Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICOs do you like the most? - page 10. (Read 3103 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 02:15:06 PM
What's your favourite ICO right now?

Well for me I am in favor with an ICO which has a product related to cryptocurrency. Most of ICO which are related to cryptocurrency made a huge debut and become successful. This is why I still trusted ICO project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 02:08:50 PM
While I believe that ICO is more like an unstructured crude market, one can even say - a bubble, in which there are many dangers and risks. Therefore, it is concentrated a little on the other.
Activity: 71
August 07, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
BX.BET project is wonderful with a good perspective in the future. The developers of this project has identified the problems and has the potential to provide the solution. Definitely worth to participate! https://bx.bet/en/
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 09:35:28 AM
This time, I did not participate in any newly established ICO projects!
There are too many unsuccessful and deceptive projects!
Be considerate when joining!
the latest may be Vexanium can be a successful example of ico, its development is very rapid, especially in Indonesia, currently Vexanium has won votes for listing on the Indodax market
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 06, 2018, 09:14:00 AM
This time, I did not participate in any newly established ICO projects!
There are too many unsuccessful and deceptive projects!
Be considerate when joining!
copper member
Activity: 98
August 06, 2018, 09:12:04 AM
As a platform for ICOs, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
August 06, 2018, 06:14:19 AM
As long as it is an exchange ICO, with a pretty good demo and some new features to bring on the table which is not available in the present ones, then, I am game. There is one thing with exchange tokens, they are so easy to make huge profit in the long run if the exchange ends up doing great in volume and with the fact that they are utility tokens, demand will always be there. In that vein, kubitX seems to be the project I am eyeing. The team do look very solid actually which was what drove my attention in the first place.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
August 06, 2018, 06:12:34 AM
Distributed credit chain - past ICOs which are listed on many exchanges such Kucoin or Fcoin!
I really like ICOs with a fast progress.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
August 06, 2018, 06:10:24 AM
If i have to compare, then i would go for Fuzex, been watching this ICO until their final days of their token sale, and its good to know that they garnered the highest community support and investments if we compared than the other ICO's out there, there project is amazing and its developing until this very moment. They also conducted a post bounty program in order to maintain the community exposure.
Activity: 68
August 06, 2018, 06:08:53 AM
I dont really know an specific ICO but im aiming for Clean Energy Projects because there are highly adoptable in the near future!
Activity: 69
August 06, 2018, 06:08:26 AM
I always try to choose ICOs with good team and hype here on Bitcointalk,
i also check the manager who posts ANN thread, their reputation means a lot to me
And the last thing is an idea of the project, if its something new

I agree, but I don't really rely on hype since many projects were successful without it. I would choose projects like Menlo One or WePower. Not much hype going on for both, but they are definitely worth looking into..
Activity: 14
August 06, 2018, 06:02:00 AM
In my own opinion. I'd like to invest on an ICO that is innovative and profitable. And that's why I got my eyes on WOM token right now. Currently, they are having airdrops at this moment.  Smiley https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
There is one ICO in the market right now which I liked the most. The ICO project is called Dakuce.

Dakuce is a strong and safe Crypto Exchange. Top-tier blockchain enthusiasts developed it. Dakuce is designed on the advanced distributed platform that can process transactions faster. Its error management feature has been worked on higher priority to lessen the transaction time abruptly are fulfilled. The platform works on real market rates and is devoid of any manipulation.

Dakuce assures that it is profitable for its users and investors. It is transparency to the market data and charges along with prediction study. Furthermore, it enables detailed knowledge in the field of digital currency investment resources and gives updated news and information about cryptocurrency, which provides users and investors with clarity on how to manage and collect cryptocurrency assets.

The ICO started on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th July 2018!

To know more about Dakuce: https://dakuce.com/
Activity: 95
June 27, 2018, 06:54:47 AM
For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

Activity: 54
June 26, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
I have great hopes on ICO usechain, . I think the  projUsechain ect will have a good future. If you see the sales of ICO from this project.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
June 24, 2018, 12:35:05 PM
I really like gaming-related ICOs as they will potentially let us moneteze the hobby and game ahievements efficiently. For that reason I support Asura Coin (https://asuracoin.io/) which is going to be a comprehensive eSports platform.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 12:28:37 PM
I have no favorite for now because i haven't seen a potential coin unlike in the past year ico like QTUM you can see that project has a great potential
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 24, 2018, 12:25:15 PM
none because all of them now are damn scammers you cant even find one that legit and really offering something to be fair of

So dont ask for favorite ico,better ask for Hated ico and you may find more than enough names and project here.thats the true situation now and the real happenings
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
I always try to choose ICOs with good team and hype here on Bitcointalk,
i also check the manager who posts ANN thread, their reputation means a lot to me
And the last thing is an idea of the project, if its something new
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 11:57:39 AM
Take from me a gift for yourself and your friends. This is a new and very lucrative project with great prospects in the future! DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Pages:
Jump to: