Pages:
Author

Topic: What happnes to BTC,if the oil price goes up? - page 14. (Read 2487 times)

Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
Is this good or is it bad for bitcoin?
The price of oil barrels will lead to higher prices for Bitcoin. Its value grows as the way that gold grows year by year. In some countries, rising oil prices will hurt the value of their currencies. But for Crypto, I think they will adjust prices reasonably with rising oil prices. That is my personal opinion.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
I think this is good for bitcoin because what I personally think is that the valuation of all these stocks and forex are interlinked with all crypto currencies, as you are saying that if the valuation of oil will rises then in turn the valuation of bitcoin also inflate because the market demand of bitcoin will increase as the valuation of oil is rising , people starts investing into oil more and there they will get more profit and then in turn can invest into bitcoin and can earn more profit.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
does not seem to be problematic with BTC if oil prices goes up, because they are different.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
I don't get it my friend. People who invests in oil commo's are not the same to those who hodls bitcoins. SO basically if the oil price rockets to the moon, we don't care about it, do we? Well, unless we own a Lambo of course. ha ha!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I wouldn’t say it have no influence at all, but very little. Probably because many of Bitcoin investors are playing in petroleum too, they will sell their Bitcoin when the petroleum is giving faster profits than waiting for Bitcoin’s price to soar again, it could causing the price to decrease and then increases back if the investors succeed in the petroleum.
Activity: 31
I do not think that bitcoin and oil prices are related in various ways, they both have different markets and different investors, oil is something important and hence has a limited price the price will always be increased, somehow bitcoin works but both operate on different levels, because people who invest in oil are not the same people who invest in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I don’t see any relation between Bitcoin and oil, Bitcoin’s price won’t be affected or maybe even if it affected the price won’t move too much. This indirect relation of Bitcoin to altcoins is directly related to oil, Petrocoin for example. But I am open-minded to every possibilities and the theory that exists.
Activity: 350
I never thought about it and did not pay attention to it, it's very interesting. It is necessary to conduct an accurate analysis as far as possible and then maybe we will see a trend.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
First, these two things are different from each other and there are different people investing in either of them. So if the price of Bitcoin either goes up or down, I don’t see it affecting Oil price in any way. That’s also the same thing with Oil, if the price goes up or down, it will not affect Bitcoin in any way. They are both different as I said.
Activity: 420
Many people say it's don't have a connection between the price of Oil and bitcoin, in my opinion it self that depends on individual finances. if you save your money in bitcoin or your job is 100% in crypto yes it should have an effect on the value. considering the price of bitcoin it self is very fulculatif.
Activity: 294
I really find that your question is very good, you can see that the market is slowly falling into crisis and the world is gradually facing a global economic crisis. As all of them are down, I believe that gasoline prices, bitcoin and gold prices will rise sharply. These are fixed and scarce assets, and there is also high security, so people will focus on those types of investments.
Activity: 226
I agree with the opinions of guys above me, what is the real connection? If the world economy definitely gets harmed, I dont think it will affect the crypto economy at all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

In my opinion, I do not see any connection to Bitcoin in this case, and if the price of both responds equally in some respects before, that possibility is a coincidence. I think, bitcoin prices are currently declining due to market correction. I believe It will increase again.
I have the same sentiments with you. Oil price going up doesn't affect the value of BTC because the only fuel for BTC to run is internet. It doesn't make sense if it will connect to oil price. They don't have any conection either. BTC still alive if oil price goes high.
Activity: 79

In my opinion, I do not see any connection to Bitcoin in this case, and if the price of both responds equally in some respects before, that possibility is a coincidence. I think, bitcoin prices are currently declining due to market correction. I believe It will increase again.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin and oil have nothing to do with it at all
oil prices are not like bitcoin that is very volatile
Activity: 308
You can see that bitcoin is moving sideways after recovering to $ 6500, according to my analysis, bitcoin prices are recovering strongly and could rise sharply in coming days, You should buy bitcoin at this time, bitcoin prices will be able to continue to rise and reach the $ 7000 mark in the coming days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
If the oil prices up in the oil market , and other commodities, it does not effect the price value of bitcoin , the price of bitcoin changes only through its volatility , from the effects of supply and demand of bitcoin in the coin market index, bitcoin prices will not be affected by this petroleum product price hike.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I don't see any correlation. Currently, I think, only whales influence the markets.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
bitcoin is no way related to oil prices and gold and silver prices and much more importantly bitcoin is related to adoption of blockchain and government positive attitude towards bitcoin
The only thing that affects the bitcoin price seems to be the trader. Look, bitcoins are getting harder to mine or because bitcoin is rarely used as payment because the fees quite large, but their prices look downhill throughout 2018.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
Oil price and crypto currency prices are different in terms of physical and digital but also oil is not that something that will change the course of price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is like a currency but in digital only and is mined through computer while oil is just an asset and not a currency. Talking about of economical situation versus crypto currency is totally irrelevant.
Pages:
Jump to: