Pages:
Author

Topic: What happnes to BTC,if the oil price goes up? - page 9. (Read 2441 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It shouldn't have enormous impact on the bitcoin. In any case, for beyond any doubt it's not exceptionally supportive, on the grounds that the more cash are spent to purchase oil, the less cash there is to spend on bitcoin. Be that as it may, if the bitcoin has a steady request from individuals who buy it with other crypto coins, it shouldn't be an issue.
Activity: 66
Oil costs I figure has nothing to do with the cost of Bitcoin. Fundamentally, what influences the bitcoin cost is basically the request and supply in the market. Assuming an ever increasing number of individuals will put resources into bitcoin and different cryptos, at that point that would influence the costs to go up since the supply in the market is getting lesser. That is the way crypto and altcoin works it isn't needy with the oil costs.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
I genuinely don't perceive any association with Bitcoin for this situation, and if the costs of both reacted comparatively in some ways beforehand, it's imaginable fortuitous event. I may have missed something generally, however that is my assessment.
Activity: 25
I sincerely don't perceive any association with Bitcoin for this situation, and if the costs of both reacted comparably in some ways already, it's presumable incident. I may have missed something essentially, yet that is my conclusion. I'm occupied with perusing your hypothesis. On the off chance that it's persuading and influences me to take a gander at the circumstance distinctively as far as Bitcoin, I will Merit your hypothesis.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
not anything I guess due to the fact btc remains on its cost which is so volatile. The simplest thing might be tormented by oil charge is going up is the fiat money and other commodities in an effort to going to take a upward push also in market charge as the authorities will do the regulation on its marketplace charge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In my humble opinion, I do not think that there is any correlation between the oil price hike and Bitcoin market activity at all. What I know is that the price of oil may have some effects on the fiat currency but not Bitcoin or any crypto currency. 

In my own opinion, does not even care about how the market price for cryptocurrency works because the price of bitcoins is always depending on supply and demand.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
I think that they are not relating to each other. Bitcoin only slightly affect the oil price and so do oil. Do not expect much change when the oil price goes up. I think that the government and Fiat have more effect on the price of bitcoin. As you can see, if the government decided to ban bitcoin, it will cause a huge mess around
Activity: 238
The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
Is this good or is it bad for bitcoin?
I think that Bitcoin is not having the Direct dependence to the price of oil, but also I saying that almost everything difficult even that is taking place on the face of the Earth is able to affect the price of it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I guess nothing. Bitcoin doesn't have direct investments on crude oil or any stocks for that matter. The price of Crypto currency is heavily relient on the trade within the crypto currency market. The more the trade the more healthier it would be and the strobger the price. What ever happens to the world, as long as we hold on to our coins, then we'll all be rich.

I also do not see any connection between the prices for oil and Bitcoin. naturally, nothing will happen even when the oil will be extremely expensive. IMHO.
Activity: 462
I do not see any connection between BTC and oil . Fiat and oil are linked exactly, but oil and BTC, as if from different planets
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
In my humble opinion, I do not think that there is any correlation between the oil price hike and Bitcoin market activity at all. What I know is that the price of oil may have some effects on the fiat currency but not Bitcoin or any crypto currency. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
There is no relationship between bitcoin and oil. Bitcoin is digital currency and oil is not currency. That's nothing happen to bitcoin if the oil goes up.
Activity: 65
I don't think the decentralized bitcoin will get affected by this situation, and besides cryptos and gas has no thing that makes them conneoto each other. Can you tell us your idea about this?
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
I think it doesn't affect the crypto at all, even if its affect iwill be a little because crypto and oil investment are way to different.

I slightly disagree, you need oil to create energy and energy to mine bitcoin. Sooner or later we will see alternatives to oil and gas as solar energy but we are far from there at this stage.
Activity: 46
I think bitcoin and oil are inversely  proportional to each other as what i see in the statstics of oil and bitcoin. When the oil prices increase the oil drillers also increase unlike bitcoin. If the bitcoin will not vary about the price themselves and also when there are lot of miners bitcoin will be statisticaly down. Thats why its inversely proportional.
Activity: 266
The simple analysis is that if oil prices go up, the world economy will go up, and so will the BTC. So when the world economy is good, the price of BTC will definitely go up.
Activity: 248
there would no effect to the economy ofcourse , bitcoin is working without the help of any oil related product, even mining there is not oil that concern of the transaction of bitcoin so they are not compliment in the market.
Activity: 110
LoveMe
THE PRICE OF OIL THOSE NOT AFFECT BTC
Yes Correct . there is no relation between OIL and BTC . this question has nothing to do with real markets work up .
Activity: 141
You are very funny, the price will not affect bitcoin, unless the rising price will affect people to sell bitcoin,
that will have an impact on bitcoin prices, as many sell and buy less.
Activity: 154
Oil prices I guess has nothing to do with the price of Bitcoin. Basically, what affects the bitcoin price is simply the demand and supply in the market. If more and more people are going to invest in bitcoin and other cryptos, then that would make the prices go up since the supply in the market is getting lesser. That's how crypto and altcoin works it is not dependent with the oil prices.
Pages:
Jump to: