Pages:
Author

Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
For me, the golden rule of trading crypto currency is the mandatory written fixing of orders and strategies. With an active game performed at any type of distance, the recording of planned, realized orders for each of the directions will help to calculate the average purchase price, the formation of its own sales strategy.

Well those technicalities can be learned through experiences hence, it can take a back seat for newbies. Knowing the basics prettymuch would be enough but conditioning your mind and emotions for what may happen is more important for me to polish.
For doing crypto trading, he must learn about crypto currencies in detail first. He needs to understand the behavior of different digital currencies over time. Then choose the one that can be used to earn most profit and can be handles by him. Bitcoin is the best but it also scares novice traders a lot due to big fluctuations. Compatibility is the most essential thing in my opinion. Patience and trust will be developed with time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Well, for you to understand trading you must observe the market first, don't start immediately see first if trading will really fit for you, if this will make your passion, some experts are doing great in trading because they love what they are doing and they are making it as their passion.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
You should firstly take some time learning more about trading crypto currencies, getting the knowledge of the trading basics (at least) is a must before start with this world. After this you can easily study the market, the chart, choose the most profitable coins to trade, and learn when to buy and sell. And I advice you to start your first trades with small amount because there is always a risk of losing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think the first you must learn about how to analyzing coin price with chart candle. Simply, you can watching it in youtube because I think with youtube you will easy to understanding. To test, you may must deposit $100 to learn in exchange about that tutorials. Try to buy some coin that lower $1 and practice your tutorial there. I have doing that and it work.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
first thing to do if you want to enter in trading you must accept the fact that it contains risk which is you might lose your money on it because of the market is very volatile and difficult to manage even though you have enough knowledge and strategy  .so  before you jump on it learn more or practice your skills first ,,indeed there are some trading apps nowadays that allow us to practice our skills which is free maybe it's better .
It is very easy to start, easy to invest, easy to put up money especially when you are rich, but one thing that you must do first before starting trading in cryptocurrency is to know your goal, set up some goal and should stick to it, learn to study first the coin that you are eyeing at don't just pick, be vigilant in picking coins.
Yes.Especially on the market like now that the price is still in dump,almost all the coins are on sale so you should only buy those coins who have potentials today and in the future.Then hold them patiently and wait until the price reaches its peak again.The very basic on trading is buy low and sell high so you can still gain huge profits after holding them for a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
learn to trade base on market condition not on your emotion. manage your greed  be patience and don't panic when market is bearish. trade according to your will not according to others analysis you might know they are only hyping and you msy caught on trap and not  able to get out on time and you will loss your investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253

first thing to do if you want to enter in trading you must accept the fact that it contains risk which is you might lose your money on it because of the market is very volatile and difficult to manage even though you have enough knowledge and strategy  .so  before you jump on it learn more or practice your skills first ,,indeed there are some trading apps nowadays that allow us to practice our skills which is free maybe it's better .
It is very easy to start, easy to invest, easy to put up money especially when you are rich, but one thing that you must do first before starting trading in cryptocurrency is to know your goal, set up some goal and should stick to it, learn to study first the coin that you are eyeing at don't just pick, be vigilant in picking coins.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

You need to know that before you enter the world of trading you need to spend time to wait for the perfect time to sell its not like after you got your tokens you will sell it already.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Know to lose. This is a gambling your time and money in the world's game. That is the general word for it but mostly what you should specifically know is that price and the demand are in ratio especially in the days of the dumps where large investors are expected to hoard on their coins as they pump the price up. Take advantage of these things or phenomena to sell a lot of coins with the right value as the tables might turn at this case at some time.
Well, you may say this is the general word for it but it is better not to always classify trading as gambling.
You can classify this as gambling if you have no knowledge, strategy and you do not know exactly what you are doing but the truth is that with good knowledge and knowing how to play safe without any greed which you will not obviously end up having if you are good, then you will be able to make the best out of trading than you will ever make from real world gambling.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
you should know the basics about trading . dont recklessly buy coins. there are coins that doesnt have potential and might lead you to loss. you can also ask those people who are aware of the different risk
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
You want tips with trading, then why ask about to hold or sell.
Trading is about buy and sell, you just hold there if ever there is not much movement.
But will you pick one without fluctuation? Of course not.

There is no profit with that. Holding is just for those you invested with and you believed in it. Sometimes it takes a year or more.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think the best advice i can give you is don't let your emotions do all the trading because if you will let them do it it's more likely you will loose a trade and can cause you to quit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
First of all, know the basics of cryptocurrency because it will serve as your foundation for your life a  crypto trader. Study also how crypto trading works, its advantages and disadvantages, and risks that you might face here; this is really important because you should be oriented first in the field you are entering.

Another thing you should do is to analyze the attributes and the behavior of the coin where you choose to invest because it is the one who will dictate your potential earnings.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
In addition to all aforesaid; buying low, selling high, making research, checking and be aware of securities and so many others that are quite primarily important for you to know before trading in Cryptos, I want to vividly submit that you must also build the mind of courage to move on in any case, losses occcured, since there's no business profitable without its own risk. This means you must at the same time be ready to buy what you can afford to loose in any coin.
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
You have learn trading, if you start trading before the trading know. You may loss your hard earned money in trading.
With out knowledge, you can't get any profits. And then you have to save the money to inverse in bitcoin.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
I think you should learn the basics like patterns and what timeframe to look at at the specific time because you cant just trust it and you should know how to use different kind of timeframes.
Activity: 245

You need to know the basic rule of trading Buy low and sell high and you have to select the which crypto currency you are going to trade and appropriate capital for that coin is also important to make enough money.

It is not about hold and sell you have know when to buy and when to sell,I suggest you to start with one coin initially and the do multiple currency trading after you got enough experience from it.
Thank you for the question as it's the most important question which raises every time in my mind when I try to invest in these cryptocurrencies that How can I start with the trading or earning good? Could you please provide some links or PDFs where I can get enough information. As I am completly new in this crypto industry so a person in another forum has suggested me few sites where I can get details and learn new things such as about different coins available in the market, altcoin, crypto tokens, smart contract, mining etc. So, these sites (cryptocoinjudge.com, icotokennews.com,coinschedule.com,icoalert.com,coinbase.com etc.) I literally found very helpful.

So, I would like to request you to please help me this topic. Consider my request.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13

Cryptocurrency trading is not easy, you need learn/know first about the basic rules of trading and you'll start on buy low then sell high. After that experience/knowledge you can buy and monitor best coins for long term but first of all read about crypto trading so that you'll learn more.
Activity: 64
The fact that trading causes the strongest emotional experiences. This activity is not for the faint-hearted.
Pages:
Jump to: