Pages:
Author

Topic: What happnes to BTC,if the oil price goes up? - page 13. (Read 2487 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
The oil price increase in the global market right now has no impact on bitcoin price, because the bitcoin is do not use oil and bitcoin is not for the daily needs of the people, so how come the oil price increase will affect bitcoin price? Bitcoin and oil are different business and do not habe connecions with each other.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think and im now not certain on it. Bitcoin will no longer effect the price of bitcoin even though its goes up. due to the fact the market of oil and bitcoin is just too unique in the market. And bitcoin additionally a coin circulating not like oil.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I don't see any connection between BTC and oil price because the market of BTC is different from oil market if oil price will rise i think fiat money is the one to be affected and also price of commodities will rise.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
Is this good or is it bad for bitcoin?
The opposite thing will happen . The bitcoin price will going deeper an deepr because it affects the oil price while the oil price will be increasing and will double the btc price .

What the? Really? I don't think there's going to be any direct and considerable effect of the price of oil to btc value. Probably for fiat since they're both physical assets. Digital currencies are likely to stay with their usual movements
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
Bitcoin is not the national currency of any state, and at least do what but the price of oil at least for today well, no way affects the price of bitcoin.  Oil price increase is great news for many oil States, as it is excellent for the country's economy. And if everything is fine in the country - therefore, people are more secure and tend to give their money to somewhere in the Bank. but this has little effect on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It shouldn't have very big effect on the bitcoin.  But for sure it's not very helpful, because the more money are spent to buy oil, the less money there is to spend on bitcoin. But if the bitcoin has a stable demand from people who purchase it with other crypto coins, it shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 462
if the price of oil rises does not seem to affect the bitcoin price because the true oil and bitcoin are not the same and so contrary so will not give any effect on it.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.

Oil price high can cause of inflaton of price of many goods   and merchandise of some country together with the value of money but not to be affected to Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
I think btc is safest place to hold money, if price of oil will go down-money will come in btc,right now oil is interesting by high price because a lot of cars in the world use fuel. In future most expensive and valuable resource will be electricity,because of electric cars and cryptocurrency
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Oil prices and cryptocurrency is not connected but as of today, the market prices is slowly pumping since it run very low for too long and people are starting to invest again.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
Oil prices can not go down due to fact, that there are a lot of oil reserves. Plus if cars use less fuel, that means that oil price can also go down. Of course oil price can change during the year, but then it will return in previous position.  Wink
Activity: 140
I am not sure if there is any increase in oil with bitcoin prices. I think with rising oil prices will affect fiat stocks around the world. has anyone proved it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I dont see any relevance of the oil prices and bitcoin in my own honest opinion. But it may connect with how people use their money when they get to work and the amount of money they are able to invest or what is left with the oil prices that are increasing as well but other than that I dont see any connection between the two.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I don't see any connection of the price of bitcoin from the price of oil as they are in a different business group. Maybe at the miners side but not a higher impact as most miners are using the renewable energy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
If the oil price goes up in the oil market ,it does not change the price of the bitcoin , because the rise and fall of prices of bitcoin have certain factors that effects its price market value ,
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

In my own opinion, oil prices wont affect cryptocurrency market because the economy of bitcoins is different from the raw products but if there is an ico that is related to oil then probably that token's value will be affected.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
There's no conflict between oil price and bitcoin price, because the control system are far different from it's business status line, oil businesses are form of transparency management that proctected with the control of government people, unlike bitcoin it is form of hidden leadership by the creator and no one can give the accurate leadership and control on this business, and it is a form of decentralized business.
Activity: 994
Merit: 14
This will certainly have impact on bitoin. Since cash will be more available in the sector, some of the oil workers will buy into Crypto market. And also we might even see the government of Venezuela pumping money into Crypto, this generally will lead to increase in general market cap and cause a spilke in BTC price. 
Activity: 112
The price for bitcoin does not depend on the growth or decrease in the price of oil.  Bitcoin is for nothing fixed and has no basis.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I really cannot imagine a relation between oil price and Bitcoin price. With the same logic I could ask:

What happnes to BTC, if the coffee price goes up?
What happnes to BTC, if the real estate price goes up?
What happnes to BTC, if the water price goes up?

It doesn't make a lot of sense...
Pages:
Jump to: