Pages:
Author

Topic: What if cryptocurrency market is not also good in 2019? - page 3. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Market is expanding and the present market situation is just a correction so we should wait and see how the market reacts to positive news by this year end then we can see how 2019 can being positive is only option
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Then I may give up the cryptocurrency, maybe I will not come back until the cryptocurrency resumes. I am very disappointed now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
According to technical analysis I expect that in the second half of the next year the market will start to recover. But till that time the market will be only in flat or fall.

Yes, many people believe that it will be much better. nevertheless, if 2019 will be the same as in 2018, I will not quit and use the same strategy - hold my tokens and BTC.
Activity: 910
The best thing we can do in this situation is to leave this situation and just go with the flow. We need to concentrate our efforts on other matters, since we can't do anything in crypto and can't influence the market in any way. It remains only to wait and do other things that will help us to hold out until the prices stabilize at the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?

while there is a possibility that the market will recover by the end of this year ,we can also consider the idea that it might still not recover until 2019 arrives. There is so much speculations and volatility in this system. For those who have saved enough to survive this red market can just simply take advantage of it but to those who has not saved enough like me, we cannot avoid worrying about the future so for now im deleting my folio and finding other means of resources to survive ,thats all i can do. Lucky are those who have established a business from their profits amd have saved enough.
Activity: 546
I really think that 2019 will be kind of stagnant year for cryptocurrencies to be honest. I haven't seen any really cool news that would start a next bull run. 2020 I think is the year that cryptos will again pick up their game and reach new heights.

2018 has taught us what it is - to be patient. I think those guys that did not leave the market and did not quit trading will bear it. I will agree - 2020 will be cool.
Activity: 72
I heard some rumors about Bitcoin hitting 3000$ in 2019 so if that happens altcoins will for sure follow. Don't think it's even possible though given the fact how much does it cost to mine a bitcoin.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
we cannot easily predict what the Bitcoin movement is so there is a possibility that BTC will rise.

There are many factors that cause such a bad market. let's be optimistic that crypto euphoria has just begun so why would we hope that it wouldn't be so good in 2019? Compare that with the beginning of the time when very few people were involved, but look at how the market survives.
Activity: 406
You should spend your time and energy on always learning new things, and developing yourself. I've started recently to learn web developing, and i hope that this will help me to also understand crypto better.
Activity: 644
Hope 2019 will be green again) I already spending very few time on charts and crypto news) Imho if we will fall more and more here we will see very few people) and it will be very hard to grow again without newcomers.
Activity: 157
At the end of the year 2019, I thought it would be different from the end of this year. Many people are hoping that at the end of this year the coins will increase its price. And for the moment we will have more to invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 266
we can't predict next year market precisely, but i think it's gonna be bear market in early Q1 and start rising in Q2. like this years charts movement
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
usually bear market will last for another 6 months the total time frame for bear market is one year later on we can expect little bit profits

Who knows. Maybe, the situation will be quite different. Many guys have left the market through its fall but they can return when they see the crypto rise in 2019.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I still believe that every year that will pass bitcoin will be hood as it is.  Every year bitcoin goes higher and higher, and by 2019 another ATH will reach.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Normally it is not even advisable to put all your eggs in one basket in the first place. If the market remains bearish in 2019, then we would just simply wait for the next but at least, I believe that everyone should have something else that brings in regular income for them rather than relying completely on crypto space which to me should be like a long term thingy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
If the cryptocurrency market is not good in 2019 maybe it's time for me to step back and forget about cryptocurrancy for a while but if Bitcoin, institutions and funds start to move in this market, then it must be very good overall for years to come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?
Sell and find a second job. Why wait another six months, so that as a result only lose everything, patience and so not unlimitedly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I don't care about what will happen in the price next year what i care is what will happen to crypto community in the near future,because most of the issues that coming out now are negativity and this made hard to the prices to grow.so i guess we must be ready for the next year since the recovery is getting more than a year before reaching the value that 2017 gives
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency will not grow with the stability of supply will also be reduced and will not attract developers, nor will it increase the credibility of the use of blockchoin.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
In as much as we have seen most cryptos drop in value, I believe some rely on their working product, so it's best to invest in products with real problem solving characteristics and not mere speculation.
Pages:
Jump to: