Pages:
Author

Topic: What i believe will come - page 8. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 02:03:01 PM
This is interesting thoughts Wink They're more than 200+ upcoming ICOs what's your thoughts on that? Will you invest in aug-oct period? I'm interested in Kelvin Blockchain project, willing to participate in it, have you heard about it?
Activity: 100
July 23, 2018, 04:11:19 AM
The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

Written very beautifully, but how your plan can be implemented.  No one will give you this opportunity.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
July 23, 2018, 03:59:15 AM
I think even in the far future, paper money will be used in some places simply because the people living there aren't really computer literate. They are lagging in terms of technology. I'm not against his vision as well but I just don't think it will happen in our lifetime and we're still not sure if it will happen at all. Digital divide has to be solved first before this can happen.
Don’t be panic about this thing. Just wait for long time and then you would be seeing bitcoin to see spread over the whole world. Nine years back when bitcoin was just about to launch, no one was even believing that bitcoin can exist for some long time. But for sure, this has shown them that yes if there is hard work from your team, there is always a happy ending and bitcoin has just shown.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
July 19, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
I do not agree with your few points. How you can say that the fiat system will no longer exist it's not possible. Cryptocurrencies can never take place of fiat it can destroy the economy of your country. It's anonymous it can be used illegally, Crimes, Selling drugs. The number of crimes will be increased since no one can trace it.

Bad people use it as anonymous for sure and destroy everything. You believe is good and I hope it will happen but replacing fiat isn't a good point
Activity: 91
July 17, 2018, 01:14:48 PM
If you have faith then I am happy for you to have positive trust, your actions will be positive and you will have the same positive success as you believe in them, success will come if we act right
and I add another one that is "honesty" in this era is very difficult to find an honest person.
but that does not mean there are no more honest people.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
July 17, 2018, 01:03:35 PM
The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

Having a positive mind would have a positive outcome so just keep the faith because a lot of people are having their agony of waiting and through being a crypto believer, you are inspiring them not to quit during this time. It is really best to stay positive this time.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 12:51:04 PM
I think even in the far future, paper money will be used in some places simply because the people living there aren't really computer literate. They are lagging in terms of technology. I'm not against his vision as well but I just don't think it will happen in our lifetime and we're still not sure if it will happen at all. Digital divide has to be solved first before this can happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 12:26:35 PM
I hope all this will happen someday. Everyone wants a world where cryptocurrency will be used by all and every organisation.
Activity: 68
July 16, 2018, 09:14:18 PM
I think there shall constantly be banks inside the future and an upgraded financial institution so as to are available phrases with Crypto and exchange between fiat and Crypto. I dobnot think cryptocurrency will ever wipe away fiat. cash is a national identity
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 07:04:53 AM
If you have faith then I am happy for you to have positive trust, your actions will be positive and you will have the same positive success as you believe in them, success will come if we act right
That is absolutely correct! Success is closest to those optimistic persons. I admire these types of people, they are truly are inspiring ones. Everything is possible for them.
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 06:57:14 AM
Why do you do that work? Trust and trust in that work. People believe in the bank. Because the bank provides the security of its earned money.I should keep your faith in bitcoin. Success is not available in any work without faith.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 05:13:50 AM
I do not believed that banks will be eliminated in the future if crypto will be our main currency of course the banks will upgrade and maybe it will convert it from fiat to crypto. Banks already knows how to adopt new technology and also for the future i think.
Yes I agree with you and I think bitcoin will be accepted all over the world. I believed that someday all country know bitcoin well.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 02:28:46 AM
Just dream, believe and PRAY all you want will come and dont forget to put Faith
Yes, crypto is developing over time and also in people’s view its importance is increasing but we know nothing of its future, anything can happen to it, it may be good or bad. I think future belongs to crypto because now it is the modern time of technology but the main point is that people and countries must accept it because in many countries bitcoin is banned due to which people can’t use it in their country.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 01:15:29 PM
Yes you are speaking my thoughts, it seems that whole world is trying to recover the previous state without cryptocurrencies but I believe it will never be the same.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
July 05, 2018, 10:56:29 AM
The rise of crypto in a broader sense is unavoidable. The turmoil we are facing at the moment is just one minor setback.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 10:53:17 AM
According to my assumption, in the near future, banks will themselves come to a change in their system and introduce crypto-currencies. The main thing is that the society itself would support crypto-currencies.
Activity: 257
July 05, 2018, 10:47:05 AM
I agree that "Fiat money" comes to an end. The current monetary system is unstable to external influence. The value of "fiat" money is reduced, and with it the level of confidence in the currency on the part of its users.
Activity: 26
July 05, 2018, 10:03:28 AM
a strong and good belief to open up many insights into the future development of crypto. indeed today when viewed in the global economy, bankers have many enslaved the world community with higher debt and interest. Hopefully the revolution of crypto in the future can be quickly felt and become the economic power of the world community in a good direction.

It's like releasing or breaking up from a century old cursed that enslaved us which is fiat. It's too good to be true and also looks so impossible, do you think the bank will agree to disappear like that?  They would do anything even the dirtiest move to make sure that they will keep on existing.

bankers may resist, but resistance will be lost as crypto movements and revolutions will spread to the most fundamental roots of life for the global society.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 05, 2018, 04:26:22 AM
It's like releasing or breaking up from a century old cursed that enslaved us which is fiat. It's too good to be true and also looks so impossible, do you think the bank will agree to disappear like that?  They would do anything even the dirtiest move to make sure that they will keep on existing.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
July 05, 2018, 04:16:48 AM
We can't deny the fact and the truth that bank accomplished and contribute in the success of one's economy and they're still useful until now ansd able to serve and willing with best they can, its just that technology and system is growing inevitively that people as well as country want to ebb in the current flow so that they will also continuely growing. and so they adopt bitcoin or add to their everyday life.
Pages:
Jump to: