Pages:
Author

Topic: What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die? - page 4. (Read 5080 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Well, from this moment, i will give my access to my trusted member of my family, specially to my wife or to my children,maybe.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
I still have not thought of such a situation, but if this really happened to me, I think my family would get it. Because I save all my data on my personal computer. Anyone who gets my computer then they get my bitcoin. who knows about cryptop and bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone?

Let me hear it from your own opinions...

Your coins will just obviously go to waste and will never circulate on the market, its better to give it to someone else in part of your family if you are sick and nearly death so in this way they can still have the benefits of having a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
Did you guys teach your family members on how to access and use your Bitcoin in case you will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you're gone.

I also think about this how those people who hold large amount of bitcoin think if this kind of event happened? Is there any paper or documents that has an attachment of information about his bitcoin. To pass to their family or friends.
Activity: 251
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

Actually I didnt tell to my family that I am part of the bitcoin community and taking some bitcoin activities to earn money because I believe that before I said that thing, I think it is better to say it after I become successful with the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I will have people who will have access to my wallets and so be able to spend what I have saved. Its just a matter of understanding yourself and the person who is close to you.....
Activity: 812
Merit: 250

Sadly, there is no way that your bitcoin will be passed to your closest kin unless you prepare it yourself. Bitcoin is anonymous so it is a good idea to have a back up plan to what will happen to your bitcoin when you passed away. You can talk with your closest family or the friend you always trust or a bitcoin partner where you two will watch over each other.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
Good point and I'm guessing it will become second nature to disclose who will receive your crypto in your will. That would mean disclosing your private key so maybe will holders will become targets of hackers in future?
Activity: 154
If I built strong family ties with good relationship in the house then I will let my children learn about bitcoin. I will not tolerate them if they don't have interest then fine I will not offer foods that they don't like. Every week we will have  bond to each other with sharing of thoughts and if possible share the keys with relation to bitcoin for my trust build with them.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
before I die from now on I write anything related to Bitcoin in my personal notebook, such as email, password and more. and on the cover of that book I write a Bitcoin legacy, and from now on I tell my family verbally about my Bitcoin assets, if anything happens to me that causes me to die, open my personal notebook. so my Bitcoin assets can be used by my family.
Activity: 112
It’s very difficult to explain to relatives what bitcoin is. It's not always understood right, and people call it all scam. They don't even try to figure it out.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
I have already introduced my family to bitcoin for a long time and when I do not, a copy of the keys and passwords will be in a safe place.
Activity: 296
I will describe my family members about Bitcoin and how it works and also maintain some precautions to deal with my Bitcoin in the worst case.

and before I die I will tell my wife and son if I have a coin that can be sold to Bitcoin that is fit for my wife and child needs.

May my death be quiet because I have paid for my family that I left behind.
Activity: 112
You cannot bring money when you die. I think bitcoin is transferrable. Although its anonymity is evident, anybody can access bitcoin. On the part of bitcoin, even when we die, they will still progress in the future. Bitcoin's fundamentals is evidently sustainable even for the years to come.
Activity: 14

Performed you guys teach your household members how to gain access to and use your Bitcoin if you happen to will die?
Do you want to take your Bitcoin with you when you are gone?

Let me listen to it from your viewpoints...
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
My opinion, it is important to teach bitcoin and cryptcurrency knowledge in your family and need to inform your personal data, to your wife, your child or the person you most trustworthy and should inherit your bitcoin assets.

because it is impossible and will be very stupid if you carry your bitcoin with your death.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I will teach my family and I will leave bitcoin if I will die, but I am sure my family is very proud of me for introducing bitcoin to them
Activity: 378

I am confident that my brother will keep my bitcoin when i die in this world, and i teach all of my family members how to acceess and use my bitcoin, and i also teach them how to earn money here in bitcoin world, i teach them about the bounty campaign and doing trading.
Activity: 602
I do not know what can happen to bitcoin, because I have not heard about such situations. Probably, this bitcoin is lost for the General society, as there is most likely no access to it, as few people trust someone with their keys.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I have explained my family members about Bitcoin and how it works and also maintained some precautionary measures to deal with my Bitcoins in the worst case. I also have some friends who know what Bitcoin is all about and how it works so they would definitely help my family members in case of my absence to cash out my Bitcoins. It is extremely important as there is no authority to claim Bitcoins after the death of a person so it is own responsibility to think ahead of time.
Pages:
Jump to: