Pages:
Author

Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 11
What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
The crypto market is a new and very young market, so to be successful you need to know the basics of economics. You also have to know technical analysis in conjunction with market information to come up with the investment plan for yourself. This is a new market, profits and risks are very high, you are very careful when trading.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Know deeply about market and coins,Go through the charts of coins in deeply it will create your high mental approach to take right decisions. Learn to control the emotions because emotions have massive impact on trading. Dont be panic in taking decision of buying and selling.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Everybody is a genius on a bullish market – don’t trust the hype and fake experts on youtube. Avoid “clickbaity” junk videos as “My top 5 cryptos this week you cant miss or die!”
Activity: 149
Merit: 3

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?

first think to do is knowing you capital, how much do you want to loss? crypto currency is volatile in nature so failure and success is always in your hands. if you get a big capital i suggest you to do short term trading, you will have a big chance to ride the wheels of volatility and earn a big profit... if  you have small capital just buy a coin and hold it for a.long time... small capital is not advisable to do day to day trading or short term you will just loss in transaction fee in the platform... high payment of transaction in the platform will just consume your capital.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
It is not enough , no matter how much you know or how much you will know , More knowledge brings you more money , More books you read , more youtube videos , affect on your decisions and decrease the risk of your trading , so I say Keep learning , there is no graduation!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
The first thing you need to know about trading cryptocurrency is that there is no guarantee of any sort that you will make money as a result of trading. In fact you may lose all you have while trading. Know what you are doing and be safe.
if you dont have enough coins and brain to rule the market - be prepared to loose. Or just dont be surprised when it happens.
More than the number of coins, it is brain that can save a person from losing money. It is only possible if a person gathers good amount of information regarding his coins and trading. He must pay a close attention to the changing market daily and whenever there is a prominent boost or fall in the price, he should sell and buy coin respectively. In addition to this, courage and persistency with patience matter a lot.
By brain, I assume knowledge which is very important for any trader to be able to make good decisions when they are trading any coin.

Trading is not an easy thing to embark on, because there is always going to be some tough decisions to make most of the time, and considering the fact that the market can be highly volatile, it is also necessary to always take that into note. Therefore, the complexity of the market requires some great level of knowledge to be able to pull through any trade without any form of emotion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514

I think it depends on what token ot coin do you have, and on what it will be its future after a time. Because as my observation some tokens are pumped a day after they launched it and dumped after a few days until the value become low. But the other token is vice versa. So maybe you should analyse the capability of that particular token and read more about it before starting to hodl or sell.
You should know the market strategies and work according to that strategies so that your start will become safe and efficient. Many people failed with their entries and that is the poor business strategy made them face with losses.

You have to take the way to the Blockchain technology and to start trading with the help of this technology. Do not believe in other exchanges and give the first priority to the Blockchain technology.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102

To hold and sell, is a safe way of trading with minimal risk involved. To be an active and a successful trader, requires a whole lot. It involves you knowing how to analyze the market; knowing when to enter and exit a trade; knowing what risk management is all about and how to apply it in a trade, amongst other things. But for a start, you need to first have an idea of what cryptocurrency is and factors that affects the market.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
when trading you must know the way first so you do not lose your money many cases when trading but they do not know how to trade and get profit for Hodl and Shell I suggest Hodl coin you because cryptocurenncy very hard to know with our mind
The one thing that you should know when you're already decided to start trading cryptocurrency is learn and know how to control your emotions and have a long patience because in trading you couldn't tell that you could get a good profit everytime you trade your coin or whatsoever that's why all of the traders are treating patience as a virtue.
Basically, the only tool that any wannabe trader needs to be able to go through with what they want. It can be very frustrating for those who do not have the knowledge, and that is where a lot of people always miss it most times.

As long as you want to trade, the best thing is to never make a mistake of trying it out without taking learning seriously and not just rushing into learning but making sure one knows everything that is needed to know, otherwise, it would be a huge pain for anyone who really wants to go ahead in such situations without that.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
when trading you must know the way first so you do not lose your money many cases when trading but they do not know how to trade and get profit for Hodl and Shell I suggest Hodl coin you because cryptocurenncy very hard to know with our mind
Like most people here always say, you may never know if you do not try. Normally, it would be stupid of anyone to just hop into trading without at least making sure they are very vast and have a great level of knowledge to be able to trade safely. So many people usually do not do this and this is the main reason why they always end up screwing things up since all they do is gamble their position in the market without any plan or strategy whatsoever.

Trading brings a lot of profit for traders and can also bring a lot of losses for those who are foolish enough to think they can do anything without learning.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

There's a lot to learn about  cryptocurrency before starting to invest or trade. It's better to learn about how cryptocurrency and block chain technology works, how to stay safe in cryptocurrency, what affects the crypto market, and a lot more. As time goes by, you will learn from your experience, or by reading.
Yes.Basically you will really learn from your own experience.Because in all means,experience is still the best teacher.For me,the first thing we should know about cryptocurrency trading is that how it works and how risky it is if we  are not sure of our own acts.We might lose or gain profit in the end,depending on how we respond to the price market that is so volatile.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
All you have to do is learn how it works and its rules. To find out how to step and how to trade, you can try to practice through trading simulator. Look for the app.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I think you should know to start trading and you can make for the capital expertise you have to get a very big advantage is you have to know what makes the price move up and down so that there can know a good position to buy and sell , the expertise will provide a lot of benefits.
Capital management is just one part to know before starting to trade but it is not the only thing that is needed to be known. One thing I have seen is that so many traders who are newbies normally do not always have strategies before even entering a position and this is because they never learned before making the step.

Making profit from trading is easy most of the time, and losing money is easy as well, so it is left for the trader to choose which path he is ready to take. Learn a lot and win in most of your trade or just gamble your positions without learning and lose all of your money.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

There's a lot to learn about  cryptocurrency before starting to invest or trade. It's better to learn about how cryptocurrency and block chain technology works, how to stay safe in cryptocurrency, what affects the crypto market, and a lot more. As time goes by, you will learn from your experience, or by reading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
You should do an analysis of the coins you want to trade because it is very necessary to avoid large losses if there is a dump
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
You need to have some key qualities of personality too, patience, keep calm, reject greed, be wise and do not panic sell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
if you are a newcomer, there are hundred things you need to learn before trading. I can help you point out some important keys. The first is the knowledge about crypto and its technology. The second is the trading skills and the last is learning to control the emotion
Before starting to involve in cryptocurrencies, have a research of the concepts what is crypto means about, for what purposes why they established this. We should know the fact that it is too risky because the prices is so volatile but in crypto it has a chances to earn tremendous profit by having good strategies and the way to gain knowledge is to collect more suggestions for individuals.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

It is very popular where those business man are into trading and selling coins because of its real potential to grow money faster than you thought , If you had some interest in trading and other this forum s perfect and you should learn the basic to the latest one new, article and etc it might help you to that. Second The bigger you risk the bigger you earn good money back. I start with small amount because im still earing some knowledge until i learn everything i could hep to be in this place always think positive.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
if you are a newcomer, there are hundred things you need to learn before trading. I can help you point out some important keys. The first is the knowledge about crypto and its technology. The second is the trading skills and the last is learning to control the emotion
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
which you must know before trading is you have to know what bitcoin is moving up and down the price so you can know and you can get a lot of profits when you already have those skills.
Pages:
Jump to: