Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments of the country united to strictly prohibit the exist - page 3. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 145
Bitcoin will never be banned universally maybe in some area of this world bitcoins existence will be banned but not all country and if ever this is possibly happen this is very sad because we can never make an easy profit by using altcoins but i think if this are mightily occur the country government will have an early warning before they're ban bitcoin in their countries so better to sell our assets.
Never say never, the probability that bitcoin is going to be banned all over the world is not very high but the possibility is there, there are some very powerful countries like China that do not like bitcoin at all, and it is possible that the United States probably agree with the stance of China and if both countries were to unite their diplomatic strength they could convince most countries around the world to ban bitcoin.
I will gladly say never! First and foremost, the world is not governed by a single entity who calls the shot, so for us to assume that the whole world will come together to declare war on cryptocurrency is totally something that is impossible. Come on! Let's even see how things are going presently in the crypto world. There are some countries who saw the benefit in crypto out rightly and started regulating, while there are some, that just keep pronouncing the negative. This alone shows the fact that there will be some differences in view among all these countries whether we like it or not.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If a global ban should happen, and i pray to God it won't, then i hope i sold all my holdings before that happens. I'm pretty sure there will be news and protests that will happen before a globan ban. But then again, alot of moey will be lost so it couldn't happen. Maybe stricter regulations and taxes will be applied.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
If bitcoin will become currency of the world meaning the government has already allowed it to happen and giving no secondary resistance to oppose bitcoin and possibly during that time paper money is already obsolete.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
What if they don't ban it where will that take you? We can stop worrying about things like this that we can't control. Let nature and the economists take control. That is the way I see this but I know all the governments can not ban bitcoin. This is not possible.
Activity: 293
It seems not possible as many countries have adopted crypto and few are bringing out their own crypto. Many banks have adopted XRP etc and banning worldwide isnt possible
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
I do not think that such a situation is possible under the circumstances. Too many states have recognized bitcoin and another crypto currency, and even more states are on the verge of their recognition and legalization. However, even if such a situation arises that most states will decide to ban crypto currency, then they will never get a complete ban on them. Given the complexity of controlling such a ban, people will always have the opportunity to use the crypto currency through the Internet and other countries or simply in the system of peer-to-peer payments. It is already impossible to prohibit a crypto currency. The point of no return is already passed, the crypto currency has already become very popular so that it can be so easily banned. People are already ready to defend their rights to use crypto currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
There would still be a lot of countries that would see benefit in all these, looking at Australia, Japan, Malta, and so on, which to me would be a hard thing to achieve.

That's also a form of 'decentralization'. Cheesy

In all seriousness, it feels great to know that one country isn't the other when it comes to being open minded towards new emerging technologies. On the other hand, I am sure that when Japan has been booking consistent GDP growth through Bitcoin alone, other countries will follow. It's impossible for any well thinking government to ignore that.

Seriously, not allowing crypto currencies to develop in your country does more damage than allowing them to develop. If we take into consideration that it is a perfect hedge as well for governments, then they are even more stupid. In case the regular economy implodes due to their shitty fiat system, which is quite realistic to happen, they won't be hit as hard with crypto offering an alternative form of growth. Japan is smart, very smart. I'm looking forward to their GDP statistics for 2018.
Outcomes cannot be ignored, even if governments around the world will not like to allow cryptocurrencies to flourish they will have to do it when they see that the countries that decided to adopt cryptocurrencies and to do a favorable regulation of the market are experiencing a boom in their economies, in fact that is why I think Japan decided to adopt bitcoin so rapidly because they understood that before anyone else.
Activity: 462
Perhaps one day with the current bitcoin advances, bitcoin digital currencies will be an international currency for all countries, and make it easier for every human to make transactions between countries when going to another country.
if it happens in the future it will certainly affect the paper money that exists around the world, whereas we know when the banknotes have a lot of history and symbolize the diversity of a country with other countries.
if that happens, surely the government will not remain silent on the matter, there will be an agreement between state governments to immediately close the bitcoin network to the world.
what will you do if you have a lot of bitcoin.
Well, first I will like to say that your post doesn’t make any sense at all. Bitcoin can already be used for international transactions to any country of your choice. So for you to say that that will be in a “ one day” makes no sense to me. Not every government is against the use of Bitcoin, there are some governments that supports the use of Bitcoin and there are some of them that are even into mining. I read a news about Russia opening up a huge Bitcoin mining farm, and I’m very sure that is happening right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
there is no reason for the government to ban bitcoin. should they not ban but make rules !
Although they can’t just ban bitcoins but they have. They have banned bitcoins since the first day. They don’t like bitcoins just for the reason that it might open their all records of corruption or they can’t be able to make any more money because of proper transactions recording. This is reason for so many government officials that for their personal interests only, we are facing ban on bitcoins.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
It’s as simple as - they can’t do that. Sure they can put “frames” around it but they can’t prohibit it all together.

Definitely agree on this one because of the fact that no one owns Bitcoin and it is decentralized so all that they can do is limit their citizen on using Bitcoin. it is also being recognize by large companies and believes on what Bitcoin can do in the near future so I think it won't happen as long as Bitcoin remain with strong community.
Activity: 42
It’s as simple as - they can’t do that. Sure they can put “frames” around it but they can’t prohibit it all together.
Activity: 134
Bitcoin has a large enough community, I think it's very difficult to drop the bitcoin and make bitcoin no value at all. You do not panic, I'm sure bitcoin will still exist. The government in my country also forbids bitcoin, but I can still use bitcoin as an exchange rate.
Activity: 280
I dont think so that all the governments of all country will be united and stricly prohibit the exist of it. Its true that few of the countries have banned crypto currency but most of the country is supporting it.Every country has its own perspective. Its not too easy to stop it as many people's investments are in it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Bitcoin will never be banned universally maybe in some area of this world bitcoins existence will be banned but not all country and if ever this is possibly happen this is very sad because we can never make an easy profit by using altcoins but i think if this are mightily occur the country government will have an early warning before they're ban bitcoin in their countries so better to sell our assets.
Never say never, the probability that bitcoin is going to be banned all over the world is not very high but the possibility is there, there are some very powerful countries like China that do not like bitcoin at all, and it is possible that the United States probably agree with the stance of China and if both countries were to unite their diplomatic strength they could convince most countries around the world to ban bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Perhaps one day with the current bitcoin advances, bitcoin digital currencies will be an international currency for all countries, and make it easier for every human to make transactions between countries when going to another country.
if it happens in the future it will certainly affect the paper money that exists around the world, whereas we know when the banknotes have a lot of history and symbolize the diversity of a country with other countries.
if that happens, surely the government will not remain silent on the matter, there will be an agreement between state governments to immediately close the bitcoin network to the world.

What you're suggesting is probably never going to happen.

The worldwide regulation of bitcoin may occur, and in fact, the process is already starting to get underway. However, the worldwide ban of bitcoin is simply something that will never happen. It'll cause public outrage, and will be completely ineffective.

For as long as people see a reason to use bitcoin, and there always will be as long as fiat is still in existence, bitcoin will survive. Bitcoin is decentralised. People will simply trade peer to peer instead of on regulated exchanges, just as we see in countries with exchange bans already. But again, these are very extremely circumstances that will never happen.
Activity: 253
If thats happened bitcoin will totally ends, and the holders of bitcoin will just stare the bitcoin they have and feels upset/ very down. But it will not gonna happen, bitcoin will not totally ban in all countries.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Governments work in regulating bitcoin but in India they are trying hard in making restrict cryptocurrency in a confused way some country cryptocurrencies don't have acceptance of any form
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is really hard to speculate in this early days of cryptocurrency most especially Bitcoin because a lot of countries keeps on adopting and making implementations and just decide to only regulate cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin and Ethereum just like here in my country. Fiat money and Bitcoin has both importance to each and everyone of us because they have different technology and purpose. They also have advantages and disadvantages so depending on our desire and usage we will choose what makes us comfortable and convenient.
Activity: 280
This is an absurd situation to think about and an almost impossible incident to happen. Many countries have already declared their support towards bitcoin. Besides every country has their own economic strategy. So there is no possiblity of such universal ban.
Pages:
Jump to: