Pages:
Author

Topic: What i believe will come - page 11. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
June 29, 2018, 01:34:23 PM
I am also very optimistic about crypto. We are now just in the beginning. It will become more popular day by day. And more people will believe in crypto.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
June 29, 2018, 01:10:46 PM
In my opinion, we must be optimistic in every situation (Pump, Dump) especially the bad ones, and we should accept the truth (like, what happened in the previous period until now), and stop the pessimistic thinking because it will always result to a bad consequence (financial losses).

For me, I always believe in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, and I have always a hope that one day Bitcoin will back to the big rise and new records, and why not, we will see the king Bitcoin as a single coin in the whole world, especially when the majority of governments will accept it as a legal currency.

Furthermore, I am totally agree with you OP in some points, especially what relates to the banks, I also think that the banks (FIAT) will disappear, or they will change the FIAT (Euro, Dollars..) with cryptocurrencies. So we must wait for the future surprises, and hope that the better is coming soon (HOPE ) .
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 01:03:04 PM
Yes, that would be nice. But unfortunately, banks and financial elites are too much powerful to let all centralized bank system replace by crypto. It sounds very unrealistic. Crypo will play big role in future but I don`t think there will be some decentralized paradise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
June 29, 2018, 12:51:21 PM
yes of course what you believe will happen but it takes more time again because to eliminate the bank from the world it seems to be very difficult and replaces everything into digital it is very difficult.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 12:38:30 PM
Yes with the existence of crypto may be helping the economy in a country. both from tax holders of crypto and send yany fee will be managed by the state.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 29, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
I love your spirit budz and looks like a really dedicated person for cryptocurrency,youre one of the best person i know that has this great trust in bitcoin and crypto coins.

Dont change this attitude and continue loving and trusting crypto and same as what i am doing cheers!!!
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
While I do agree that crypto is our future, especially the blockchain technology, I have to disagree with your opinion on the banks. They form a strong foundation in a country's financial economy and without them it will be total chaos on handling the financial system. They are not perfect and they may not hold the public's financial health in mind (which they should be since without the public they are nothing) but they are a necessary evil in order for us to function.
Activity: 289
June 29, 2018, 11:34:11 AM
This sounds really optimistic but I am trying to be a realist as well. For now the cryptocurrencies market are so unstable and unclear that none of the great big world investors would ever come here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 29, 2018, 09:32:43 AM
for me to come, banks and cryptocurrency remain side by side in the bridal decoration, because cryptocurrency requires the bank.
There is no way that banks are going to completely disappear when cryptocurrencies become more widespread because the economy of every bank depends on the Federal banks of the countries of the world. The lack of banks will mean the collapse of the country.
Activity: 91
June 29, 2018, 09:13:40 AM
for me to come, banks and cryptocurrency remain side by side in the bridal decoration, because cryptocurrency requires the bank.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 08:14:51 AM
but this will need a long time to make it real, crypto is a newborn baby in the economic world, need a lot of effort and introduction to the world to make what you believe come true
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
June 28, 2018, 01:19:53 PM
You've got a nice vision about the future. This might be possible in the future but we can say that another future will at sight. Im just not in favor in the extinction of fiat. This physical money will always be part of the world. Even we are in a new world of technology and more innovations are happening just to cope this changes, still, fiat will represents the culture and identity of one place. But, im not against to your own vision.

In a world where everyone is well-read/well-informed and are all logical, we will be using bitcoin. But we don't live in such world, do we? People are always not going to embrace new things. Some people are always going to be all about traditional ways and will always stick to those even when a much better method is put in front of them.

Even in the far future, paper money will be used in some places simply because the people living there aren't really computer literate. They are lagging in terms of technology. I'm not against his vision as well but I just don't think it will happen in our lifetime and we're still not sure if it will happen at all. Digital divide has to be solved first before this can happen.
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 12:57:34 PM
What i can say about this is you don"t need to wait what will come if you really want to have it you need to work hard for it.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
June 28, 2018, 06:06:29 AM
You've got a nice vision about the future. This might be possible in the future but we can say that another future will at sight. Im just not in favor in the extinction of fiat. This physical money will always be part of the world. Even we are in a new world of technology and more innovations are happening just to cope this changes, still, fiat will represents the culture and identity of one place. But, im not against to your own vision.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 28, 2018, 05:51:40 AM
I do not believed that banks will be eliminated in the future if crypto will be our main currency of course the banks will upgrade and maybe it will convert it from fiat to crypto. Banks already knows how to adopt new technology and also for the future i think.
Yes I agree with you and I think bitcoin will be accepted all over the world. I believed that someday all country know bitcoin well.
I second you on this point. Yeah this would never be happening until and unless all the developing countries and those who are developed as well, they all just make joint venture on this one element. When all the governments take best of their positive in favor of bitcoin, only then we can say bitcoin would be the whole and sole currency along the world. Things are quite better.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 28, 2018, 05:01:49 AM
The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

What you believing is almost same as mine,i dont wanna bank around all i want is our wallets and our storages,i hate having third party as what banks stands for

This is what the future dictates as world are now getting into cryptocurrency and itsjust a matter of acceptance from thos countries against in crypto.
Activity: 66
June 28, 2018, 04:48:26 AM
You have a very good positive aura. A very optimistic person, yet honestly it might be so hard in reality. Banks had been there since the old times, nothing has changed. Cryptocurrency had cryptobanks! What difference doest it have? Still a bank is it? Apologies but reality may not be what you believed was so ideal. But thanks anyway, hope other people will always have a positive view on everything and see this as a challenge to do in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
June 28, 2018, 04:34:03 AM
The Future will be great and we might live in a world where everything will be Crypto. We are going to be our own bank, and manege our finance ourselves, without a bank account

i Truly Believe bank will disappear completely because they do not act in the interest of people . they created money out of thin air and enslave people with debt, and credit.

The fiat system will no longer exist with the system base on debt, developed countries are technically in bankruptcy a nation cannot be sustainable with a system base on debt.
The crypto revolution is something that will be an astonishing accomplishment and replace the power of printing money from central power. this new generation will not use fiat money anymore and will have tokens in many wallets from the decentralized world

the world will not be the same anymore and everyone on the planet will have the same opportunity to participate in the global Economy.

I think the government will not allow this to happen because we used bank for centuries besides not all the people know the existence of bitcoin and not all the people supporting bitcoin just be more realistic.
If someone is just thinking about bitcoin to overtake the money and there would be no cash society anymore, this is wrong. These two elements have exist in a co-exist formula. Only then this society can live a happy life. People would be getting a happy reasons from economics of that society and they can be able to input a better impact over it. So try to accept both of them.
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 03:40:35 AM
Banks will not disappear at any time, but many businesses have been replaced!
A country will not give up the management of finance. This is not just a financial issue or a political issue!
Activity: 57
June 26, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

I dont believe banks will dissapear. Bank have great experience how to control economy. I am believe they will jump in cryptocurrency and trying to make profits in this market. They have long experience in this financial system and they will use it to hold their bussiness

Banks control the industry assets and being controlled by the governments, it has a very important role in controlling the economy of any country. I don't think they will lose to something young and small like crypto
Pages:
Jump to: