Pages:
Author

Topic: What ICOs do you like the most? - page 7. (Read 3103 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 07:29:41 PM
I like Blockchain projects more than any other project in the market and that is because if the project is good and it delivers it will gain adoption. DApps are niche projects and most of the time they tend to become obsolete after a while. Blockchain projects remain around because the become an infrastructure for the development of other projects be it a new Blockchain or a new dapp or service project.

Right now my pick is metahash
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
Right now I'm involved with kartblock and they have handled the ICO quite well, have some responsible managers who are strict on the accounts but do the counts quickly and efficiently, they want to be an e-commerce platform, ie a marketplace that will serve for different products and customers, so I hope they are successful, since that would help greatly to mass adoption.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 06:38:58 PM
Well, perhaps it is the company signature which I wear now. It's logical. Because I take the choice of signature quite seriously, so we can say that humancoin is my favorite ICO at the moment.
Activity: 58
September 14, 2018, 06:29:55 PM
Well it depends on what industry you want to join with , much better if you based it on the demands of community to ensure solid outcome. Social media platform is one of them specially right now facebook is forcing people to watch ads in mobile app which is troublesome . So i would highly suggest Foresting Project it aims to used blockchain technology to help users earn money with their content with this feature ,because of its decentralized feature it provides the most privacy and protection for users !
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
September 14, 2018, 05:47:30 PM
Currently there is not much quality ICOs ,they are becoming harder and harder to find, i remember that there was a time when i had 5 good projects lined up and was excited about the.
Right now one of the rare good ones is the one I am promoting in my signature.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:57:30 PM
Currently there is not much quality ICOs ,they are becoming harder and harder to find, i remember that there was a time when i had 5 good projects lined up and was excited about the.
Right now one of the rare good ones is the one I am promoting in my signature.

In this difficult time of crypto market, I can say there is no recommendable coins for now, all of the coins dropped their price and its been a long while since the coins rise up. It is not a good time to join in an ICO and better study carefully before you decided to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 13, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
I like the ICOs which is having great team with some great personality from corporate world. I would like to give example of Wemark ICO so you can see Picasa Former CEO is connected with wemark ICO. These kind of ICOs are the legit one and having potential im future 
Btw you can trust few ICOhost like ICOBENCH, Icodrops and tokenmarket .
Activity: 107
September 13, 2018, 12:42:25 PM
Recently I attended Ankr Network meetup and physical allocation event where each participant got 400$ worth of allocation at the time of ICO. Ankr seems good project they are bringing something new in the area of cloud computing and it was number one on icodrops since past couple of weeks. Worth checking out.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:42:07 PM
credits is probably the great ico this year. After the completion of the sale of the ico they always build many partnerships with other ico project. the team continues to expand wings to make their platforms more popular, though now they have yet to release it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:38:55 PM
Money Token, WPP ENERGY, PundiX, Credits and few anouther projects
If we consider projects for investment, then I like Cardano (ADA), Credits, Etherum
maby Neo, Zilliqa
Like projects with a working team and real plans

yes they have a pretty good rating on platforms like icobench
WPP is one of the projects that I followed and already bought some of their tokens , with the concept of alternative energy and having support from the government I am sure they will successfully run their roadmap
Activity: 55
September 13, 2018, 12:38:43 PM
I like ICO that bring profit to both their team and the people who work on the promotion, and the most important thing is investors. therefore it is necessary to be more attentive to the choice of ICO. Read and analyze the white paper, watch the idea of the company, study the team and advisors, as well as read all the experts ' ratings and see the mmm rating. All these actions are very simple and if you do them, you will never get to the scammers. I advise you to take a closer look at the company, the signature of which I wear. All The Best Of Luck!!!
Activity: 162
September 13, 2018, 12:35:23 PM
What's your favourite ICO right now?
Nauticus and the EOS is the my most favorite projects. I hope these will give me a good profit in the future. I think these ICOs have a future bright.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 07:22:14 AM
What's your favourite ICO right now?
My favorite ICO which I know has a big potential which is Nauticus.It's agreat exchange and I know there will be a big future in this crypto world.
Activity: 58
September 13, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
Soar The idea of a great and revolutionary project! I'm happy to be involved! This project is very good and will succeed in the future. I highly appreciate this project, and fully trust the project team. details at https://soar.earth/
Activity: 34
August 30, 2018, 01:20:08 AM
Though blockchain is often known to change the world in many ways, it does not really necessarily provide all solutions because blockchain too has some issues.

In this article I’ve read, it stated that one of the major problems of blockchain is its environmental cost. Last year, it was declared that the computing power required to keep the Bitcoin network running consumes as much energy as was used by over 159 countries! And that’s just way too much.

Environmental involvement and energy costs can’t be ignored that’s why this blockchain project I have been keeping an eye on interests me. NeuronChain is an environmentally responsible company. Their computing power only uses a simple hardware to secure the network without the need for massive computational resources. In my opinion, this project has a great future ahead.

If you’d like to read more about the major problems with blockchain, click here:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/02/19/the-5-big-problems-with-blockchain-everyone-should-be-aware-of/#2b00a42a1670

Here’s some more info about NeuronChain:
NeuronChain Website: http://neuronchain.io/
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
Eloncity Stay tuned for the same beautiful project. With a large team of experienced professionals in the near future it will achieve the goals set. With clear route you can follow the details at. https://eloncity.io/
I believe that ICO is more like an unstructured crude market, one can even say - a bubble, in which there are many dangers and risks. Therefore, it is concentrated a little on the other.
Activity: 89
August 28, 2018, 11:29:51 AM
Eloncity Stay tuned for the same beautiful project. With a large team of experienced professionals in the near future it will achieve the goals set. With clear route you can follow the details at. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 08:10:49 PM
I love MUST PLATFORM.The MUST platform is an ecosystem of services for digitization, tokenization, management, trading of assets and financial instruments of micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises. The real-time monitoring of the current state of assets provides smart investors with reliable information necessary for making a decision on investing in an asset.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
August 27, 2018, 07:49:22 PM
So far, I think the most favorite ICO that I ever joined is Rubius. Rubius has a very promising project concept & features, and surely has a good future for its tokens. It is functioned as wallet, payment system, and exchange. So, It will be very potential investment for the token holders and also bounty hunters like me.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 27, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
The best thing to be asked about the best ICO to like most today is the Rubius. Rubius is the decentralized platform in blockchain offering the Next-Gen Bank, Wallet, and Exchange. One of the features to like most is to Minimized Volatility of the coin price. So, it hopely can be more stable.
Pages:
Jump to: