Pages:
Author

Topic: What if cryptocurrency market is not also good in 2019? - page 6. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
As a bounty hunter I'm very upset as I was not able to join the field last year. I missed it. But I had hopes that I could make some money this year. I didn't expect this much down market. So I hope and think at least in year 2019 we will able to see a good market condition. If not, I will have to find another job to make money.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
If you can't face it, just withdraw all of your money.

Do you know the different between noob trader and pro trader ?
Noob trader, they feel sad when they loss so they can't create the limit for losing meanwhile pro trader is able to control their emotion and they have a will to protect their investment by creating a limit !
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In my opinion there must be anticipation to overcome the market crisis,
and I am sure investors and traders will not remain silent,
surely they will look for ideas to restore the market situation and trace where the source of funds will go,
and I hope next year will be fine if it can be better than this year.
Activity: 602
Market now down again across board
https://www.coingecko.com/en
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Then we should accept it. Maybe traders would need to make certain adjustment and investors will be much intelligent and see where there money goes.

However, I'm expecting a big recovery in 2019. In fact, I'm ready if there's no all-time-high this year, but I'm seeing 2019 as a year wherein the bulls will take over the market again and a lot of good news along the way that might push the price to more than $20K.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I think that then all will be disappointed in the crypto currency in general and many players of this market will simply leave. But I believe and I hope that by the end of 2018 we will see the growth of all altcoins
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
It is hard to know what changes will happen in 2019. If Bitcoin ETFs get approved and institutions and funds start to move in this market, then it should be very good overall for coming years.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
It is hard to know what changes will happen in 2019. If Bitcoin ETFs get approved and institutions and funds start to move in this market, then it should be very good overall for coming years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Considering some good companies getting their association for blockchain and smart contracts for ICO's may be we can predict that in year by year, ICO's project with good product will rule and some ICO's who just meant to make quick money ll go out of the equation, through which crypto currency market ll not have high volatility and market would be good.
Activity: 336

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?

If anything, it will be a sideways market for 2019, and very boring. However this is when you research good projects and accumulate. It gives you more time to DCA
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
If this year will not be as good as 2017, then we can expect that 2019 is much better than 2018 as we see more adoptions of cryptocurrency. Although anything can happen in cryptocurrency and if 2019 will still a bearish market then we will continue for 2020 as crypto will not stop.
Activity: 518
Well then we will just have to wait 2020 Smiley My strategy is simple 1. Find good coins 2. Buy them cheap when I can, how much I can 3. HODL for years
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
You can write thousands of messages and predictions about what will happen with bitcoins in 2019, but you will never find the ideal entry point and profit-taking point as everyone would not think. It's all the same what to read tea leaves. I also hope for a growth market but there is risk too late to enter and again to lose.
Activity: 182
There is absolutely no guarantee whatsoever in the prices of Cryptocurrency.  More than ever before,  people are yarning and hoping for some stability because the wide swing in prices of Cryptocurrency is making everyone poorer!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
hope crypto in 2019 will be better than this year, but if crypto happens badly it might decrease crypto income
Activity: 448

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?
The next year will be a bit similar to the year before, when everything was low until the summer and there were small corrections, and then by the end of the year, rapid growth. Most likely such picture will be and now, only corrections on more massive.
Activity: 60
Since you have chosen a cryptocurrency, you have to wait patiently. Although we are not sure if 2018 is good, you must be a prepared person who will not miss the opportunity.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
If the bull market doesn't come untill end of 2019, - there is not anything to do, so - I will wait for 2020.
If you are a long-term investor, then you should wait for many years, not just for 2020. For instance, when you hold bitcoin, and you believe it to be a success, then you should hold it for many years. Added to that statement, I believe that the market will recover soon starting from October. So for now, try to teach yourself to be patient and positive. Nothing comes easily. All you need to do is put your faith in the coin you believe in most.
There's nothing we can do from this situation, market behaviors are placing investors at risk, trying to do short trade and failed choosing the right project mostly happening it can continue till next year or if big investors start to invest huge amount of money maybe next year will be huge again, let's wait patiently and be calm.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
If the bull market doesn't come untill end of 2019, - there is not anything to do, so - I will wait for 2020.
If you are a long-term investor, then you should wait for many years, not just for 2020. For instance, when you hold bitcoin, and you believe it to be a success, then you should hold it for many years. Added to that statement, I believe that the market will recover soon starting from October. So for now, try to teach yourself to be patient and positive. Nothing comes easily. All you need to do is put your faith in the coin you believe in most.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
I dont mind if cryptocurrency market is not also good in 2019. Because i trust cryptocurrencies and believe so much that they will be replace money in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: