Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICOs do you like the most? - page 8. (Read 3103 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:59:10 PM
I like eLYQD with this reasons because of the PROBLEMS eLYQD is offering solutions to:

Full product range — either expensive or not available

Cross-border payments for vaping products

Payment Verification or denial

Record keeping and security

Complexity

Fraud

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 27, 2018, 02:54:37 PM
Money Token, WPP ENERGY, PundiX, Credits and few anouther projects
If we consider projects for investment, then I like Cardano (ADA), Credits, Etherum
maby Neo, Zilliqa
Like projects with a working team and real plans
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 02:46:43 PM
Gemstra is good project though I don't think of investing in ico as I don't find it logical anymore. Participating in its bounty might be better option for most people.
Activity: 644
August 27, 2018, 02:45:58 PM
What's your favourite ICO right now?
I have few favorite ICO's and currently a holder of their tokens. Telcoin was my first favorite because it such a great project and it will target money remittance in telco industry. Second is PolicyPal another solid project and have great partnership. PolicyPal will launch one of their crypto protect product this week. And my new favorite is Mycryptobank they want to solved the problem of traditional bank and they already have a license for virtual currency which good for a startup company.
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 02:38:22 PM
IAGON is one of my favorite ICOs. Because it provides a revolutionary platform with innumerable strengths and boldness. They have developed a professional roadmap. These are the decisive factors to bring success to any project.
copper member
Activity: 61
August 27, 2018, 02:32:10 PM
I liked most of all the two projects that ICO conducted this year - Quarkchain and Zilliqa. I believe that these two projects have a very great future and a good perspective. I think that in the future they will be able to compete with such a strong project as the Ethereum!
Activity: 88
August 27, 2018, 07:59:18 AM
For me Gemstra ! Its mission is to innovative the traditional social selling by using decentralized blockchain to make the platform accessible , safer and can easily adopted by the consumers . To achieve this they made the Astra it is a blockchain integrated platform with smart contract that will serves as a technological ecosystem for social selling where brand , merchant and seller meets !
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 07:15:56 AM
What's your favourite ICO right now?
My favorite ICO which I know has a big potential which is Nauticus.It's agreat exchange and I know there will be a big future in this crypto world.
Activity: 14
August 27, 2018, 07:17:35 AM
Lately I Really like IGH-CRYPTO. The ICO looks very clean and professional and at the same time the team is very kind and is honored to help you. It’s a very good ICO in my opinion and I’m clearly sticking with it for a while.  Smiley
Activity: 182
August 26, 2018, 02:28:00 PM
The ICO that I like the most is probably ETH because it is widely available, attracted by many investors. Application has many areas and has blockchain technology support. The best thing is that now you can invest in ETH to make a profit for the future because the price at this time is reasonable for investment.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
I get endowed microscopic aggregate on assorted ICOs in the gone and get conventional profits gross from them as well.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 04:17:10 PM
Right now I'm participating in the bounty company of my favorite ICO at the moment. Look at my signature. SGAMEPRO.
The first mobile game aggregator built on the blockchain that allows users to “mine” crypto-tokens simply by playing the world’s most popular games.
Activity: 86
August 24, 2018, 12:37:41 PM
I like projects that have a good team behind them and seem to know what they are doing.  MFChain is one such project and I really like  the fact that they've reached their soft cap and are propagating safe and easy payment solutions.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:43:53 AM
I really like ICO projects that use very interesting marketing techniques to achieve their goals. For example, at the moment I really like the token sale ideas from Innercore, the project will definitely collect the hardcap until September 15.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
August 24, 2018, 10:36:02 AM
To be honest, I don't have any favorite ICO. Because ICO is almost a liar, especially this year's ICO, I have not seen anything good, maybe FT counts one.
Activity: 137
August 24, 2018, 10:29:18 AM
Check out ClinTex now!

ClinTex CTi is a distributed ledger technology platform for the clinical trials industry, which uniquely provides an end to end decentralised solution that incorporates tools to drive significant quality and operational improvements in running Clinical Trials through advanced clinical data review, insightful operational KPIs, predictive data analytics and machine learning (AI).

learn more about ClinTex, https://www.clintex.io/
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
August 24, 2018, 10:28:02 AM
I prefer the ICO that projects in it are mining, because ICOs that have support for miners and projects are also real
Activity: 20
August 24, 2018, 10:23:38 AM
If your ICO is a good one and I see the good prospective of it getting really good and its gonna yield promise, I'd go for it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 18, 2018, 01:06:11 AM
i only like the ico that get the softcap at the beginning. and it has to be a good team and the team has to be seen on the websites. and when the hardcap is almost reached i also buy some of the tokens. icos are not as popular today as in 2017 or January 2018. there is too much scam and people prefer to invest in real estate and not as much in crypto anymore.
Activity: 69
August 17, 2018, 07:34:02 PM
On the off chance that I need to analyze, at that point I would go for Fuzex, been watching this ICO until their last long stretches of their token deal, and its great to realize that they earned the most elevated network support and speculations on the off chance that we thought about than the other ICO's out there, there venture is astonishing and its creating until this exact second. They likewise led a post abundance program keeping in mind the end goal to keep up the network introduction.
Pages:
Jump to: