Pages:
Author

Topic: What if cryptocurrency market is not also good in 2019? - page 9. (Read 769 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Build forecasts is not a thankful business. It seems to me that in 2019 the crypto currency market will be on the rise, so now I prefer to buy in front of this event and if something goes wrong then I will act on the situation...
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
Most likely 2019, will not be the year of pump. But 2020 will be very interesting because of the reduction of the award to the miners. Rest from the market, my friends.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
By looking at the historical data we would understand that years is not what determines the performance of the cryptocurrencies market but fundamentals and technical issues.  I have been following the market and 2018 can still be the best year in term of profits and pricing.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations.
What are real market forces in your opinion? The vast majority of the crypto market (yeah even of the stock market) is speculation. Of course sending coins costs you gas/transaction fees, but in order for those fees to be a dominant market force we need a real mass adoption of a coin, which currently is not possible due to blockchain speed limitations. And before, during or after the mass adoption there will always be speculation.

Back to the original topic: Crypto remains highly volatile. Nobody knows if the mass adoption or any other use cases that potentially could generate value will happen or not. The "big mass adoption speculation bubble" and its bull market might still be in the future, but that is not guaranteed.
So prepare for the worst but hope for the best! Even if we have already seen the "big bubble" last year and it is only downhill for the current currencies in existence: it won't be a straight way down, there will always be bear and bull markets!
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
In my opinion, by 2018 the market value will increase again and in early 2019 is still increasing, but by the end of 2019 the market will repeat the same in 2017 and 2018
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
The crypto mania is just starting so why you will expect that it will not so good in 2019? Compare to the early days where there are very few people involved but look on how the market survived.

It's here to stay and will definitely break the records on what's the fastest growing investment *bubble for others* this millennium.

There's the risk, if you will take off 75% of your involvement or holdings, its your decision but I'm sure that there's something that waits for those who are waiting for its continuous growth.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?

It's impossible, there are many different kinds of coin and you can't easily predict what are the movements of Bitcoin so there are possibilities that BTC will rise up.

There are factors that investors and the community is also involve with the cryptocurrency and we know that we are very active on it so there is a low percentage rate that it will become worse in 2019. I doubt it.... let's be optimistic...  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I am hoping for the best of the cryptocurrency market towards the end of the year and hopefully in the whole of 2019. I am expecting a great recovery if not a bull run and everything should be based on real market forces and not so much on speculations. However, we know that this is the market where anything can happen and things can be beyond our own control and influence. I am now thinking that if cryptocurrency will still be bad in 2019 I would reduce my involvement to as much as 75% and use my energy and time to something else...this is my way of diversifying and putting my security on my finances. This is just like saying hoping for the best but preparing for the worst..

What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: