Pages:
Author

Topic: What i believe will come - page 10. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:37:45 AM
This is believed by many people who are completely immersed in the crypto-currency world. I also think that cryptocurrency will make our world more developing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
June 30, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

i have feelings also this can happens , but really need time to make this happens 30-50 year or more this can happen fully , because hard right now to make everyone leave bank and go to the crypto and trust crypto .
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:37:16 AM
yes you are right what you believe in cryptocurrency is sure to come including government regulation and intervene from the bank there will be time to compete and become heated up.
Activity: 448
June 30, 2018, 01:45:27 AM
I also believed in your idea that the world will be so connected to cryptocurrency and that is the best thing about investing in cryptocurrency right now because we all know that in the future, it will be adopted by a lot of people and the technologies of cryptocurrency will be used to do more things in a very efficient way.

Yes, already many companies showing a lot of interest towards the technology and this makes the government convince the technology. Soon technology will be adopted by many large companies which they can easily do the transaction in an efficient way for transparency.

I believe that I'll be one of the millionares soon if this will happen in the future. Many are actually waiting for this that all companies including the governments will accept crypto.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
June 30, 2018, 01:40:40 AM
I also believed in your idea that the world will be so connected to cryptocurrency and that is the best thing about investing in cryptocurrency right now because we all know that in the future, it will be adopted by a lot of people and the technologies of cryptocurrency will be used to do more things in a very efficient way.

Yes, already many companies showing a lot of interest towards the technology and this makes the government convince the technology. Soon technology will be adopted by many large companies which they can easily do the transaction in an efficient way for transparency.
Activity: 350
June 30, 2018, 01:26:27 AM
The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I doubt if Fiat will no longer exist. Maybe cryptocurrency will be vastly used by people but banks will not disappear as what you have stated because banks hold the gold deposits of a country. Maybe Fiat and cryptocurrency will be synchronized their usage for the public's convenience and none of the two will be extinguished.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
June 30, 2018, 12:41:27 AM

Indeed the future will be great and I also believe that crypto currency will have something to do with it, but I disagree with some of your view. Banks will never disappear, if you think that they are only existing because this is how we safely keep our money then you are mistaken. Banks is essential in a nations economy. It is too many to explain but you can google what is a banks purpose on the exonomy.

Also Fiat system will never disappear, it may change to digital but countries will never allow a currency that they cannot control. They might be flexible on accepting crypto currency as a secondary currency though.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 12:34:52 AM

Whenever you hear a price prediction for an asset class such as bitcoin, gold or real estate, always look for whether the person making that call has skin - or money - in the game, to weight how believable and reliable their information is.
Activity: 101
June 29, 2018, 10:45:01 PM

I agree with your opinion, I also do not like the debt.
banks earn money from debt users, hopefully with the revolution Cryptocurrency people can more easily find money, so they can prosper and free from bank debt.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
June 29, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

Cryptocurrency will always have a bright future because there are a lot of people who are interested in bitcoins and as it was popular then there will be always new investors which will make the price to grow even more.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 29, 2018, 09:25:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 29, 2018, 07:55:41 PM
One way or another, Bitcoin is far better off remaining digital gold. Being realistic and acknowledging the weak points of decentralized currencies is very important. It's no super currency and it won't ever be that.
I agree. It's quite difficult to admit because we want Bitcoin to become a day 2 day currency tool, but the benefits of mainly using it as store of value will eventually gain more importance.

The legacy payment system is improving as well, and when they have tokenized fiat, people might even enjoy instant transactions at some point. It's almost inevitable if governments want to compete with crypto.

The mass will just follow the government as if they are sheeps. They have always done that and will continue to do so. They are programmed (brainwashed) to follow, we can't blame them.

Decades of brainwashing is practically impossible to break through.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
June 29, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

They say banking is important but banks are not and i don't know what new system would they apply for this if banks would eventually gone. Banks are the ones helping the economy to boost every businesses through the help of every investors that are planning to make business on the city.
I can't think of it yet as if crypto is the main focus of the economy today, despite of all these negative news all over the world.
Activity: 588
June 29, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

I side with you very much. The world future economy will indeed make a turnaround with this crypto intervention we are propelling. The blockchain solutions are so great, awesome and interesting. Everyone will join us...it's just a matter of time
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 29, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
I do not want to be pessimistic, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Not in our lifetimes, most likely. There is a lot of resistance against cryptocurrency adoption as people have to much money and history in fiat.

We should actually be happy that we most likely won't ever experience a serious level of mass adoption. As much as I like Bitcoin and LN, the more we use it, the less long term viability (I'm talking 10+ years away from now) there is when it comes to its decentralization nature. We have to accept that even though LN offers off chain scalability, opening and closing channels requires on chain fees and data to be saved in the blockchain. One way or another, Bitcoin is far better off remaining digital gold. Being realistic and acknowledging the weak points of decentralized currencies is very important. It's no super currency and it won't ever be that.
Activity: 114
June 29, 2018, 05:04:21 PM
Well, I can see reality in both arguments. I think crypto and the technology will significantly change the banking and monetary system we know now, I am a bit sceptic though if it happens anytime soon. Adoptation might take a little longer, but there are clearly encouraging steps.
Activity: 85
June 29, 2018, 03:01:33 PM
I somehow share this optimism though. But do you really think banks can disappear completely in future? You really need to think about this.
Activity: 266
June 29, 2018, 02:06:36 PM
I do not think that the money will disappear completely, but the impact of the crypto currency in the future will increase very much. I think it can happen very soon, it remains to solve a couple of problems
Activity: 322
June 29, 2018, 02:04:36 PM
I do not want to be pessimistic, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Not in our lifetimes, most likely. There is a lot of resistance against cryptocurrency adoption as people have to much money and history in fiat. Disruption usually either happens really fast, or not at all, and as you can see cryptocurrencies haven't made as big of a splash as everyone expected. So don't get your hopes up and do not abandon traditional ways for a while still
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 01:43:02 PM
Believe the Bitcoin. It will be more profit and you improve your knowledge. Bitcoin will be give more information of other country growth. It good opportunity for future saving. Just believe the Bitcoin and believe it any time to increase the price. So hold the long time and wait for the price increase. Market place is give more information for the bitcoin. So before invest check the price then invest.  
Pages:
Jump to: