Pages:
Author

Topic: What i believe will come - page 2. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
I am of a strong believe that the current market which has been designated red will soon come to a normalization and we will all enjoy the market with its prices in the subsequent months ahead.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
September 28, 2018, 07:19:57 PM
What i believe will come is the prices of coins in the market was be going to high so that all my coins that i have must sell to. But for now i was difficult to sell them to a small amount of coins. Actually it's said on this thread was the bank truly disappear ill think it will not happen because many rich people are now build some banks.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
perhaps in the future there will be a combined solution for all people, which will take into account all opinions. therefore, I believe that we should not miss this opportunity
Activity: 173
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 28, 2018, 02:54:19 PM
I disagree with you on your words about banks. They aren't enslaving people, they act according to current economy. Banks are important, they're not only negative.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
September 28, 2018, 02:44:15 PM
Perhaps, we are really standing on the verge of great events, when the face of the world economy will fundamentally change.
People have been predicting that Bitcoin was on verge of hitting $50000 before the year ends but most of these are just the thoughts and wishes of the individual and they have nothing to back it on. We just hope that they come true because we stand to gain a lot when it does.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 02:20:36 PM
Perhaps, we are really standing on the verge of great events, when the face of the world economy will fundamentally change.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2018, 01:52:28 PM
The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I dont think that banks will disappear , because even if bitcoin is popular there are still many people who thinks that bitcoin is a scam. But I hope that someday they will understand bitcoin and get interested on investing. And maybe in that day they will regret that they didnt invest before.

It's a far throw though very much possible. Fiat has survived challenges before especially with the world moving towards being digital but it's still the most used. If it's going to happen, it would probably be not in our generation.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
September 28, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I might agree on everything you said but i do not agree that banks will disappear completely, and that fiat will no longer exist, it's not jut possible banking have been existing since decades and trillions of dollars investment has went into this sectors and you think that those investment will waste? think again dude
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
  i will believe that time will come so this si the right time to invest when the price .
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
September 28, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

I dont think that banks will disappear , because even if bitcoin is popular there are still many people who thinks that bitcoin is a scam. But I hope that someday they will understand bitcoin and get interested on investing. And maybe in that day they will regret that they didnt invest before.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 28, 2018, 08:58:51 AM
Well for me I believed that cryptocurrency like bitcoin will be regulated in the future in some progressive countries. Because this will help country economics growth better because of its great uses and technology that can help people elevate their financial needs.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 22, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

I really do not think that we're going to see the fiat system disappearing, do not get me wrong I hate to fiat system because it steals from the people without them even realizing and even worse people defend the system despite all its flaws and that they are the ones that are most affected by it, but even with all of that the inertia is to big and governments will push for that system with all their might.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
I absolutely agree with you, I think that nearly everything will be tied with blockchain technology...sometimes it scares me a bit, it's like Matrix movie with the all-power machine which knows everything.
Activity: 196
September 22, 2018, 01:37:34 PM
I strongly believe that market will come to normal within a twinkle of an eye. No need to worry about the market now and I am of the greater hope to get stabilization in no time.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
September 20, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

you are right, bank just create money for theirself, but the other side bank is useful for people that dont know about crypto and use bank for their loan.
maybe all of part will use crypto as their stuff. but how to earn crypto if bank/fiat disappear? i think it will be more difficult than now. or it easy but worthless, low price if exchange to bitcoin. but crypto still have advantage like what you said before
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
September 20, 2018, 07:13:52 AM
I also want that, where we can manage our own finances and the absence of debt and credit. But, until now it seems that the bank always complicates the use of digital currencies.
Activity: 322
September 20, 2018, 06:46:07 AM
In this red market situation of cryptocurrency that dominates almost a year already. What I believe is that there will be a great recovery to be happen nearly soon and I strongly believe it because bitcoin will surely recover before christmas season.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
banks may have many negative attributes,but as long as the government does not legalize crypto banks will never disappear. if the government does not open their eyes on the advantages and benefits of crypto nothing will change, banks and fiat currency will still be the only legal currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

What i believe and I will always believe that someday its gonna make change in bitcoin world . It will be legalize to all and banks will be one of its alliance . Surely someday I believe it will happen we will just wait for it .
many obstacles to achieving that. i hope the government will open its eyes to the progress of the times, so that what we dream can be realized. moreover, many developed countries have supported it
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
September 17, 2018, 08:47:41 AM
In Crypto we must always think positively about the future of Crypto itself so that we can remain optimistic that Crypto will continue to grow and truly become a good future and be accepted everywhere
without our trust , no one invest and support on cryptocurrency market.they prefer to put their money into other investment portofolio such as property that give huge profit with less risk.

If that is true, then they should keep doing it. Who are we to tell them to invest in less profitable and, at the same time, much risky business? But the thing is that that is not true in many cases. Many people have lost their money investing in real estate because, in contrast to popular belief, the prices are not always rising in the field. Same goes for Gold. One kilo of Gold was priced at 59,000 USD in 2011, while today it's only 38,500 USD.

I agree that it would be wrong to say that when investing in crypto your high profits are guaranteed, but, on the other hand, no one can guarantee huge profits in any other field as well.
Pages:
Jump to: