Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die? - page 9. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Nothing happens to it unless you have given your wallet details to someone close. That way, they can get your bitcoins when you die but if you haven't told about it to anyone or even if you have told but have not given them private keys, there is no way, anyone can get your bitcoin. Your bitcoins might stay forever in your wallet unless someone hacks it of course.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
For me, although i have not done it yet, am thinking of copying all my passwords and all necessary information that will aid in the discovery of my coins, and giving it to my grandmum who is still alive. All what i need to tell her is that it should be given out only if the unfortunate happens and am no more. If she dies before me, then i will change another person.
Activity: 280
That is a serious issue you have raised here. But the problem is that, some of them cannot be trusted at all, especially the younger guys. You will be there one day only to realize that they have gone to dump all your cryptos for some peanuts.lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
A number of bitcoins can be compared to a sum of money hidden under a brick. When you die if you have not given your relatives the codes of the wallet (or you did not tell them in what brick you hid the cash) those goods are lost.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
That’s something everyone should take care before they die because life is very unpredictable and anyone can die anytime. So it's better to tell and teach your family or friends about all this crypto trading and bitcoin so if something happens your family knows how to take out the coins. I have teach my brother all the things about bitcoin in case if something bad happen with me.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
When a person dies he does not care what happens to his bitcoins. The only thing you need to warn loved ones where you leave the password for access to the wallet.
Activity: 170
Well you can have your private keys duplicate put in a will and with speculations when you die so that when you pass away your coins will be passed on to your next of kin
It's hard to believe in that. It seems like it will be a space if there are surprises coming to you. If possible, 2Fa or phone and email account will be listed with will. That is impressive.  Undecided
Activity: 81
Well you can have your private keys duplicate put in a will and with speculations when you die so that when you pass away your coins will be passed on to your next of kin
Activity: 132
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...

For me, before I die I will teach to my children and grandchildren what is bitcoin step by step so that they can understand it will and the day mass come if I die I can a sure to pass on my account to my children or to my grandchildren so that my bitcoin is still going on and a good hands when if ever the bitcoin is still going on. Smiley
Activity: 88
the state is interested in inheritance affairs. but for the moment I do not think this crypto money is any sort of heritage regulation. I think that as the states accept crypto moneys, legal regulations will be made and the issue will be clarified
Activity: 174
if I already have a lot of bitcoin then I will teach my wife how to play bitcoin after my wife already understand then I will give the private key that I have to him .. so that when I die to my family is not confused money issue
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
thank you for your topic, because I never thought of it before, and actually I do not have bitcoin, but I have a lot of altcoin, chances are I will tell my family about my private key, and this should be done by everyone
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Yes. My partner knows to access my account.
Activity: 350
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?

Nothing of course if no one knows what is your passwords especially if they are stored in some inline wallets our there that are free to use like what i do because there is no death insurance in This thing and they are no will amd testament in this that will gave to your family the money or the account if you are enf up dead. They are gonna just stock om that wallet forever and will be forgotten. But my advice tell to your wife or mother or somepne tou really trust where is your password
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
Well this is a nice question. Ofc you lost your bitcoins if you die and nobody knows about your wallet and password.
So juust trust your private key to people you love and teach them how to use it.

It will depend on the company policy you are investing that will tell them what will happen to your bitcoin after your death. And I do not know what will happen because no experience I noticed about this problem
Activity: 99
I am not planning to die but... my account is known by my wife because Bitcoin is our investment.

For me when im die. i will teach my family to how to work in bitcoin and all my bitcoin will given to my family. And he will continue with the start of bitcoin. And this is the only thing I can give to my family for there future to grow up in life.
Activity: 15
I am not planning to die but... my account is known by my wife because Bitcoin is our investment.
Activity: 32
I think I should tell everything what I'm doing about bitcoin, either ID or whatever I have in order for my family to possibly and will pass it on after my death Roll Eyes
Activity: 562
Merit: 250

Since everyone here is anonymous when using bitcoin, no one will know if someone has died and his bitcoin is left to no one. To prevent this from happening, having a trusting partner in this business will be beneficial to both of you. He can be your friend or a close relative so you know that he won't betray you.
Activity: 205
yes i just thought of it there if i die and my bitcoin no its owner anymore maybe i will make a will for my family to tell about my own wealth of the know and possess all about my digital asset i have. so if i die they can still access my assets
Pages:
Jump to: