount of money. You don't want for it to get rotten and become useless, in fact, it can help your loved ones on their everyday life if they would be able to withdraw the money from your account.
Activity: 672
December 02, 2017, 11:13:29 AM
I do not think to teach the family about bitcoin especially they do not understand at all using the internet. but I will tell my friend to inherit my bitcoin to my family if I die. because only my friend who understand bitcoin
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
December 02, 2017, 11:07:49 AM
I had never think before for this possibility. Really horrible.

But its the truth of life as person born some day he have to go. Anyways, I will think for it, seriously. As I have to aware someone about my personal asset. But still its so much unimaginary. As if anyone give details before death, what are chances that person can get that exactelly. Because the person who die cannot check.
Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
December 02, 2017, 11:05:31 AM
now i work in trading with my brother so if i dont live to see bitcion price reach 100k , my bitcoin will go to my brother because I'm not married , I have no children .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
December 02, 2017, 10:56:03 AM
If someone die and he holding Bitcoin, what will happen is Bitcoin is frozen in his wallet. Unless they given the wallet data to the closest family who knows Bitcoin too and probably his Bitcoin is safe. For me i do not give any information of my wallet to anyone and if i die my Bitcoin will not be saved.
Activity: 183
December 02, 2017, 10:47:07 AM
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

yeah, I did it so long ago but I want to use my bitcoin in my absence for victims people who are suffer from hungry in the rural areas.
I am working to earn bitcoin so that I utilized it any wellfair organization for helping helpless people.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
December 02, 2017, 10:37:40 AM
Just a matter of fact that we have lost of 4 Million bitcoins today out of which 30% is due to reason that people have either lost their private keys or they have died without handing over their private keys to their future generations. This is really horrible considering that bitcoin is still quite new if more and more people continue to do such things we will lose a great share out of the 21 Million Supply.

This is the only advanrage that the Bitcoin is not worth saving assets than the Banks because when someone died, all their assets will be handed to their families because the banks can be override or can be negotiated due to some unfortunate events but Bitcoin isn't.
Lost your wallets keys or died without backup and handing over the keys will be the most embarrassing.
Activity: 518
December 02, 2017, 07:16:55 AM
It is very useful to my relatives specially to my families it will help them a lot when it comes to financial support  and school problems.before i've die I want to share my knowledge to them so they can do also what i've  learned.i will use the bitcoin to build a house and to buy anything that make them happy and contented.so that i have a legacy to leave them.
Activity: 207
Merit: 22
December 02, 2017, 06:12:34 AM
This is a good reason why you should encourage one of your relative, siblings or child to know about bitcoin or  cryptocurrency because just like gold and diamond, they are assets and has worth.
It is also really essential for them to know not just only about bitcoin but also about any other cryptocurrency because it will be so unfortunate if one dies and this coins gets to waste away in their wallet without anybody knowing.

Also, no matter how small the amount of the coin is, they could worth millions of dollars in years to come. So do not hesitate to tell them.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
December 02, 2017, 06:05:36 AM
I think if someday I passed away, as early as I can, I'm going to teach my family and introduced to them the world of bitcoin. I'm gonna give my keys of my wallet for them to store their bitcoin also. I think they are easy to learn it because I will teach on how to earn bitcoin and the other processes clearly.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
December 02, 2017, 05:56:43 AM

I don't have much bitcoin in my wallet so its nothing to them unless it is worth million dollar in value. But soon i'm going to teach them how to earn bitcoin rather than teaching them how to access my wallet. We don't know when we will exit in this world so this will come unexpectedly and not everyone is ready for that.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 05:45:22 AM
This is where proper documentation comes in hopefully the person that is aware of my online transaction will revive it
Activity: 112
December 02, 2017, 05:41:44 AM
If I die, I think my bitcoins will still be there in my wallet because except from me, there's no other people who knows my password in my wallet.
Activity: 518
December 02, 2017, 05:12:28 AM
yeah my mother and my husband know the password of my wallet incase that they happen to me and they are the beneficiaries. they also know the value of bitcoin and they know how to withdraw it so no worries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 02, 2017, 03:28:39 AM

I think my bitcoins will still there but since i didn't gave anyone my key so maybe nobody can open and claim my account. Bitcoin is decentralized and no one can control it nor the customer supporters the only thing can help us that make a backup for your private key and make your family members aware about it.

Activity: 83
Merit: 11
December 01, 2017, 07:28:35 PM
exactly because the closest people are like a suitable family to receive, and of course must know and understand with the bitcoin.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
December 01, 2017, 07:21:38 PM
Certainly, I will teach my children trade and invest in cryptocurrency. This is the good way to earn money
Will eventually teach them too when they aged enough, or will try to put it on a bank when I felt sicj which I hope not, wanting to earn more for bright future my children soon.
Pages:
Jump to: