Pages:
Author

Topic: What if all the governments of the country united to strictly prohibit the exist - page 5. (Read 715 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
That is hardly possible. The will be at least one one (most likely more) state which refuses to do so, so it will become a haven for all crypto projects and prosper because of all these capitals rushing into it. So it will, in turn, trigger some other countries to reconsider their attitude to bitcoin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
If all countries combined BTC is forbidden, so its price will be very low, I will throw my hold COINS, because all the exchange will be closed, only a small number of people believe that BTC, it will be a small group of people.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
This is simply impossible. States can no longer unite to prohibit the circulation of crypto currency. Already a lot of states recognized the existence of the crypto currency and appreciated its advantages. as well as its advanced blockchein technology. So, first of all, we see that the countries of Europe and the European Union governance bodies positively assess the crypto currency, so there will hardly ever be a situation in which the crypto currency can be banned.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think that if worwide government will prohibit the cryptocurrencies, we will be still working, but the way we do will change
Activity: 392
If all countries shut down, it would not be worth it!

Once the law is banned, it cannot be circulated, it cannot be bought and sold, even if you hide it, you can't eat it and you can't exchange it for anything else. What else can you value?

In fact, BTC is recognized by many countries in the world, BTC will be recognized by the whole world in the future!
Activity: 401
I think it is very difficult to make the whole world ban bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first very good digital currency and greatly affect the economy of a country, and if that happens then I will quickly exchange all my bitcoin coins with FLAT money ...

I agree. And if all country agreed to ban crypto currencies but a lot of people depends on it, it will be a big problem to the institute and it will also be the problem if the government. The government depends on the people on what they will do for their country, now if their country wants cryptocurrency then they wont have any choice
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
someone once said "a government ban on bitcoin would be about as effective as alcohol prohibition was in the 1920s"
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
There seems to be no denying that governments can ban cryptocurrencies. Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, and Bangladesh have already done so. Russia issued a draft bill to ban cryptocurrencies in October 2014 and recent rumors suggest it might follow through.

Invest only what you are willing to loose
  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Each country has its own view regarding bitcoin and i think that some of them had already accepted bitcoin maybe because they know that it can help their people financially.
Activity: 373
I think bitcoin is hardly to be banned around the world, for the benefit of each government is completely different, they can hardly be mutually beneficial. The government can close websites, they can catch trading floors, they can raise taxes. But the government can not stop an idea when its time comes.
Yes totally agreed, not all countries are the same perceptions on bitcoin that cause of banning mostly who adopt bitcoin those countries who want's to ride what is bitcoin and luckily that's what happen now here our country they are quiet in taking actions of bitcoin making policies.
I know there are some governments who making money in bitcoin and ride the whale of what bitcoin is.
I think that it is on an individual basis that members of the governments of different countries have huge amounts of crypto-currency, and this is why they receive big profits. But meanwhile, the ban on legalization of the crypto currency in their country is probably an ardent adherent. And everything is connected with the fact, in order to avoid taxing your income.
Yes i think it is what it is. The fact that each country is making a move while others have already done their part. One more thing is that they cannot control how to taxed those transactions if they will fully legalized bitcoin, that is why some other countries just limit its usage while they have also a protocol that both parties must agree to use bitcoin as their payment means.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Perhaps one day with the current bitcoin advances, bitcoin digital currencies will be an international currency for all countries, and make it easier for every human to make transactions between countries when going to another country.
if it happens in the future it will certainly affect the paper money that exists around the world, whereas we know when the banknotes have a lot of history and symbolize the diversity of a country with other countries.
if that happens, surely the government will not remain silent on the matter, there will be an agreement between state governments to immediately close the bitcoin network to the world.
what will you do if you have a lot of bitcoin.
Ofcourse you should use your mind,atleast if youre a nood then exemption is for you.

Before this will happen atleast news will broadcast this wont happen overnight ,so you will have a chance to sell the coins and convert to money,isnt it simple?since you said 'LOTS' of bitcoin on hand for sure theres a new door will open for me financially
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I think bitcoin is hardly to be banned around the world, for the benefit of each government is completely different, they can hardly be mutually beneficial. The government can close websites, they can catch trading floors, they can raise taxes. But the government can not stop an idea when its time comes.
Yes totally agreed, not all countries are the same perceptions on bitcoin that cause of banning mostly who adopt bitcoin those countries who want's to ride what is bitcoin and luckily that's what happen now here our country they are quiet in taking actions of bitcoin making policies.
I know there are some governments who making money in bitcoin and ride the whale of what bitcoin is.
I think that it is on an individual basis that members of the governments of different countries have huge amounts of crypto-currency, and this is why they receive big profits. But meanwhile, the ban on legalization of the crypto currency in their country is probably an ardent adherent. And everything is connected with the fact, in order to avoid taxing your income.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
Perhaps one day with the current bitcoin advances, bitcoin digital currencies will be an international currency for all countries, and make it easier for every human to make transactions between countries when going to another country.
if it happens in the future it will certainly affect the paper money that exists around the world, whereas we know when the banknotes have a lot of history and symbolize the diversity of a country with other countries.
if that happens, surely the government will not remain silent on the matter, there will be an agreement between state governments to immediately close the bitcoin network to the world.

That's a nice idea but for me it will not happen...  Yes probably a lots of country prohibit the use of cryptocurrency in their country...  But still they cant control everyone of us to stop it...  Bitcoin is not illegal nor scam...  So if government banned it for me it will probably the worst problem of every crypto user...  But as long as the time of bitcoin today is not against us...  Don't worry about it...  But incase it happen we need to depend the uses of crypto until the government realize it...  Hoping that soon they will get thia point...

Let's face it, if all governments illegalize crypto, it will not survive. For whatever reasons the governments may have if that happens, it will start a massive decline and people will avoid being into bitcoin. Thise who would prefer to still use it will have an extremely hard time and market will shrink.
Although there are still few that keeps supporting bitcoin when that happens, i guess it will be really a hard time for those supporters. There is also no telling what will happen if the government will really make a move and officially prohibit bitcoin all over the globe. And if really the government will be serious on this and for whatever reason they have, they will extremely do whatever it takes in order for the supporters to be on a hard time or if worsts comes to worst everyone who has bitcoin will be considered as criminal.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

I am still thinking of the possibility that this kind of situation may happen that's why I am diversifying my source of income so that I can still manage even if the cryptocurrencies would be ban. This is highly unlikely to happen but we cannot eliminate this possibility so I am building a business as well in a different field earning fiat. Although most of my income is from cryptocurrencies, I am converting some to finance my business. Through this way, I wouldn't be bothered much thinking that my country would ban crypto although they are already issuing licenses to some crypto companies. If ever they would decide to ban it, I would just stop earning from it because I don't want to be put in jail just because I wanted to continue earning or using it.
Investment in bitcoin is full of risks and we know that only those can invest in bitcoin who has the courage to bear the lose and face all kinds of situations. Many countries are legalizing bitcoin because the future is of cryptocurrency and if all the countries in the world ban bitcoin, it will collapse and there will no value of bitcoin and the holders will lose all their money. Nobody can do nothing in this situations.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Every country has its own ideas, and many countries recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin. There will be no joint ban on bitcoin.

If state management is also taxing rather than static.
Activity: 297
When all the governments in the world United to banned Bitcoin then we will a shrap fall of Bitcoin and maybe that will be the end of Bitcoin, even though you can't stop Bitcoin but when you had a hard time to deposit and withdraw, people will find other things to invest, actually I don't see any chance that all countries will banned Bitcoin, but if the scenario really happened then the best is to sell all of it before the official news out
Definitely bitcoin will crash because in my country government has banned bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and now people cannot do transactions easily. It is a big problem for the investors in my country. But I think it will never happen that all countries of the world ban bitcoin, because now many countries are going to accept bitcoin and many already done it.
Activity: 490
If that happen when I have a lot of bitcoin there is no option except I will sell my bitcoin as soon as possible because if I keep hold it, I will lose my money, but I think that is possible to happen if bitcoin is prohibited all around the world because eventhough bitcoin become a global currency,  bitcoin can't be use as main currency and we are still need local currency for daily routine.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
...there will be an agreement between state governments to immediately close the bitcoin network to the world.
This Is Never Going to Happen

Human beings are heterogeneous in perspectives and that is why there are always disagreements and wars because of failed compromises. Whoever thoughy this is merely joking. How is it going to be possible for all to agree to ban a thing as huge as cryptocurrency? Nah! This isn't going to ever happen. By the way, did we follow what happened at the recently concluded G20 summit which had in Argentina? Did we notice how divided the member countries were on the issue of cryptocurrency with many siding with the cryptocurrency stuff? So, OP don't panic. It won't happen.
Pages:
Jump to: