Pages:
Author

Topic: What I Should Know Before i Start Trading Cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 1115 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 36
What do I need to Know to Start Trading on Cryptocurrency? Can anyone help me?

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?
You need to know the basic rule of trading Buy low and sell high and you have to select the which crypto currency you are going to trade and appropriate capital for that coin is also important to make enough money.

It is not about hold and sell you have know when to buy and when to sell,I suggest you to start with one coin initially and the do multiple currency trading after you got enough experience from it.

That's right. You first need to set your strategies and techniques when trading, you have to religiously follow that so that you won't go astray in your trades and dealings. May I remind you that, in this market, especially in the trade market, it's quite easy to bite the dust and do trades that are seemingly good on the onset but would end up going sour. I am saying this so that it would be a normal thing for you as a trader to study your moves very closely before going for it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257

Nowadays crypto trading is very popular, that's why I have some interest in it. is it all about HOLD or SELL?

Hold or Sell is one of the type of crypto currency trading and it is the safest one but I think it is also something that ask for your patience a lot. It is safe because it is assures you that yo are not loosing your money immediately due to the pump and dump process. This process can really hamper your trades if you are doing the swing trading and/or day trading. These are played on the short time and quickly so if you are not holding then it can really hamper the whole scenario. So many tips that re general when you start with the crypto trades, that includes, having patience is the key, crypto trading is uncertain so lot of risk is involved but you have to be very keen if anything is dumping from your portfolio. Never sell in the loss mode, always hold in such scenario.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
For me, the golden rule of trading crypto currency is the mandatory written fixing of orders and strategies. With an active game performed at any type of distance, the recording of planned, realized orders for each of the directions will help to calculate the average purchase price, the formation of its own sales strategy.
Before starting off the trade, the first thing which you need to do is that you need to gather some good amount of money which you can then use for the sake of investing into any of the crypto coin and above all, you also need to learn all the basics and the fundamentals things which are necessary for you to know to become successful in trading. Get the experience first and then invest large amount of money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
The thing you should know about the crypto currency are.
The value of crypto currency is volatilitie  so the price are changing very drastically. Even if you are planning to buy btc. Then also you should consider the thing that it's like a gambling either you make a money or ended with a loosing it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Crypto currency trading will not suit for everyone for that you need to be available 24/7 if you want to earn more money so be clear that you have enough time for that trading.Or you can do long term trades like four or 5 trades per week it may give extra earning from your investment.Nut holding can give more profits than trading.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Keep a straight head and don't get emotional and panic trade is something I have learned, I have not tried my hand at day trading as I haven't had the time to focus properly but might give it a go at some point, I am a holder with high hopes.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In starting of trading cryptocurrency should be familiarize what kind of companies that have good reputation of exchange of wallet. And make the time and effort that aiming to success the goals and using good strategy.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
For me, the golden rule of trading crypto currency is the mandatory written fixing of orders and strategies. With an active game performed at any type of distance, the recording of planned, realized orders for each of the directions will help to calculate the average purchase price, the formation of its own sales strategy.

Well those technicalities can be learned through experiences hence, it can take a back seat for newbies. Knowing the basics prettymuch would be enough but conditioning your mind and emotions for what may happen is more important for me to polish.
Yes,exactly!You cannot succeed in this kind of activity if you can't handle your joys,fears and sadness.Good to know if its all about victory,but its not because bitcoin is such an unpredictable coin.You'll never know when will it go up or vice versa.But one thing for sure,if you're willing to take all the risks with determination and patience,then maybe you really belong here in crypto world.Success will really come closer to you.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Just remember bitcoin trading has different pattern with stock trading !

Far more risky
Far more unpredictable
Far more challenging

But it's worth because you can earn more profit than any other investment.
So basically you need guts and luck !
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well those technicalities can be learned through experiences hence, it can take a back seat for newbies. Knowing the basics prettymuch would be enough but conditioning your mind and emotions for what may happen is more important for me to polish.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
Activity: 602
Merit: 129

That the risks are high and it needs time to fully know the vast knowledge of trading industries. However if you have experience trading in the real world you can somehow manage to catch up in no time cause i know some folks do it fast.

The odds are not always yours in a 100% chance you will trade you might profit nothing at all and also be scammed by wise scammers. HODL(Hold On for Dear Life) if ever you're bad at trading you can always HOLD/HODL. Common move for wise trader if they are bad at it or make mistake on investing.
P3
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

You have to require the maximum amount time as is required right off the bat studying additional regarding crypto exchanging, and taking within the fundamentals to keep up a strategic distance from the best slip-ups, and to limit the risks. you would like to work out a way to have confidence the market, the graph, and the way to choose the foremost encouraging coins or tokens to exchange, and once getting and providing. while not such data you hazard losing your well due money effectively in lightweight of the actual fact that exchanging embrace high dangers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

which you should know before starting trading is about the exchange you will use, the type of coin you will trade, and you should be able to control your emotions to not easily panic in trading. because trading with panic will make you lose.
Activity: 266
You have to take as much time as is needed right off the bat perusing more about crypto exchanging, and taking in the fundamentals to maintain a strategic distance from the greatest slip-ups, and to limit the dangers. You need to figure out how to think about the market, the graph, and how to pick the most encouraging coins or tokens to exchange, and when purchasing and offering. Without such information you hazard losing your well deserved cash effectively in light of the fact that exchanging include high dangers.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250

You need to know how to wait and have patience. It will take a lot of patience and courage before you gain your profit. Always buy at low price and sell at with high value. Don't put all of your money in one investment. It is alright to take the rik but be sure to make right decisions. Hold and wait patiently.

I agree with being patience.Do not in a hurry always wherein you can make unfavorable decisions and eventually translate to losses. Furthermore learning how to trade takes take, more experience, knowledge and more research. Study also the technical analysis and the fundamental analysis. It can help streamlined your decisions.
and also dont forget about one thing,invest your money with the money that we could accept when it lost.dont use miney that usually to buy daily needs
Activity: 850
Merit: 504

You need to know how to wait and have patience. It will take a lot of patience and courage before you gain your profit. Always buy at low price and sell at with high value. Don't put all of your money in one investment. It is alright to take the rik but be sure to make right decisions. Hold and wait patiently.

I agree with being patience.Do not in a hurry always wherein you can make unfavorable decisions and eventually translate to losses. Furthermore learning how to trade takes take, more experience, knowledge and more research. Study also the technical analysis and the fundamental analysis. It can help streamlined your decisions.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

First, you need to know about the risk, make money in trading world is not easy and maybe you can bankrupt. Second, learn trading knowledge in all aspect ( not just hold & sell ), such as stop loss, take profit, money money management and psychology. Last one, never do the same mistakes. Do that and have a nice trading.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
You should know that - you can lose all your money.SO try to play your small portion extra money. Without plan & Patience you can't win the the game.
Pages:
Jump to: